[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do women ruin shit I'm sure you've all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13
File: 1419731048889.jpg (214 KB, 488x490) Image search: [Google]
1419731048889.jpg
214 KB, 488x490
Why the fuck do women ruin shit
I'm sure you've all seen the rabbit threads by now I was in them for a while until some fucking roasties started shitting the chats up
It felt good but now I have to see orbiters and annoying Tumblr typing girls
Now I'm lonely again
>>
>>29293642
>I'm lonely

this is the real problem, not women.

I mean how can you possibly blame women for the fact that you want a woman?

Either get a woman and don't be lonely, or don't get a woman and don't be lonely, you can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>29293652
No I'm lonely again because the chat without women was good now they go in and ruin it so I don't wanna be there idiot can't your read ?
>>
>>29293676

Slow down, try that again, use actual grammar this time.

You sound like you're out of breath and shaking.
>>
>>29293687
Fuck off grammar retard go help 14 year Olds on yahoo answers with that shit
>>
Just stick with the board, Skype groups, rabbit and any other social network for robots should be a no-go zone.
>>
Because attention is like oxygen to women.
>>
>>29293642
Ignore the girl, she's Russian and doesn't even talk that often. All she really does is type ":/" emotes and talk about her life, just talk to anyone else about things girlscan't relate to like guns.
>>
>>29293727
If we are talking about the same room she isn't Russian she's some fucking roastie who only talks about bdsm in the chat and seeks advice for attention
>>
>>29293716

You'll have to type like a normal person if you want to be understood, let alone taken seriously.

As it is, you sound like a mouthbreathing retard who is only fit for mockery.
>>
>>29293752
Oh, so it's another girl. I was on on European times, and not only are European girls less attention whory they also have better things to do than shit up chats.
>>
>>29293718
>Just stick with the board

I wish, even this place has become filled with fem"bot" threads constituting thinly veiled requests for attention.
>>
>>29293796

I know how you feel, the only advice I can suggest is switching boards. /v/ can't get any shittier than /r9k/ at this point.
>>
>>29294061

So far it seems worth wading through the shit, but if it get's any worse I'll take your advice.
>>
>>29293676
Cease your tumblr typing.

I'm going to flick my bean to this thread and have an orgasm from picturing your frustration and despair. But then I'll sadly have to leave since I'll be properly lubed up as Chaddy ordered.
>>
File: 1461103109795.jpg (218 KB, 458x573) Image search: [Google]
1461103109795.jpg
218 KB, 458x573
>>29293642
>HEY GUYS I HAVE A PROBLEM, LET ME CLEARLY EXPRESS WHAT THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS
>>29293652
>Oh, silly Anon. Actually, your problem is this other thing that Shifts The Blame(TM) to you!
>>29293676
>THAT'S A GOOD THEORY BUUUT I'M PRETTY SURE MY PROBLEM IS THE THING I SAID AND NOT SOME OTHER, UNRELATED THING
>>29293687
>Mind your tone, Anon. You sound like a crazed, hysterical idiot to whom no one should listen. I'm clearly the reasonable one here.
>>29293716
>DUDE CAN YOU NOT, MY TONE IS NOT THE ISSUE AND ALSO WHAT ABOUT MY PROBLEM
>>29293755
>Your tone has exceeded the bounds I have set as the arbiter of civil discourse. As I sink into the passive voice, which is only being used because one cannot step into the Royal "we", meditate on the fact that your complaints of abuse prove that you are deserving of more abuse.

Masterfully fucking derailed, friend! Gaslighting, tone-policing, AND passive-voice shitlery in the same god damn thread, which just so happens to be one in which a guy complains about women! It's like you had all this shit ready and waiting to dump on this fucker's head!

