[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it bros. I got a gf. 24 and finally for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 9999999999.jpg (23 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
9999999999.jpg
23 KB, 500x332
I did it bros.

I got a gf. 24 and finally for the first time have a gf.

No wizardhood for me, but her parents don't like me and she lives in a nigger neighborhood ghetto 20 mins away. Worth it?

Also, please please tell me to "GTFO NORMIE"

Oh please, give me this.
>>
Great, now leave and never come back. faggot.
>>
>>29293964
I posted this in a similar thread earlier, but here goes

You dont have to go man. This idea that /r9k/ is this wasteland for virgin neets is from reddit invading 4chan a few years back. Not all of them fit that bill but many of these new ones your see posting here are. You can still be all that you are OP. /r9k/ is where people like us come to be with people like us, nobody else thinks or acts like us, thats why we have this board.You can be a well adjusted person on the outside, but also a robot in your own company. That's how I am and so are many other original members of this community are as well.
>>
File: pepe_Trigger.jpg (41 KB, 680x689) Image search: [Google]
pepe_Trigger.jpg
41 KB, 680x689
I'm really proud of you anon. Tell us about her.
>>
>>29293964
it's a trap mayn, you gonna get raped by nigga dicks

you still a normie though so bye
>>
>>29293964
Good for you m8. So what if she lives in a ghetto? Maybe it wasn't when her parents bought that place. Maybe market was shit and they had to settle for that house. If you like her, be with her.
>>
Congratulations. I was 24 when i got my first girl too. Ignore the parents and distance, try to make it work. It will give you a whole new sense of worth and everything will be better. Even when you eventually break up and experience heartbreak for the first time, you'll still be able to look back and realise you still took a step up in the world. Just dont get too full on with her or she may sense your desperation and ditch you, which is what happened with my first girl.
>>
>>29294116
t-tell me the story of this girl and how she left you
>>
File: 1427860613744.jpg (60 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
1427860613744.jpg
60 KB, 794x794
>>29293964
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>24 OLD

TRY BEING 32 AND NOT HAVING A GF FUCK FUCK REEEEEEEE GET OUT NROMAN RAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: yyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (6 KB, 192x186) Image search: [Google]
yyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
6 KB, 192x186
>>29294251

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

p-please more
>>
>>29294231
Worked with her at big w (aussie walmart). One day she showed some interest and for the first time ever it clicked in my head that a woman was interested. Usually that shit goes over my head. Anyway we had a few good months of gaming, nerf, gym buddy, car stuff etc. Loved it. Best time of my life.
I thought couples had to do lots together and started asking her to do stuff all the time. Then some shit happened at uni, i got sad, and i started venting to her a bit. My insecure side came out and i just dont think she could take it. She was a wonderful girl and actually had a pretty good body too.
Really wish i never fucked it up.
>>
File: 1427493470528.png (98 KB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
1427493470528.png
98 KB, 828x828
>>29294305
WHY ARE YOU FEEDING OFF MY REES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

OUTOUTUTOUTUTOUTUUTUTOUTOUTOUOUTOUTT
>>
File: 987.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
987.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>29294361

This is better than I ever imagined.
>>
good job op

dont fall for the crab in the bucket mentality here. some of us are happy for you.
>>
>>29294498

Quality post senpai. Do this more often to REE posters.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.