[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots: How do you deal with extreme anger? Somebody who said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 625x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 625x857
Robots: How do you deal with extreme anger? Somebody who said they loved me recently left me to fuck another girl. And being the asshole I am, I asked if she was better to which he replied yes. Now I literally cannot stop thinking about torturing the living shit out of both of them. Please help me distract myself from my horrible sadness and unchecked rage.
>>
>>29293866
>I asked if she was better to which he replied yes.
lol. wtf did you expect
>>
Idk what works for me when I'm angry is doing black metal vocals or playing the guitar once you put your anger into something productive you can do whatever you want with it and you find you can express yourself. Also I read Voluspa a lot too
>>
>>29293922
I also miss my prime when I was in a shitty black metal band when I was 19, I'm 21 now.
>>
>>29293916
Idk I thought I was ok at sex if anything since my personality sucks...
>feelsbadman.jpg

>>29293922
I will definitely listen to some angry metal, thanks friendo
>>
I setup a punching bag out of pillows hanging off a shelf and go full beast mode on it, punch it over and over as fast as I can, and then jump at it on all fours and bite it unit 01 beserk mode
Or I practice swings with my bat
>>
>>29293866
Find something to distract you. A game, a comedy show, a podcast, or something. Part of the reason rage doesn't leave is because we don't stop thinking about it and reminding ourselves of the reasons we are furious. Bake a bunch of cookies and watch a lotr marathon and cry about Gandalf never showing up to your hovel for adventures.

Or, yknow.
Kill his dad.
>>
>>29293866
Start hating him, stop being a welcome mat.

Don't blame the girl, she doesn't owe you anything :-)
>>
>>29293922

sweet jesus moar MOAR!
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 744x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 744x722
>>29294171
its hard not to hate her a little bit when she knew him and I were almost dating. and when she looks like a crackhead
>>
>>29294328
>almost dating
>exchanging 'I love you's

What are you, 12?

That picture doesn't make her look like a crack head, infact she's relatively pretty in that picture.

I never understood why people got mad at the cheatee more/the same amount as the cheater, also apparently he didn't even cheat on you.

Stop allowing yourself to get strung along.

I'm assuming you 'loved' this guy otherwise you wouldn't be so illogical about all of this, but then again you are a woman.

You're presumably under 20, you'll get over it, don't be a retard. The next time you want something/someone go get it, don't be butthurt when someone else comes along.
>>
>>29293866
Imagine you will succeed with your torture and mutilation of your ex and her new gf.
Now, imagine this song will be the conclusion of your choices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5rmsMEfVY8
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 434x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 434x422
>>29294360
ok this is accurate... didn't need to hear anybody else say her fake blonde ass is pretty but whatever. the thing that annoys me tho is she didn't really like him like I did and is just using him for sex. And you don't need to like, idk, fuck up someone else's growing relationship just for sex, right?
>>
>>29294439
Well you did hear that, you're typing like someone named haysack.

How much of an airhead are you?

Boohoo, she wanted sex, so did he, he presumably initiated it when you meant so so much to him and then he said she was a better fuck, boohoo.

He really seems to have your best interests in mind.

Please come back when you're 18.
>>
>>29294478
alright fine I get that she's not the problem. now I wanna know how to either make him pay for stringing me along or how to get over it as soon as possible because airhead or not, im pissed off.
>>
File: 1463465310908.jpg (27 KB, 345x410) Image search: [Google]
1463465310908.jpg
27 KB, 345x410
>>29293866
masturbate, watch romance movies and cry a lot, scream into a pillow, watch lots of movies/anime/whateva floats ur boat, punch something, take lots of showers, get a simple hobby, move on
>>
>>29294524
Turn that love you felt for him into dislike, stop flicking the bean to thoughts of him, stop talking to him, write angry letters but don't send them, you'll probably slip up and call him or contact him and yell and cry and plead for him to reconsider, but that's how doormats are created.

Choose now, cuckquean or hardly respectable woman?

You'll get over it, if that doesn't work, find a rebound, those are a joy, you do risk hurting the other party though, and don't be surprised if you don't feel romantic feelings for them. Your goal is to sever emotional ties with the person you are now supposed to hate.
>>
>>29293866
>Somebody who said they loved me recently left me to fuck another girl. And being the asshole I am, I asked if she was better to which he replied yes.
I can kill them for you.
>>
>>29293866
i don't because i don't feel anything
>>
>>29294524

Go find someone else and fuck them, rather than being some revenge seeking stereotypical cunt.

Or murder his dog, whatever.
>>
>>29293866
unchecked rage? more like unchecked dubs :^)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.