[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it guys, I got a /cgl/ gf.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
I did it guys, I got a /cgl/ gf.
>>
>>29294005
>dating a complete whore
Good job, anon. Every time you kiss her, remember that Chad has jizzed in that mouth.
>>
>>29294005
injecting the HIV directly into your bloodstream is simpler and more efficient to be honest
>>
Ask her about the con orgies.

And how many times has she gotten gangbanged by fat dudes dressed up like orcs?
>>
>>29294005
Why not just get a normal gf and ask her to cosplay?
>>
Post pics, anon.
blur the face if you want
>>
>>29294050
Not a fair comparison anon.

OP, you're doing the equivalent of sticking your dick inside of the Elephants Foot deep down in Chernobyl
>>
>>29294033
Whoah there buddy, I AM chad.
>>
>>29294033
Come on, Anon.
You know women do not swallow unless they're being filmed.
>>
Cosplayers are the biggest sluts, congrats.
>>
>>29294099
Chad has filled her mouth, pussy, and ass with his spunk many times, and she loved it.

She won't swallow for YOU, because you're a little bitch boy beta.
>>
>>29294099
>gf tries really hard to swallow my cum because she said it would be hot
>says it just tastes to awful
Guess some things just aren't meant to be
>>
>>29294067
Too risk
>>29294100
Good thing shes not a cosplayer, I feel more comfy with crazy than used up and passed around
>>
>>29294141
>Guess some things just aren't meant to be

Yeah, like you not eating shit. oh, well
>>
>>29294141
>gf swallows my cum every time I cum in her mouth, without even asking
>prefer girls who spit
wanna swap anon?
>>
>>29294141
>receive blowjob
>try to warn gf and hand her some tissues
>swallows every last drop
How am I going to kiss that mouth? I don't want to taste my spunk. I've told her I'd rather cum on her stomach or something but she keeps on doing it.
>>
>>29294169
Nah, I don't even find it that hot I'd only want to do it since she finds it such a turn on.
>>
>>29294177
Suck it up and taste your children
>>
Anyways, best part is guys, I'm autistic as fuck (but entertaining), have no job no money no college average dick, and below 5'10. And shes not fat.
Is this what ive been missing out on? Did i really win by being myself?
>>
>>29294242
Sure man, just don't fucking blow it like you definitely will.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.