[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sauce Thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Sauce.jpg (219 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
Sauce.jpg
219 KB, 500x343
So what type of sauce do you get with your nuggets/tenders robots?
>>
File: IMG_0615.jpg (942 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0615.jpg
942 KB, 2448x2448
>>29294289
>Ketchup
Its number one, always. Besides that, I thought that the Buffalo and Sweet Chili were good.
>>
>>29294289
out of those?
spicy buffalo
everything else is shit.
but that particular spicy buffalo is pretty shit-tier in buffalo sauce quality
>>
>>29294289
Sweet'n'sour and sweet chili.

I fucking love those flavours.
>>
>>29294326
McDonalds never had the sweet chili for me though. Very sad
>>
>>29294289
Sweet n sour from McDonald's
Barbecue from Burger King
Ketchup anywhere else
>>
>Sweet and sour
What kind of normies get ketchup
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1067
this shit right here family
>>
I get blackened ranch and sweet heat when i go to popeyes
>>
>>29294338
Agreed. Do you live near a sonic. There wings are delish.
>>
>>29294363
honey mustard is pretty god tier senpai
>>
I just don't have much luck with any kind of sauce except for the spicy stuff. Buffalo Wild wings they're all good, hot, Asian, mango, and blazing are favorites. At wingstop I like the hot but it's not that good really.

At home I've used the pre-made Frank's buffalo and Frank's buffalo hot. Good and couldn't be easier. Kroger had a few styles already finished but it's all sweet with very little of the hot or sour. It's not worth the trouble of mixing up your own unless in bulk. It's just butter and hot sauce, but I'm lazy. It's taxing enough waiting for the oil to get hot. I wish they had a faster way of making tendies. I tried the convection oven because I was hold its just as good. It takes twice as long and is half as good. It's basically like microwaving it but even more drying. I really need a sous vide machine so I can let the shit go and just fry to crisp up the outside and be done with it.
>>
>>29294470
When I go to wing stop I get lemon pepper and dip it in the hot sauce
>>
>>29294518

You can order sauce on the side? I always thought hot had a good buttery quality but lacked the heat and acid. I might mix it with whatever their hottest one is if I can do that. The hottest one is between a rub and sauce, it's a nasty paste with a taste that's hard to pin down. Almost an earthy quality and the bite slowly builds up so the heat can't be from just capsaicin. I go when they do the $0.5 wings al carte. I notice it varies from store to store. Some like to overcook them and add extra extra salt. I hate to sound picky but who likes overly cooked or salted food? I guess the biggest part is I see so much potential in wingstop but they disappoint about half the time I go in.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.