[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this what highschool is like nowadays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: firstbase.jpg (159 KB, 534x1200) Image search: [Google]
firstbase.jpg
159 KB, 534x1200
Is this what highschool is like nowadays?
>>
File: gdg.jpg (12 KB, 200x171) Image search: [Google]
gdg.jpg
12 KB, 200x171
I call bullshit. I'm sure bullying still happens.
>>
>>29293250
It's all talk. Girls took a page from the boys' book for some reason and are lying about their promiscuity to seem cool.
>>
File: 1433234536916.jpg (11 KB, 352x398) Image search: [Google]
1433234536916.jpg
11 KB, 352x398
>>29293286
Na you just never got with any slutty chicks
>>
No, this is how women truly are, when given enough rights and freedom, like feminazi movement ,tumblr and other support.
Highschool and everything else you see is just the effect of these strong and independent females
>>
File: 41.jpg (20 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
20 KB, 262x312
>>29293430
> strong and independent females
>tfw females need males to feel good
>tfw females are literally sex toys for men and serve no other purpose
>>
>>29293395
Some girls are slutty but they're the minority in hs. At my school the sluts were outcasts.
>>
>>29293250
females and males have been getting steadily less promiscuous since the 80s
>>
>>29293483
The biggest slut in my high school ran out of a pep rally crying because everyone started yelling that she smelled like fish.
>>
>>29293483
I can tell you with 100% certainty that that is complete and utter bullshit.

I graduated in march. I was plowing this 5/10 chick who had 1 friend (22 years old, in college, and fatter than her) for months. Also got with another cheap slut in a similar situation junior year.

Women love sex, don't kid yourself and say they don't. Especially when they're that age for the same reasons you were; it's new, it's fun, it's free, and makes you feel better about yourself no matter shitty your life is.

I mean if were talking Jessica Whitehorse slutty than sure those are pretty rare. But most girls have lost their virginity, and probably fucked several other guys, by the time their out of highschool. They reach Whitehorse level after college
>>
As someone that works at a high school, nudes are traded around like gum. The kids talk about them like they're no big deal. However, actual promiscuity is still frowned upon as a female. I've had countless girls complain to me that certain girls "put themselves out there" too much. It's all just boring normal high school shit.
>>
>>29293510
>I was plowing this 5/10 chick who had 1 friend (22 years old, in college, and fatter than her) for months. Also got with another cheap slut in a similar situation junior year.
What are you trying to argue with this you fauxbragging nigger I just said the sluts in hs are unpopular.
>Jessica Whitehorse slutty
That is probably what it means when a girl says, "Anal is first base," yeah.
>>
>>29293584
Oh read that the other way around my mistake.

And did you go to a christian school? No popular girl doesn't put out, that's why they're popular in the first place.

And someone who believes 'anal is first base' just seems like someone who'd think making out is darting your tongue back and forth
>>
>>29293250
This? No

Drugs?

Remember the 90's when it got repeatedly stated 1/5 teens is on drugs?

Flip that to 4/5 thats what we're dealing with now even in a good school.
>>
In high school right now, this isn't really accurate. Most girls aren't slutty, and those that are are looked down on by other girls.
>>
>>29293648
i have three younger brothers, 14, 15, and 18.

every single one of them is on harder drugs than marijuana now. they tell me pretty much everyone is doing the same.
>>
>>29293620
No I went to public school. The popular girls probably weren't virgins but they definitely weren't sluts (by normie definition).
>>
>>29293648
>tfw i was the 1/5 that was not on drugs and never did drugs
feels quite good man
I don't really feel like I missed out on much, did I?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.