Can you see now why the ruminations of robots might occasionally run _paranoid_? I hope to fucking god you can.
>>
This happens to all online chats/groups/forums

What you need to do is find a community a roastie would never join, like a robotics forum, or a chess community
>>
>>29294261
In fact, let me continue this:
>shit constantly on a group of people
>use Abuse 101 psychological warfare shit on them
>ESPECIALLY when they complain about it
>wait for them to become reclusive and bitter
>use that to justify abusing them EVEN MORE

Now, I'm not defending what Elliot or Cho did. Obviously, there are people who had it worse than him. But seriously, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN? Normally, when people do this kind of shit to other people, they have first locked them safely in secret basements or prisons. Do you expect OP to just take it? People like you, >>29294142, are trying to headfuck robots without any kind of tiedowns at all, which is some crazy-ass fucking hubris that even _I_ can't get behind!
>>
>>29294261

This is why you don't have a girlfriend, anon.
>>
>>29294307

Actually an IRC would be the perfect social network for robots.
>>
>>29293752
or she actually needs the advice you fuckwit

stop qqing and go off yourself
stop taking everything so personally and take your fucking meds
>>
>>29294261
>>29294327
>the only way that anyone could possibly disagree with my shitty opinion is if everyone was part of a vast, world-wide conspiracy that includes everyone that I interact with on a daily basis

the problem is actually you, not the rest of the human race. you don't fit.
>>
File: internet_leash.jpg (36 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
internet_leash.jpg
36 KB, 600x459
>>29293687
this is the most condescending, patronizing bait ive ever seen

OP stop responding to him

hes nothing

an especially itchy numale
>>
File: 20 year laugh.png (40 KB, 782x229) Image search: [Google]
20 year laugh.png
40 KB, 782x229
>>29294359
this image never gets old, ever

as always, "if you hate women, youre not in a relationship" comes with the implication "women are only good for relationships and have no other value"
>>
>>29294399
What OP is saying is common knowledge amongst all men

Women ruin the social dynamics of all male groups and all men know this because they've all experienced it
>>
>>29294430

Not the guy you're responding to, but in my experience you can't discount the 'male' side of the problem.

There are males literally everywhere who are perfectly happy to bully and hurt other males on behalf of females, to get that little sense of self-esteem.

Sure, it's women starting the trouble, but it's very disheartening to see how men will behave for that false sense of authority.
>>
>>29294359
>you're fat and alone and unloved and you have a billion cats and no one will ever love you and this proves that what you're saying is factually incorrect because [...]
No! No, go on. I want to hear more. These are top-notch techniques you're using.

>>29294370
>OP has problem
>"eat shit and kys faggot"
>some rando chick you do not(?) know has problem
>"u dont know where shes beeen maaaaahn"
You all see this, right? I need to be told that I am not hallucinating.

>>29294399
Why YES, society DOES favor women! I suppose if you're being willfully obtuse, that sort of sounds like "there's an evil conspiracy orchestrated by reptoid jews"! Good thing you aren't, though, and that's a bad joke because only a total shitheel would do that.
>>
>>29293642

stop being a pissy virgin
>>
>>29294473
>not (glub) systemic...
>(hacking noise) misogyny is (burst of harsh static) real
>drowning... drowning in (drops off) own bullshit, please send h
>>
>>29294421
see this image
>>29294421

oregano
>>
>>29293642
either
1 learn to fucking mute
2 press X
3 kys
4 stop being a jealous attention whore trap bc your whiny anal prolapse lookin ass doesn't know how to interact with others nicely. just bc she doesn't give you the attention you want or talk to you (perhaps you've been acting like a fuckwad to her throughout it all) doesn't mean you have to cry to r9k over some stupid shit.

also just bc she gets along w/ others in the chat (who may be male) doesn't mean they're her beta orbiters you fucking degenerate fuck. learn to work in a fucking community holy fuck i srsly wanna choke you to death
>>
>>29294457
>you're fat and alone and unloved and you have a billion cats and no one will ever love you

I really hope this doesn't describe your life. If so, that's really pathetic.

