[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My neighbour's gf appearantly lives out of town. I can sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: received_1199474146747628.jpg (14 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
received_1199474146747628.jpg
14 KB, 412x351
My neighbour's gf appearantly lives out of town. I can sometimes her them on the phone (how the fuck can i hear the person on the other line when i hardly notice anybody even living there any other time?).

When she comes to visit him, they do nothing but having sex all day. The thing is: his gf is a pretty loud moaner. I can hear everything, when he puts it in, when he eats her out, when they switch positions, when she comes etc.

It's fucking depressing to actually hear people having sex when you're a virgin and noone even wants to touch you.
What's even worse is that I haven't seen either of them, so my fucked up brain always pictures it to be my crush getting fucked over there. Why can't i stop thinking that?

They fucked just a few minutes ago. Didn't think it was my crush this time luckily.
But I masturbated to the sound of them having sex. How have I become this pathetic?
>>
Ask him to have a threesome with them.
Continue until you're eventually cucking your neighbor
>>
>>29293936
Don't know when she's there to visit, except when they're already fucking and they won't answer the door then.

Fuck, they're doing it again right now.
>>
>>29294151
Record next time, mate.
>>
>>29294309
It's not loud enough for my shitty phone or heaset mic to pick up.

Correction from before: they're not doing it again, but talk, joke around and laugh a lot. Which is even more depressing. I want that too.
>>
>>29293912
When she leaves town, take her place.

Have him fuck your brains out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.