[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why must I be a light skin black?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: low_self-esteem.jpg (83 KB, 550x364) Image search: [Google]
low_self-esteem.jpg
83 KB, 550x364
White people genuinely like darker skinned girls to date to suite their fetishes and it sucks. Would /r9k/ date a light skinned black girl?
>>
>>29293278

Hahaha >implying I would date a subhuman

But memes aside, you do realize that most white male/black female couples are with light-skinned chicks right? There's a reason for wanting good hair and nice skin. <spoiler>it's to look more white </spoiler>

Just be in decent shape. Even if you are like a 5/10 there are enough cucks out there.
>>
>>29293278
Depends. Do you pass the paper bag test?
>>
>>29293312
For future reference, if you want fancy spoilers, use [ ] brackets instead of arrows.
>>
>>29293278
u having a giggle m8? light skinned blacks are cuter than african tribesmen level black
>>
Post a pic of your hand to prove you are who you say you are

Don't forget the timestamp
>>
Anyone here who would is because that's their fetish.
I would if she looked decent enough facewise and wasn't a landwhale, or anorexic.
>>
>tfw no awkward, tall, skinny mulatto gf with non-afro long curly hair
>>
>>29293278

As a light skin black guy, I find this post contemptuous.

What kind of hair do you have? 4b?
>>
>>29293278
What the fuck? Light skin girls are the hottest. You must just be ugly.

I'm guessing you have that retarded frizzy hairstyle and are into anime, met many a light skin chick like that.
>>
>>29293278
All beautiful black girls already married white guys 100 years ago

Thus only ugly ones are left, doesn't matter if you are light skinned
>>
No, and not because you're light skinned, or black. It's because you're 3D.
Might as well kill yourself because you're a female, aka inferior and incapable of being happy.
>>
Bebe stopped tripfagging hmm?? I wonder why.

I remember why
>>
>Roastie posts on /r9k/ making sure to point out she's female and crying for attention
>All the betafaggots who claim they hate women give her attention just like she planned
>>
>>29293278
>White people genuinely like darker skinned girls to date to suite their fetishes

IT'S TRUE. I'm sorry. I know it's silly. I want them SUPER BLACK.

I thought that blacks were racist against each others too and that the blacker they were the more "nigger" they were to each others, so I figured that I wasn't really being racist by wanting that.

How light skinned are you anyway? desu I think most people prefer that. It's those odd shades of caramel brown like Obama that are most disturbing to me.
>>
I only really like light skinned black girls.
The Caribbean/African look, with the big lips and noses is unappealing to me. Same with the really dark skin that makes the undersides of the hands and feet look really bright, (like an apes).
The more 'white' you look, and the more delicate your facial features, the more appealing you usually are to a white guy like me.

But it's kind of a moot point since women aren't into fat white guys. Black guys usually get a pass if they're funny/jolly, but white guys just get ridicule.
>>
>>29293278

Absolutely. I wish the best for you anon.
>>
>>29293278
Feeling triggered
Light skinned girl have a much easier time finding guys desu. It's not something I'm particularly happy about.
>>
File: tumblr_ny19w1QLAI1talh43o1_500.jpg (60 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny19w1QLAI1talh43o1_500.jpg
60 KB, 500x667
>>29293729
This. But the average person prefers light skinned black girls
>>
>>29294281
DAMN that's black and out of my league. HHNNGGNG.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.