>>29294457
>there's an evil conspiracy orchestrated by reptoid jews

Ah, so this is just bait. Well done, I guess. You got me to reply twice.
>>
File: steve_o.jpg (24 KB, 453x453) Image search: [Google]
steve_o.jpg
24 KB, 453x453
>>29294535
>I AM A BETA ORBITER MALE
>MAYBE GIRLS WILL READ THIS AND LOVE ME
>ILL SHOW THEM
>ILL SHOW ALL OF THEM
>>
File: fuckthyself.jpg (77 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
fuckthyself.jpg
77 KB, 400x600
ps

i'm the girl you're talking about and you're fucking stupid as shit if you think 1) i initiated lewd talk or 2) i can't tell who you are

stop being a bitter bitchboy holy fuck
>>
File: 1464911096056.png (163 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1464911096056.png
163 KB, 640x426
>>29294261

You can't reason with that which is incapable of reason. They don't even know they're doing it. Women have no theory of mind or agency. They are presented with stimuli and reflexively lash out to spread hatred and suffering as much as possible in any way possible. They thrive on attention. Ignoring them does no good because someone will always eventually give it to her or she will continue until the community is nothing but a pile of rubble and then move on to ruin the next good thing.
>>
>>29294535
Thought experiment.

Imagine women Voicing Concerns about happenings in "their" Community, and a man greeting these voicings with the following:

>shut up and take it faggot
>go away
>kill yourself
>shut up shut ups hut up i hate you
>here's a picture of the gun I'd kill you with, if you were here

Since the time it'd take for the man to be excommunicated from the community is too short for human senses to perceive, I want you to instead count down the number of seconds it'd take the cops to break down his fucking door.

Now, comparing these situations, convince yourself that m*s*ndr* is completely made up and a fictional thing that does not exist, whereas misogyny is completely real.

This is why men turn to anime. Storylines about magical people who gain superpowers by getting naked and use them to fight space demons are in actuality MORE BELIEVABLE than this shit.
>>
File: 1465921698797.png (41 KB, 334x181) Image search: [Google]
1465921698797.png
41 KB, 334x181
>>29294574
>stop being a bitter bitchboy holy fuck
>>
File: download.gif (21 KB, 210x371) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
21 KB, 210x371
>>29294791
>stop posting pictures of the gun you want me to be killed with
>>
>>29294806

stop being a bitter bitchboy holy fuck

oregano
>>
>>29294574
Also, and I don't think I need to point this out given the contents of the thread, but the woman in question is pretty clearly a sociopath who's colonized the rabbit channel in order to turn it into a victim farm.

>but I'm in chat with her, she's pointing at this thread and making the screeching noises that I have come to know as her laughter
You are being groomed. Get the fuck out of there.
>but she's pointing out the escaped victim's inexcusable flaws and trying to turn them into memes
Yes, you are being groomed. Get the fuck out of there.
>but my social capital is all invested here and
The fucking devil has her gnarled member halfway into your colon. Forget about your pants, you are not going to save them. Bail.

This is why all these off-site channels are a mistake. Anonymity isn't the best. It doesn't totally protect robots from people who would abuse them. But Jesus fucking Christ, at least it's SOMETHING.
>>
>>29294910
>then why didn't HE just join as Anon, huh?
>lol (or lmao) the only reason he joined with a name was to attentionwhore, all this shit is his fault
By the way, I'm not in chat. The reason I know what's being said is because I've heard it before. She's reversing the roles of victim and abuser.
>>
File: giphy.gif (915 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
915 KB, 245x285
>>29294910
>the woman in question is pretty clearly a sociopath who's colonized the rabbit channel in order to turn it into a victim farm
>>
>>29295036
Uh, just curious, but is that a Denial or an Assault? You've already reversed victim and abuser, only I've a little checklist I'm ticking off.
>>
>>29295055

how did you get to be this crazy?
>>
>>29295105

You know that we can see your IP, right?

