[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I'm with my family in the hospital, my sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160615_190408_748.jpg (1 MB, 2200x3709) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160615_190408_748.jpg
1 MB, 2200x3709
Hey guys, I'm with my family in the hospital, my sister has had a brain operation and they're looking at me like I caused it.

Are there any important events which happened in your family and you were shunned/abused during the entire event?
>>
>>29294038
Can't you take responsibility for something once in your life? At the very least, just admit you were partially responsible for it.
>>
Are you at least going to tell us what happened?
>>
>>29294038
It's not that you caused it. It's that she's sick and you're not. They would rather you were the one who needed the operation.

If she dies then, some day, your parents, while drunk, will say how they wish you had died instead of her.
>>
Not only useless, now you have become such a nuisance to your family

kys
>>
>>29294369
no it's his fault for being ugly
>>
Guess you found eho your parents loved
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.