[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the shittiest race on earth, and why is it niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 26
File: e.jpg (51 KB, 535x401) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
51 KB, 535x401
What is the shittiest race on earth, and why is it niggers?
>>
File: pol.jpg (633 KB, 718x1154) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
633 KB, 718x1154
>>29293330
why is your life so sad that you feel the need to spend your freetime being racist online?

what happened to you?

who touched you?

and all those statistics - black people getting worse grades, black people committing more crimes, black people being poorer - apply to men relative to women

so unless you believe that men are genetically inferior and that we should bow to the female master race, your beliefs are unjustified

and im gonna close this thread so i cant get baited anymore, because i can tell im already in too deep
>>
>>29293330
All races should learn to stfu and stop blaming everyone for their issues.
>>
>>29293362
Not really. Women are learners but they are emotionally weaker than men and are far less prone to create and build things.

Women are gaining more and more power yet all they seem to be good at is leeching off society. They get the most useless degrees possible instead of trying to be doctors and arhitects
>>
>>29293362
Also nice armchair psychology.
Y-you are depressed which is why you are racist online. No i am just sick of niggers missbehaving then blaming white people for everything.

If you haven't realized yet. They are the ones who won't shut up about race
>>
File: natural-intro-consummap.gif (34 KB, 900x381) Image search: [Google]
natural-intro-consummap.gif
34 KB, 900x381
>>29293330
>Implying it isn't Whites
>Here's a copypasta (you).

A non-white majority may not be great for 'society', but it'll certainly be better for the environment as a whole in the long term. Whites are unsustainable; Whites are by far the most wasteful race of man and they only serve to exacerbate our resource crisis. Meager success in societal building will never change this fact, and I'd wager 1 Black is worth 5 Whites, if the sexes amongst them are evenly distributed, 1 Black is worth 10 Whites--atleast in the eyes of a man cognizant of the shape of our contemporary environment.

Blacks, and other races, don't deplete the world's resources at the rate that Whites do. Blacks, and other race, don't actively thwart any resource conservation attempts like Whites do. The well read, the well educated, the rich, the poor, Blacks and Whites would all benefit from a world where the White population is no more than 50 million at most. Unfortunately, there is no other recourse to take. I hope you understand how undesirable you shits truly are. Your societies are universally riddled with greed, materialism and gluttony alien to the society's of other cultures. Your culture's are inherently evil and determinantal to the society's of others.

All of your civil servants and wealthy businessmen agree and we've tried to provide you with viable incentives, but like the mules of man you stubbornly reject them. Like sociopaths, you, the common White, continue to show blatant disregard for your impact on the Earth and continue to syphon resources from everyone else to support your cancerous 'societies'. Your race must be phased out and you are a sick, amoral man for thinking otherwise. If you had even a shred of intelligence in you, you would find the concept of White depop. desirable. That (depop.) amongst all other things, would be your race's crowning achievement. Of course, it doesn't matter if you find it desirable. The higher ups have already decided your fate.
>>
File: Internet.jpg (24 KB, 471x400) Image search: [Google]
Internet.jpg
24 KB, 471x400
>>29293438
>If you haven't realized yet. They are the ones who won't shut up about race

what we're witnessing here is the death of self awareness
>>
>>29293386
Just that niggers are an issue in europe. 2000 of them come to my country each day on rubber boats and demand free stuff. Then they chimp out and smash things. They have completely ruined my tourist town.

There are at least a few hundred illegal niggers camping on the streets as we speak and they fight almost every day.

And the previous migrants are not much better either. Somali gangs everywhere. I just wish they would all drown on the way here
>>
File: 1465949069933.gif (941 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
1465949069933.gif
941 KB, 300x221
>>29293438
If you haven't realized yet, the White middle class is many times worse than Niggers. Your way of life is evil and should be outlawed, imo. White's have contributed nothing but irreversible damage.
>>
Read history books:
>White were responsible for the worst shit
>They enslaved the African's
>They killed the Indian's and bombed people for the hell of it.