It's no use pretending to be someone else.
>>
>>29295079
I'm suffering from Insane Neckbeard Syndrome. It's what happens to a robot when he's exposed to gas-powered lighting. Symptoms include dimmed vision, awareness of social dynamics, and spontaneous deficits in social capital.

Was I right about the lol@u posturing and the flaw-memeing, by the way? You can say whatever you want and I have no way of verifying it, but I'd like to know if I was on the money.
>>
File: lol.jpg (166 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
166 KB, 1600x1200
>>29294910

its not that deep

how the fuck do you expect to graduate into the real world if you can't be among human females? perhaps she's aut/lonely too and needs a place to chill with kindred spirits

>>29294790

so this fuckface should be insta coddled but when a girl decides to exist in a room she's called an attention whore for merely talking

nigga i s2g just go suck on your moms titties some more and cry about how breathing the same air as another female is inducing a panic attack. op you are the whiniest most self-centered bitch i've ever met.
>>
>>29295125

No dude, you're sperging out and people are making fun of you for it.
>>
>>29294307
This is actually really interesting, you managed to name both my roastie gf's occupation and hobby in the same sentence right after talking about things roasties avoid.
>>
>>29295130
>its not that deep
TN: "This is exactly what was happening, but I can't explicitly deny it. I have just as much right to the /disease mainly men suffer from/ and /alone male/ support forums as anyone else."

>so this fuckface should be insta coddled
No, he should be told to shut up and kill himself and be presented with pictures of guns! Because that's what you did.

>>29295138
Oh no! Not "people"!
>>
literally everyone posting in this thread seems crazy as fuck. keep your gay offsite chatroom drama the fuck offsite where it belongs
>>
>>29295312
>Oh no! Not "people"!

What?
>>
Fucking Apple she always ruins everything REEEEEE
>>
>>29295345
>as fuck
>not af
Not AAVE enough to be completely insufferable, "senpai".

>>29295359
I have lost the respect of a mysterious and vaguely defined group of people I've never met, according to a person defending a sociopath. Obviously, I'm completely crushed.
>>
>>29295312
>the only way that anyone could possibly disagree with my shitty opinion is if everyone was part of a vast, world-wide conspiracy that includes everyone that I interact with on a daily basis

the problem is actually you, not the rest of the human race. you don't fit.

oregano
>>
>>29295405
>I have lost the respect of a mysterious and vaguely defined group of people I've never met, according to a person defending a sociopath. Obviously, I'm completely crushed.

You've been obsessively replying to this thread for the past five hours, desperately attempting to defend your sanity.

I'd say you're pretty damn worried about this. Maybe not because you think that we think you're crazy, but because you worry that you might be.

Look, even if it's just that you're extremely autistic and bored, all you have to do to stop these "menacing replies" is just stop replying yourself.
>>
>>29295408
>it is completely implausible that society could be set up such that it inordinately benefits a certain gender, and anyone proposing that it might be is literally identical to an insane conspiracy theorist who believes that deros are strip-mining our blood for iron

>>29295421
I'm not defending anything. I'm pointing out what this chick is doing. Why that's any business of yours, I don't know.
>>
>>29294307
>robotics
had a roastie in a roboticst group once
had half the team in orbit
>>
>going on rabbit after the first night
your own fault, michael is a faggot
>>
>>29294327
>>29294261
_whats_ _this_ _shit_ _all_ _about_ _then_
>>
>>29294457
i seent it
>>
>>29295439

Your direct assertion earlier in the thread was that all of these replies, and in fact every reply or opinion or idea you have ever received that disagrees with you is in fact a manufactured element of a vast conspiracy, the purpose of which is to drive you insane.

That's what we call *actually being crazy*, Anon.
>>
>>29295551
No, my assertion was that, when you get shat on for most of your life, as robots have, and when society at large is organized such that you are actively harmed for mentioning your concerns, as for robots it is, it is understandable that you would become bitter, cynical, and paranoid, as some robots have.

