[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
apparently all you need to do is take a shower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: DD7ZPyX.png?1.png (24 KB, 967x340) Image search: [Google]
DD7ZPyX.png?1.png
24 KB, 967x340
apparently all you need to do is take a shower
>>
>>29293638
hey, you go to /r/foreveralone too!

i guess this communities must have a huge overlap
>>
>>29293638
>>29293643
le upboats for you guys, xD!!

edit: thanks for the leddit gold!!
edit 2: le tips le fedora
>>
>get a haircut, shave
>have a shower
>sit down and watch anime all evening

Clearly there's more to it.
>>
These bitches obviously don't understand that there's a difference between a meaningful relationship where a man and a woman comes to love and respect one another and develop a real emotion connection and a relationship that is destined to last three months where she is texting other guys the whole time. Yes, I know it's easy to bang stupid sluts, there are hundreds of books and articles on the subject. That's not what we want.
>>
File: 1454285550414.jpg (9 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
1454285550414.jpg
9 KB, 263x192
will showering more times per day increase my chances of getting a gf? whhat if i take 6 showers a day?
>>
>>29293638
The people in those posts are obviously too privileged to know what they're talking about.

There's plenty of individuals in the world who have immense difficulties with these things. And for varieties of reasons. And to look down on them otherwise is nothing short of prejudice.
>>
File: 1429495516963.jpg (69 KB, 490x424) Image search: [Google]
1429495516963.jpg
69 KB, 490x424
>>29293638
wow, what a fucking shithole reddit is
the worst part though is that those idiot redditors come on here and make a thread about their reddit bullshit
>>
>>29293638
i have never seen ugly and "socially awkward" males in a relationship, they are literally always kissless virgins and you can tell
>>
>shower every day that I go out in public or every 1-2 days if not
>have hobbies, although nerdy ones
>have a job and and at least some money to spend
>average looks
>several people are impressed by how smart, nice, generous and calm I am

that's all it takes right?
or do I "JUST" need to be confident?
>>
>>29294965
The oils that keep your skin healthy will all be away but it works.
Source: am Redditor
Edit: Thanks kind stranger for the gold
Edit 2: Added source
Edit 3: DOWNVOTES REALLY!?
>>
>>29295192
please fuck off you unbelievable faggot
>>
>>29295020
>>29295101
>>29295119
>>29295192

>Move out, adopt a pet, get a hobby, take a shower

Alot of butthurt for good, simple advice. All good things to do, and yet I see you faggots hmmph'ing

and who the fuck is posting this reddit-shit anyways? fuck the fuck off.
>>
>>29295172
no, you actually ''JUST'' need to b urself, bro xDD
>>
>>29295232
My place doesn't allow pets.
>>
File: harrison bored.jpg (22 KB, 218x300) Image search: [Google]
harrison bored.jpg
22 KB, 218x300
showering is for normalfags to make their skin feel clean, unless you're actually covered in dirt or dust or whatever, you don't need to shower everyday.
>>
>>29295201
Have an upbote sir
>>
>>29295232
It's only a step above just b urself dude.

It's a meaningless platitude, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing
>>
Seriously if you shower too much (everyday) you destroy your skin
Or if you shower too hot
>>
>>29295263

Good. Most people shouldn't fucking own them anyway.

There's a bit of delusion in some of those reddit replies, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
>>
>>29295270

you don't fully comprehend what a platitude is, if that's your reply.

anyways, fuck em. I'm not your enemy. Not really.
>>
>>29295282
Honestly I am away from my place a bit too much for work anyway so it would be a terrible idea to have a pet anyway. Imagine being cooped up in a place for nine or ten hours waiting for your owner to get back. Who would do that to a living animal?
>>
>>29295332

A man after my own heart.

If we're going to imprison something for amusement and companionship, the very least we can do is for it is ensure it's well-loved. I feel ya on that one.
>>
>>29295232
Jump through these hoops to get a gf

Something women will never ever have to do to get a bf. And you better be happy for your chance of gettign a gf anon! And if you jump through those hoops and still dont get a gf its your fault!
>>
File: 1465602279555.jpg (262 KB, 1487x1980) Image search: [Google]
1465602279555.jpg
262 KB, 1487x1980
>>29293638
How in fuck do Redditors manage to regurgitate the same thing over and over again? I mean, i'm literally just looking at different variations of the same posts!
>>
>>29294870
lel'd at the edits (very much accurate)
+1
>>
I shower once every 2 weeks. My scalp at the moment is burning like hell so I'm thinking it's time.
>>
>>29295425

Those aren't hoops. Those are some basics.

the hoop jumping comes after, lmao. Don't think I'm blind to it, I know it better than most.

Raging over it is a waste of time and energy. It's a very competitive market, and regular joes like us gotta work for it.