Now, a large percentage of the U.S. is obese and 96% of those obese people are white. We just push problems in other countries aside and don't care.
>>
>>29293450
Oh look it's this guy again. Are you going to start posting with a trip?
>>
>>29293475
Ohhhh fuck no this is top tier bait that gets me almost everytime. Today is the day I say no
>>
File: tumblr_la77dc2fwM1qe0l0lo1_500.jpg (183 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_la77dc2fwM1qe0l0lo1_500.jpg
183 KB, 500x375
>>29293475
Irreversable damage. This is Haiti. Let me remind you that blacks burned nearly all trees in that country.

Let me also remind you that blacks burn loads of forest in africa each year.

I can also show you how blacks destroyed entire cities
>>
>>29293504
Any evidence for that stat faggot or did you pull it out of your ass?
>>
>>29293450
What's wrong with wasting resources? The world is mans to rape. Who's to say we shouldn't?
>>
>>29293450
Usa "whites". USA is barely 60% whites. Niggers living in a white society waste about as much as whites. It's just that on their own they are too retarded to produce anything.

Look at europe and see how environment friendly a white society is
>>
File: 1465492739670.png (207 KB, 925x533) Image search: [Google]
1465492739670.png
207 KB, 925x533
>>29293470
>implying this is a bad thing

Whites NEED to be culled. They simply use up too many resources (the first world's middle class consumes almost five times what the third world does) and if we continue to allow them to procreate at their current rates, we'll soon find ourselves in raw material HELL. Fighting over even the most basic of necessities.
The only way this planet's going to last for another millenia is if we reduce the number of people on Earth but most importantly the number of Whites on Earth. To atleast 1/5th of their current numbers.

I hope that this is what our current government is striving for; through the promotion of homosexuality and race mixing we can secure a fair future on Earth for all peoples.

The truth is, everyone does benefits from non-White countries becoming diversified and racially mixed, our planet, even Whites. Stop fighting the inevitable, you cancer.
>>
>>29293530
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/u-s-army-massacres-indians-at-wounded-knee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_trade
>>
>>29293504
Just that Arabs ran the black slave trade far before whites. Also implying that slavery was that bad. A slave had a higher chance to surive picking cotton than starving to death in africa.

Mexico is like 2 nd in obesity and you wish to tell me that nearly all obese people in US are white?
>>
File: Colonization_1945.png (89 KB, 1438x638) Image search: [Google]
Colonization_1945.png
89 KB, 1438x638
>>29293527
And they still don't reach even a fraction of White resources waste. Your cancerous culture requires entire fucking countries to sustain itself. You shitpost from land stolen from an entire race.

Face it, Whites = Cancer.
>>
>>29293557
So you mean mad max will happen long after I'm dead? You still haven't given ME a reason to care
Also you write too much you could say the same shit in way fewer words. Being so blusterous betrays your lack of education and reasoning. Just get to the point nygga
>>
>>29293563
He meant the obesity statistic you dumb monkey
>>
File: Brazilian Favelas.jpg (200 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian Favelas.jpg
200 KB, 700x466
>>29293552
>Europe still wastes septuple times more than Africa and twice as much as Southern America

Wew. Take a look at your future, Whitey.
>>
>>29293557
Whites work 8-12 hours a day. Have you ever seen an african nigger work half as much? Maybe if niggers worked they wouldn't starve
>>
>>29293609
Europe also produces more?
>>
File: 42d.png (444 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
42d.png
444 KB, 640x457
>>29293513
>That pic
>Being this easily manipulated by corporate fatcats like Donald Fucktard that don't give a fuck about you

This is exactly why your own kind want you gone, you fucking greedy sociopath.
>>
File: the way of the dodo.gif (18 KB, 350x336) Image search: [Google]
the way of the dodo.gif
18 KB, 350x336
>>29293617
>produces more
>**produces more resources straining luxury bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVdfdu9PVEw

C A N C E R
>>
File: miners(R).jpg (33 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
miners(R).jpg
33 KB, 400x225
Whitey gave us machines needed to farm resources faster. Whitey taught us how to farm them and how to use them.