Do you honestly lack reading comprehension, or are you misinterpreting what I wrote on purpose?
>>
>>29295581
Anon, not him, and I agree with what you're saying, at least as far as these rooms go, they're fucking cancer that inevitably attracts attention whores (Why the fuck would you even need to mention your gender? I don't go in and go "Guy here btw" when I talk), and they get shat up because most people here are just failed normies that desperately want the desire of women, and will attack their old social groups to get it. No matter if they're actually retarded or merely pretending, you're not going to get anywhere with them, just report the rabbit threads for advertising and hope that it'll die off eventually.

Maybe later on when they introduce kicking we can have a room with some actual rules, though that'll probably go to shit again as soon as some orbiter makes a room without the rules and the shit starts up again.
>>
>>29295623
Think of it as a containment chatroom. If roasties and normie males are sitting in that chat chatting, they won't be on the board
>>
>>29295581
>No, my assertion was

Dude I'm fucking with you.

Every time I write 1 word you write 20, it's hilarious watching you get triggered like this.
>>
>>29295669
>Dude, it was just a prank, I was just pretending to be retarded

>>29295645
I wish that worked, but unfortunately it just turns into another source of stupid internet drama, just like tripfags do here so much, though at least they just get told to fuck off constantly if they're particularly bad.
>>
>>29295689
>he's been told twenty times that he's being trolled
>yet he continues to respond with 100% seriousness and rage at people who are deliberately aiming to cause him to respond with 100% seriousness and rage

You're only mad about this because you don't have a girlfriend.

This is also a troll post. Do not respond to it.

Just kidding I'm 100% serious, you'd better reply so you can show me who's boss.
>>
>>29295689
JUST A PRANK BRUH [GONE RETARDED] [GONE SEXUAL]

> it just turns into another source of stupid internet drama
Yeah, containment-site theory doesn't work. The best part is that it's legit advertising for that shitty Rabbit service, and therefore bannable, but no one's doing anything about it.
>>
>>29295720
>I can't even follow a thread

I'm clearly not that same guy.

>You're only mad about this because you don't have a girlfriend

You caught me, I'm sitting in my chair at home raging at the screen.

>>29295731
It works if it's a topic that can be restricted to somewhere, like pony shit being restricted to /mlp/, but yeah, when it's not like that, it never works.

It would be better if we actually had mods that did their fucking job though, which is the downside to "does it for free" I guess, that they have no reason to keep up what they're doing, or to try to work hard. The fact that you can report a thread that blatantly violates the rules (like the rabbit ones that are just advertising) and it stays up for another 10 hours before it just slides off the catalog and gets archived is fucking ridiculous.

Sage because this thread is shit and doesn't need to exist.
>>
>>29295817
What happened with 4chan is the mods just formed their own circlejerk and promoted their own inane bullshit. Also, legit stuff gets banned and you have no recourse because "lol okay enjoy ur spam then".

The real solution (the only one that meaningfully works) is for people to understand WHY bad things are bad, and to deal with it themselves, but the site's userbase is at odds with itself and our means of conveying information have collapsed (eg. copypastas rarely get made anymore).
>>
>>29295817
>He actually fucking replied

Good, because that wasn't a troll post.

This one is, though. Don't reply to it.
>>
>>29295994
>you have to have the last word which is why I'm constantly replying to you and trying to get the last word
>>
>>29295950
I think that's actually pretty accurate, I mean, look at /tg/. There's a quest board that exists, yet quest threads just get left on /tg/, despite it being against global 3. I mean, I don't really care about them either way, but it shows what you're saying that the mods are more interested in promoting whatever the fuck it is that they want, instead of following rules or even going off the general consensus of the community.

Honestly, I think 4chan's just too big for what you're saying about users fixing it, no matter what we do, there's always going to be a new generation of people to come in and act retarded unless we can get a /a/ tier user driven thing going on, but seeing as half the board here thinks that this should be be a combination of /soc/, /b/ and tumblr, there's no way we'd ever get that to work.