Is it worth the work? not for me, personally. All relationships take work--- nevermind the romantic ones. But if you want one, steel yourself for the reality of it, and if you've reached that point there's no point in resenting women for it. You'd do the same if you had the choice they have.
>>
>>29295507
"hurr you'd do the same" nigga fuck off
>>
>>29295524

Whatever man.

Stay hard and cold. Much good will it do ya.
>>
>move out
Parents won't let me go. Not that I have a job or anywhere to go.

>pet
Parents won't let me get one because they are allergic to it.

>get a hobby
Parents won't let me play vidya because they believe it's the reason why my life is a mess.

>take a shower
Parents won't let me take shower often because it costs money to warm water. They are not even poor, just extremely stingy.

Now I know why I can't get a gf.
>>
Your ugly face doesn't matter, your race doesn't matter, and your anxiety doesn't matter

JUST

TAKE

A

SHOWER

BRO
>>
Lol xD upvote!
>>
>>29295232
>good, simple advice.
To you, maybe.

>All good things to do
That not everyone can accomplish with ease -- if at all.
>>
>>29293638
>have own house
>two dogs
>shower twice a day
>play guitar and piano as hobby
>still forever alone virgin at age twenty-nine

Right... "Easy..."
>>
finna start laughing and then crying
>>
>>29295232
if it was really good, simple, easy advice to follow, this place wouldn't even exist
>>
>>29295815
JUST BE CONFIDENT IT'S THAT EASY OMG
>>
>implying I want anything to do with the majority of girls

If I didn't want to have sex I'd watch you all burn
>>
>tfw roommates bitch about me showering everyday because it raises the water bill, even though I pay my portion of it
>tfw conflicts about it got to the point that I only shower on days I leave the house
>tfw they complain about my body oder
>tfw went back to showering everyday
>tfw they start bitching again about wasting water

The ride never ends.
>>
>>29295815
>only 2 showers a day

lmao, just shower more bro!! worked for me bro!!

t. Chad
>>
>>29295872
>tfw tried being more confident
>was arrested twice for creeping girls out
>>
File: 1465934653212.png (29 KB, 680x359) Image search: [Google]
1465934653212.png
29 KB, 680x359
>>29295232
I have moved out, I take a shower everyday, I have more than one hobby and I know how to look after a pet (don't have my own but petsitted multiple pets). There's so much more to it than that and it astounds me that those normalfags on reddit can even believe that the world is that simple. They have no idea that what real social anxiety even is, what it's like to - literally - throw up in an intimate situation with a girl.
>>
>Shower regularly
>still no gf or any social interaction whatsoever

Fucking shit advice. Normies will never understand our plight.
>>
>>29295232
bro if ure living paycheck to paycheck all u need 2 do is get a good job
easy
>>
>>29295277
I think I shower too hot because I have constantly pruny fingers. It's either that or diabetes.
>>
And yet if you point out that these retard idiots aren't rich because they blow their money on dumb shit and can't even save a couple thousand a year to put away in a brokerage account they scream at you about the just world fallacy. But getting into a relationship, nah you just have to stop being an obnoxious person to be around if you're still a virgin at this age it's clearly all your fault brah just shower n stop being an asshole n b urself ;)
>>
>>29293638
Sounds like they are women, delusional thinking that life is as easy for everyone as it's for them, and only think that you need to take a fucking shower to get into a relationship, by their logic there shouldn't be a single person that has access to water without a girlfriend.

Christ this world is fucked.
>>
>>29293638
This is interesting because I managed to get laid only after I stopped shaving and stopped caring about anything. I started talking to girls on OKC about philosophy and history rather than the vaccuous bullshit that is normally said, and while mostof them didn't message back, I got one or two who could hold a conversation. I stopped caring about my appearance and my style of dress and my general no fucks given attitude has helped me. All of this was only possible thanks to depression mind you. I really didn't care because I wanted to die.
>>
File: 1461720679138.jpg (2 MB, 4288x3216) Image search: [Google]
1461720679138.jpg
2 MB, 4288x3216
>>29296045
I think you might be onto something. I went on a one month klonopin/speed binge once and literally gave zero fucks and was myself in the most degenerate and sloppy way possible and for the first time ever girls talked to me.

I'm clean now and as boring and alone as I used to be.
>>
>>29293638
I live with my Mom, I don't own any pets, I only play vidya, watch anime, and browse/post on 4chan, and I haven't showered in 2 days.

I have had on-and-off gfs for 3 years with this lifestyle.

Reddit is cancer and the only thing that works is luck and height.
>>
File: Inoperable.png (53 KB, 571x618) Image search: [Google]
Inoperable.png
53 KB, 571x618
>>29293638
>>29293643
Redditors GET OUT
>>
>>29293638
actually i did move out and got a hobby. No pets tho and i dont shower regularly
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.