In return we should all be equal even though our raw resources are useless to us without whites processing them in their factories with hard work.
>>
>>29293450

niggers in the USA are just as wasteful if not more wasteful than whites/ they're just too poor to drive cars and shit so they ride the bus.

they don't recycle ever and they litter all over the fucking place. i hate their guts.
>>
>>29293659
Produces more technology you retard. You are literally whining about whites while benefitting from white technology.

Resources are useless without whites and asians processing them in material goods that you use today
>>
Niggers should be exterminated.
https://youtu.be/fJFDtWUd7fw
>>
>>29293611
No one needs to work that much, you dolt. Infact, working more than necessary (after hunting and cooking) used to be exclusive to only White's before you people forced everyone else to play your stupid game

Whites force each other to work that long because the majority of you are greedy fucks. Your boss would rather work you to death than give up his luxury yacht.
>>
>>29293700
Fucking monkeys like that need to be used as testing animals.
>>
>>29293696
Technology is great for making things convenient, but besides that, what has technology done? I'll tell you what it's done, it's fucking ruined our planet. We won't fucking last another century with Whites around. There's no way humanity won't go extinct with Whites at their current numbers. Sever the hand or whatever. To save humanity Whites have to go bye fucking bye.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 620x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 620x423
>>29293700
Whites WILL be exterminated. Your richest meet every year to discuss ways of depopulating you shits.
>>
File: Native-American-Day-Pictures-1.jpg (468 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Native-American-Day-Pictures-1.jpg
468 KB, 1440x900
>>29293669
No one besides you, the White middle-class ruining our planet, needs technology or machines or even resources. All of the other races were perfectly complacent with their agrarian/hunter-gatherer countries. Infact, all those raw materials are sold back to Whites because Whites are the only ones who need an insane amount of resources to survive.
>>
File: Opium Wars.jpg (48 KB, 550x336) Image search: [Google]
Opium Wars.jpg
48 KB, 550x336
>>29293691
>>29293552
Any race living in proximity of Whites is eventually corrupted by them. What's your point?
>>
>>29293714
No one is forcing you to do anything you lazy nigger. You can go to africa where you can live in luxury with 4 hours of work and die at 65 without modern medicine
>>
File: 004.jpg (164 KB, 866x538) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
164 KB, 866x538
>>29293576
Arabs enslaved less than a million, Whites? Almost 20 million--thats not even taking into account colonialism.

>A slave had a higher chance to surive picking cotton than starving to death in africa.

What?!! You're just pulling shit out of your ass now, you retard. Pre-atlantic slave trade, Blacks were fine living in Africa. It was only after Whites colonialists utilized divide and conquer strategies to throw their way of life into dissary that they achieved their current impoverished state.

Everywhere Whites go, it's the same thing; like parasites, you find your host and you suck it dry.
>>
>>29293839
"Corrupted" yeah because niggers practicing cannibalism and genetalia mutilation were corrupted
>>
>>29293935
Kek. Yes blacks wuz kangs and queenz before whitey destibilized them. They only starve 500 years later becuz whitey stole from dem.

I don't think you understand how hunters and gatherers would often starve to death.
>>
>>29293913
Whether you like it or not, your population size will be thinned out until you're at near extinction levels.
>>
>>29293766
>Whines about technology
>Shitposts on 4 chan all day

Hypocrite much? Do you think non whites would just discard technology and go back to live as hunters and gatherers? No dumb niggers would start wars with white weapons and destroy the planet before that happens
>>
>>29293330
There is no shittiest race.
>>
File: 14644016297654.png (946 KB, 1400x5552) Image search: [Google]
14644016297654.png
946 KB, 1400x5552
Chinks are literally subhuman.
>>
>>29293975
And? So be it. We had a good run but don't think that will work well for shitskins. Your numbers will skyrocket in a few decades and earth will be overpopulated with dumb agressive people who won't know or care about protecting their habitat.