Some of the smaller chans are better that way, but there's really none that fill the hole the way that /r9k/ does, closest is wizchan and it has some dumb rules and is far too slow.

I suppose if the board was removed for a bit, and then brought back as an unlisted board for a while we could probably get something like what you're saying going, but all that would require mod input and probably even Hiro to get involved, and there's no way that will ever happen.

>>29296038
This isn't me, by the way, but he raises a good point. Why are you replying to just go "don't reply to me"?
>>
>>29296083
>There's a quest board that exists, yet quest threads just get left on /tg/, despite it being against global 3.
Actually, I can't see anything in global 3 about quests, or anything in /tg/'s rules, for that matter. Anyway, some quests are good(!!).
There's also the problem of the "deletionists": the kind of people whom you can reliably count on to hate X threads, where X is anything they can stir up negative sentiments against, be it trap threads, draw threads, webm threads, whatever.

>This isn't me, by the way, but he raises a good point. Why are you replying to just go "don't reply to me"?
He's a master troll and misunderstood genius, man. He's operating on layers of irony we can't possibly comprehend.
>>
>>29296256
Nah, it doesn't specify, but global three talks about off topic stuff, and quests outside the quest board is a violation of that. I agree, some are good, but I do feel like it was getting a little bit much before /qst/ was made, and the split could have been a good thing if it was moderated. Wouldn't have hurt at least, they can always revert back.

>There's also the problem of the "deletionists": the kind of people whom you can reliably count on to hate X threads, where X is anything they can stir up negative sentiments against, be it trap threads, draw threads, webm threads, whatever.

True, and I think it's important to draw a distinction between the people that go "I don't like this thing and it shouldn't exist as a result" and people who go "These threads aren't in keeping with board culture, or are too frequent/cause other issues, we should find a way to handle them", because the second group can raise good points (though not always), while the first ones should be ignored almost completely.

You see it on /qa/ though, the difference between the people who actually want to fix boards and the ones who just go "fucking delete it, it sucks". Deleting /pol/ is dumb, for example, but encouraging discussion instead of a circlejerk would be a great addition to the board, as well as bringing back the keep /pol/ in /pol/ rule, because it does tend to spill over a lot.

I think that overall though, the biggest issue any board has is that most people are interested in baiting each other, being epin trolls instead of actually having any sort of proper discussion. I mean, look at the difference between the non-drug boards on 420chan and most places here. There's some raised tempers on their /pol/, sure, but it's still a legitimate discourse going on.

>He's a master troll and misunderstood genius, man. He's operating on layers of irony we can't possibly comprehend.

Fuck, most levels of irony I ever got to was like 5, no wonder it makes no sense to me.
>>
>>29296083
>>29296256
>>29296340

Nobody's reading this shit, dude. Why are you wasting your time?

Get a blog or something.
>>
>>29296340
I don't agree with this definition of topicality. It's like saying you can't have /vn/ threads or Blood threads on /v/ because they're for /jp/ and /vr/.

This is one of the reasons I think imageboards are doomed. The problem of collating content seems more or less solved by Tumblr/Twitter-style hashtagging. What an imageboard, in my view, is really good at being is a "new stuff discovery service": not "new stuff I'm searching for", but "new stuff I didn't know to search for", sometimes only tangentially related to the topic of the board. People don't grasp this subtlety, so they end up undermining it, and the charming/cozy chaos you can find on a board ends up being replaced with "shittier Reddit". Then the other way to find unknown unknowns turns out to be "follow people's accounts on permanent-identity-based social media", which pares down what they're able to safely show you.