In the end one disease will whipe out entire earth because niggers will be too dumb to cure it and will live in unclean environment
>>
>>29293330
I have to agree, niggers are subhumans, man

We have some Sudanese refugees here too and they carry machetes on them

Fucking disgusting race
>>
>>29293978
Upper-class WASP women.

Jews will cheat you, but they'll let you be. They're self-concerned and if you don't pose a threat to them they'll just ignore you.

The women, though, will hound you to death. There's no stopping them. They've organized all of civilization into a machine for enforcing their interests. You can't negotiate with them; it's like trying to negotiate with a tsunami. They're not shit, they're the carbon left behind after the fire gets done burning the shit.
>>
>>29293941
Infinitely better than genocide, war and enslavement.

>>29293961
What're you arguing with me for? Your own have made it very clear that you have no future on Earth.
Stop complaining about migrants or niggers and bite it.
>>
>>29293839
Top kek. Got to love niggers blame others for their shitty behaviour.
>>
>>29293468
NOT WHILE I AM ALIVE YOU FUCKING CUNT
I WILL MURDER YOUR WIFE, RAPE YOUR MOTHER AND FUCK YOUR CORPSE BRIDE YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. I WILL FEED YOUR CHILDREN TO FUCKING PEDOPHILES I WILL ERASE YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING BLOODLINE IF YOU WILL SPEW THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I GOT A CULT WHO WILL FUCKING DO IT

I WILL BE FUCKING DAMNED IF WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE HELD SOLELY FUCKING RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS INHERENT OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE EVERY FUCKING PERSON ON THIS SHITHEAP WE CALL A FUCKING PLANET IS RACIST, WHITE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK THEY CAN RATIONALIZE IT

IF YOUR SELF, YOUR BEING WILL DIE THEN IT'S MY FUCKING HAND WHO WILL HAVE IT
>>
>>29294007
WASPs in general are the shittest race.

>>29293976
No one has to discard technology if the population is below half a billion and the White race's population is below half a hundred million.

>>29293990
No one's numbers are going to sky rocket. I we plan on combating our current resource crisis, everyone has to be culled. Does that make you feel better, idiot?
>>
>>29294029
You have no future either unless you are Asian. Asians will see blacks destroy white society and will decide to enslave and sterilize you.

Blacks take over the world only in the planet of the apes. Chinese have been strong for 5000 years and they will carry the flame.
>>
File: 1455314010064.png (39 KB, 845x581) Image search: [Google]
1455314010064.png
39 KB, 845x581
Definitely niggers, the United States would be objectively better in every way imaginable without niggers. All niggers being exterminated would be as beneficial to the human race as discovering a life extending elixir.
All niggers need to die, sick of hearing their inferiority complexed bitching all day. Literally all they fucking do is bitch about being inferior to everyone and then steal, rape, and kill because they're inferior to everyone around them.
Name one negative thing that would come from all niggers ceasing to exist, you can't. They're fucking overgrown babies and need to die, let's get this genocide on the road.
>>
File: 1463375262243.png (1 MB, 880x759) Image search: [Google]
1463375262243.png
1 MB, 880x759
>>29293330
>What is the shittiest race on earth
>>
>>29294037
>launch tons of opium in China
>get everyone addicted
>Wage a war against the Chinese and force them to pay for opium they didn't want in the first place
>I can't point to atleast half a dozen times something like this has happened before in history
>their shitty behavior
>their

*****your
>>
>>29294088
Bahaha look at this nigger. In 50 years africa alone will have a population of 2 billion. Africa went from 200mil to 1 billion in 50 years.