Also, I don't really like 420chan. It feels very "managed". With what happened with the hentai boards, and what happened during that video game incident, I don't think of it as a site I want to go to. If the owners want me to read their opinions, they should just start a blog. Except it's worse than that, because instead of writing blog posts, they're letting everyone else write the content and ban+deleting the stuff they don't agree with. It's even lazier. Unless you're backing up stuff to humidity-resistant tape, you're not a "curator".
>>
>>29296533
>I'm here I exist
>stop doing the thing
>hey me me me hey I'm real hey
>>
>>29296555

You're just replying to yourself at this point. Why?
>>
>>29296533
The guy I was talking to clearly is, fuck off.

>>29296540
Well I mean, to some degree that's true, retro game threads are supposed to go on /vr/, same as pokemon threads are meant to go on /vp/. Mods enforce this to some degree, they just move threads to the appropriate board generally.

I get where you're coming from about the new content discovery stuff, but I do think that sometimes containment boards are necessary, because things get out of proportion otherwise. I don't think quests were at that level yet, but it was steadily increasing, and evidently some did. But that's not really my point, I didn't mean to express my opinion on it, I was just using it as an example of mods being more interested in doing whatever the fuck they want than actually moderating. Probably wasn't a great example, but look at the /soc/ threads in /r9k/ as a better one, I imagine that's less contentious. As much as the chaos is fun, we need some order and general topics and rules otherwise shit just gets too chaotic, and we may as well just only have a few boards. /r9k/ is trending towards just becoming /b/ cross /soc/, as I said, and if that's going to be the case, what's the point of this board except for shitty bait? We need some board identities to be enforced.

I'm not sure what happened with the hentai boards really, but I much prefer 420chan for that reason. Admins can be dicks sometimes, sure, and ban people that maybe shouldn't have been, but I think the overall presence of moderation is a really positive influence on the place, shitposting is minimal there compared to here, and it's a decent sized chan on its own. I've not really seen anything with the mods deleting opinions that they disagree with though, can you give an example? I'm interested in hearing it.
>>
>>29296635
>clearly is

Clearly is what?
>>
>>29296656
Clearly is reading this? Not every conversation needs to be catered to you.
>>
>>29296686
>Not every conversation needs to be catered to you.

When did I say that?
>>
>>29296702
When you decided to contribute and go "no-one is reading this", despite there clearly being two people talking about something.
>>
People
>I gave up anonymity
>I don't have an account and use a random stupid name
Also I don't go in and state my gender, i just go in and watch whatever they're watching and talk a little sometimes. There's one girl who doesn't shit the chat up and she's cool, but the other one constantly shits everything up and gets all the guys in the chat to orbit her.
>>
>>29293642

I love this picture.

It's very old. From the height of the 2nd wave of emo around 2001/2002

Absolute classic. Back then men crying and kissing eachother was "on trend" - emo boy kissing blogs were a think. It was hilarious. I was into hardcore and we would exchange pictures of emo boys and laugh at them
>>
>>29296732
>When you decided to contribute

When did I do that?
>>
>>29296796
When you first posted. Why are you just begging the question? Do you have anything to actually say? Or is this meant to be some bizarre bait attempt?
>>
>>29296635
>but I much prefer 420chan for that reason.
I disagree. The only thing worse than having a personality-cult circlejerk shitting up your board is having the personality-cult circlejerk running the site. I used to hang on their IRC and they did all sorts of awful shit.

The... whatever you want to call them, "SJWS", "machine", "cathedral", "normies"... have us both coming and going.

It's "lol no rules we can shit up your living space as much as we want teehee". Then you decide to get mods and it turns out, as it always does, that they're your mods. Either you allow them to wear you down with sheer force of numbers, until whoever's left willingly elects them, or you willingly elect them yourself. There has to be a better way.