Niggers on average have 5kids. Also how pathetic. You need 10% whites to keep society going xD yet you fail to realize that the 10% will overthrow and murder you instead of being your slaves.

I thought whites are a problem so why does your Utopia have them?
>>
>>29294143
Don't bother arguing with cumskins

They're the real "dindus"
>>
>>29294088
W-whitey is a problem. N-no one has to discard technology if we keep 10% white population.

Top kek.
>>
>>29294179
Good deeds outweight the bad ones. We created a non violent western society when people are equal and even fat niggers like yourself get to enjoy and shittalk.

:)
>>
>>29294107
It isn't about 'control', it's about depopulation and conservation. The Asians have agreed that this is the only plausible course of action already.

>>29294164
There are tons of people and organizations working to make sure that Africa never reaches a higher population than the world can handle.
Their population will top out at 1 billion at most, we'll allow most of them to mass immigrate to Europe, The US and Australia where they'll have better access to healthcare and and a higher standard of living and then their population will rapidly decline from there.
>>
File: CjBhmUFUgAAZinB.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CjBhmUFUgAAZinB.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
>Whitey is the problem
>Whites leave

N-no whitey pls come back!

Why are blacks so pathetic? This is literally what would happen after whites move out and go to some empty land like Siberia.
>>
File: not investing in TRUMP, mfw.gif (191 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
not investing in TRUMP, mfw.gif
191 KB, 375x375
>>29294188
That 10% will mostly consist of your elites. You're probably going to die in some Russian shithole within the next decade.

Bad things ahead, Whitey. Bad things.
>>
What happend to my /r9k/?

Why are there so many fucking niggers and cucks?

You niggers should not even have internet. The only reason you do is because you were brought to Europe & US.
>>
>>29294266
>implying that the elite won't opress the shit out of niggers if that happens
>>
File: ox281268276334407827.jpg (72 KB, 1024x714) Image search: [Google]
ox281268276334407827.jpg
72 KB, 1024x714
>>29294164
>your Utopia
>>>""""your""""

Poor you. You can't even see what's infront of your face.
>>
>>29294288
>if
>>if
>Implying there's an if

Oh it's going to happen.
>>
>>29294245
Worthless nigger trash, top kek.
>>
>>29294241
Not going to happen. Whites are already dropping their numbers. The only ones who are mass breeding are blacks mexicans and arabs.

Without being in check they will overpopulate the earth.
There will be no free health care when europe collapses.
>>
File: mural2.jpg (69 KB, 471x618) Image search: [Google]
mural2.jpg
69 KB, 471x618
>>29294245
>implying Whites aren't a problem

Wew, see posts >>29293450
>>29293557
>>
File: brazilian upper-class.jpg (360 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
brazilian upper-class.jpg
360 KB, 1024x681
>>29294332
Keep memeing, it won't save you.
>>
>>29294054
>I WILL BE FUCKING DAMNED IF WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE HELD SOLELY FUCKING RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS INHERENT OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE EVERY

Most White people will. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky, Bilderberg hand picked 50 million that survives the culling.
>>
>>29294357
>Believing in Malthusian bullshit.
>>
>>29293811
>indians had horses
Kek, good one. Injuns didn't even have the wheel, let alone animal husbandry. They also spent hundreds of years scalping and raping eachother.

>No one besides you, the White middle-class ruining our planet, needs technology or machines or even resources

Get off that white computer and go live in the woods then, you fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1460265516979.jpg (179 KB, 1241x977) Image search: [Google]
1460265516979.jpg
179 KB, 1241x977
Easily niggers, there is nothing we have to lose from killing them all. The Turkish knew the only way to keep these retarded primates was to cut their balls off and enslave them.

Just look at this stupid shit niggers tell themselves to feel less inferior without having to do anything. Imagine lying to yourself THIS much to sleep at night.

Imagine a world, where Jewish slave traders and American plantation owners castrated every slave they had. Seriously, breathe that shit in.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.