As for what 420chan did, the banning loli, the banning GG back when it was active (enough to force Twitter to actually restructure its software, but that's another story), these are examples of the kind of thing I'm talking about. The bringing-into-line, when everywhere else has already been brought into line. I'm sure there are other examples, though. I remember they used to be autistic about /b/ meme spillover, back when people cared about that.
>>
>>29296761
>not kissing emo boys
holy shit how gay are you
>>
>>29296880
Well, I do see where you're coming from, it's definitely a reasonable point, but I just generally think that even if some threads are shitty, the lack of shitposting makes up for that. Whether the discussion is biased or not, it's still legitimate discussion, which a lot of places lack here. Look at the difference between /v/ here and their equivalent, the difference is huge.

And the more niche boards are pretty good and mostly left alone by that sort of drama I find.

But once again, I can totally see why you might not like what the mods there do, it can be kind of shitty sometimes, though most mod intervention is generally just inconsequential stuff that doesn't impact the boards very much at all.

Isn't loli a grey area in a lot of countries legal systems though? Which is the same reason it's not really allowed here? GG I get completely though, it attracts people that are essentially just SJW themselves, and I can see why they'd want to ban that to stay away from all that drama, I mean, 4chan took a while to do so, and it struggled with the drama for ages despite that ban.

The biggest issue I've seen with mods is that they tend to ban for dumb shit, even if it's just temporary bans. I mean, they're retards as people, but I've not seen any huge issues that would make me reconsider using the place.

But once again, that's just my opinion, and I can see why you'd disagree with it.
>>
>>29293776
Found the European slut
>>
I don't understand anything that's happening here.
>>
>>29296831
>When you first posted

When was that?
>>
>>29296970
>Look at the difference between /v/ here and their equivalent, the difference is huge.

It's the old "smartest forum on the internet" con. The members aren't any smarter, just any evidence that they're not-- that is, anything that doesn't look like a pleb's idea of a smart person, as transmitted to them by second-hand academic blogs with flat interfaces and soft pastel color schemes-- has been carefully purged. Then you get groomed into believing the hype, which reinforces your willingness to tolerate the purges. A belongingness farm.
>>
>>29297130
I'm not claiming anyone's any smarter, simply that generally, people there are actually discussing and enjoying stuff instead of feeling the need to shitpost about it and hate everything because that's how the meme goes.

I don't really ever see much evidence of large scale purging of posts there though, some in a thread are deleted sometimes, but that's the case here too.

>>29297110
Truly ebin anon.
>>
>>29293642
Most of them aren't women Abel. They just have female usernames.
Please use common sense.
>>
>>29297176
>I'm not claiming anyone's any smarter

But that's exactly what you claimed.
>>
>>29297568
No I didn't, where did I ever say that?
>>
>>29297578
>No I didn't

Yes, you did.
>>
>>29297613
Can you point out where in my post I said that?
>>
>>29297629

Where did you post it?

Which post is yours?
>>
>>29297659
Here's your (you) mate, I applaud your dedication to shitty bait.
>>
>>29297024
I wish, I fucking wish.
No vagina between my legs though. Only a penis. And a pair of testicles with everything else surrounding them.
>>
>>29297680

How am I supposed to respond to you if I don't even know who you are? There are 21 posters in this thread.
>>
>>29295139
There is no escape for these sensitive robots.
>>
>>29296741
Orbiting is banned familia. OP is just salty women are allowed into the room.
>>
>>29298029
>Orbiting is banned familia

How do you ban orbiting?
>>
>>29298062
We kick people who feed to much attention to any """"girl"""" in the chat.
Any persistent display of thirstiness is a cue to kick.
>>
File: test.jpg (7 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
7 KB, 187x269
>>29296741
Mate you're just a beta faggot.

This is why girls will never speak to you, because all you do is whine, whine, whine and take the fucking bait.

Sure that girl is annoying, but faggots like you annoy me even more. Like man up you pathetic cunt.
>>
File: 1417343479712.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1417343479712.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>29293642
i don't understand a single shit of this thread
>>
>>29298362
it's basically cancer

just ignore it
>>
>>29298362
>>29298437
fake robots
>>
>>29298715
I believe the fake robots are the one in those cancerous chats desu
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.