[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>after work one night >male coworker gets off the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
>after work one night
>male coworker gets off the same time
>tall, sorta spergy redditor dude
>we talk about vidya and shit on each other's tastes while working
>obvious mutual interest here
>offers me a ride home
>i suggest we go play DS3 since I have nowhere to be
>"no one's home, right?"
cont.
>>
You go home, try to have sex, he had the tiniest penis. The end.

No. You texted Chad to come over after he left.
>>
>>29293116
There's no way this doesn't end in sex
>>
File: ak1.jpg (55 KB, 550x409) Image search: [Google]
ak1.jpg
55 KB, 550x409
>get to his house
>no one home, except
>dogs
>spend a lot of time petting his dogs
>at this point I'm more invested in his dogs than his dick
>but still
>he tells me not to go into his room cause it's a mess
>peek in there anyways while he's getting his PC to hook up to the TV
>find a graphics card box on the floor, figure this is a good opportunity to tease him about
>yup, AMD
>"hope its got a warranty yo"
>he gets defensive
>whatever, he built his PC himself do of course he's gonna defend it like an autist
Anyways
>Head back to the living room
>Drape myself over the loveseat
>"I'll wait"
cont.
>>
>>29293175
>>at this point I'm more invested in his dogs than his dick
oh ok, so it ends in doggy dick
>>
File: IMG_2142.jpg (275 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2142.jpg
275 KB, 1200x1600
>he still hasn't made a move
>wondering if this is gonna be like one of those greentext where the anon doesn't realize the girl wants fug and kicks himself for it later
>he watches me play Dark Souls
>USB controller
>never play anything with a controller
>humiliatingly defeated obviously
>"wow that wasn't worth it" he says
>would've been crushing if I didn't know how awkward he was
>pet dogs some more
>I yawn
>He yawns
>"Time for bed?"
>"Sure, want me to take you home?"
>literally aghast inside
>uhh, well... sure
>takes me home
>I hug him in the car
>for too long to be a platonic hug
>no moves
>I go to bed
Why?
>>
>>29293291

Ouch. He is used to be alone and acts accordingly.
>>
>>29293291
Why didn't you make a move ?,Like kissing him ?
>>
>>29293291
Get over yourself. Maybe the guy did not want to fuck you or does not even like your annoying personality.
>>
>>29293343
I couldn't reach his face unless we were in a hypothetical cuddling situation, which I tried to make happen with the loveseat but it just didn't click.
>>
>>29293343
This, but your obviously not in to him else you would have.

Funny enough I did something familar but with phantom pain last Dec

I am a huge sperg
>>
>>29293345
How do you know she is annoying? not trying to white knight or anything its just that the personality of OP didn't come off as annoying for the fraction of their existence I read.
>>
>>29293383
Then next time just tell him you want to kiss him an see how it goes. No ?
>>
>>29293399
>chicks being straightforward
Kek nice meme dude
>>
>>29293291
He's a coworker, if he had made a move that you rejected it would, at the very least, make things incredibly awkward. It could easily cost him his job, or land him with a rape charge which would brand him as a sex offender for life, even if he's ultimately acquitted. That's a lot of risk.
>>
>>29293409
Mm, i never thought about it like that, i'm not sure if he thought it through that far but I can see that + general social awkwardness being the cause of the hesitation.
>>
>>29293291
>wondering if this is gonna be like one of those greentext where the anon doesn't realize the girl wants fug and kicks himself for it later

As soon as this thought entered your mind you should have gone for it

This guy sounds like me, and if I were in a situation like this I'd assume you'd only want to play the game with me

I mean, that's all you agreed to do, right? "Hinting" isn't enough because most guys will shoot down any thoughts they have about you possibly hinting at attraction unless you make it very clear what you're thinking
>>
>>29293291
Did it ever occur that you might be ugly?
>>
>>29293490
Well I mean he asked me out before but I was in a relationship at the time
>>
>>29293692
Maybe he does not like being a secomd or third choice. You clearly liked some other guy far more than him but you are now trying to settle with him.
>>
be more forward. spergy guys have no clue when women actually want to fuk, just say 'hey you wanna fuck' it will save everyone a headache
>>
>>29293746
Even that wouldn't be enough for me.
>hey you wanna fuck
>h-haha very funny f-fuck you too!
>>
>>29293746
This man.
Just be like 'hey? Want to have sex? I'm being serious here. There's no hidden camera, or bunch of people that's going to jump in and humiliate you. Im just really horny. Here I'll prove it', then undo his flies and go to suck/rub his dick a bit.
>>
>>29293396
>girl who plays games
>not annoying
Pick one.
Every girl I've dated who plays games is a fucking annoying sperglord. Their love of gaming becomes an extension of themselves and it's pretty much all they can talk about.
Normie gf's are superior in every way.
>>
>>29293692
You already turned him down. It's up to you to make the advances now if you want him. There is no" if that guy wasn't there" for him. Just "she wasn't interested"
He isn't going to try and jeopardize your friendship by pursuing you again. Especially if he thinks he's reading this wrong.
So it's up to you to pursue him. Be straightforward.
>>29293711
Don't listen to this one. It isn't that.

His confidence was probably shaken. If he's spergy it probably took quite a bit to work himself up to asking you.
>>
>>29293944
This.
>>29293291
Jesus Christ you fucking faggot. You hugged him a little extra? Are you stupid? Is that your move? Why is that your move??
Are you even trying? You went over to his house and played video games. You were off to a good start.
Unfortunately, it seems like you didn't even try to go past that start. "Time for bed?" Was your flirting? What the fuck.
If your interested in this guy, act like it. Flirt like a goddamn adult.
>>
>>29293291
Lmao he rejected you. he didn't "fail to make a move"

Dumb roastie
>>
>ITT: Faggots telling femanon what to do based on their fantasies of how they wish women would approach them.

Beyond pathetic.
>>
>>29293343
>being so retarded that you'd want the girl to make everything for you

You're out of the omega orbit, dumbass.
>>
>>29293291
>Femanon cannot even fathom people will hang out one on one without being interested in them
Ooooiiiiiiiii
>>
File: life improvement.jpg (30 KB, 647x451) Image search: [Google]
life improvement.jpg
30 KB, 647x451
>>29293291
>ON TODAY'S NEWS
>LOCAL FEMALE SHITPOSTER IN SHOCK AND AWE OVER A MALE NOT BEING INTERESTED IN HER
>MORE AS IT DEVELOPS
>BACK TO YOU, BOB
>>
>>29293291
Beta who has never had a girlfriend probably.

Could be gay.

Could be that you're reaalllly not very attractive but I doubt he'd invite you over alone if that were the case.
>>
>>29293291
>sure, want me to take you home
How the fuck can you be upset when you said SURE to this? Seriously? Not even a "I mean, Id love to stay the night..." or "Your bed might be comfier than mine" or even "I hate to sleep alone..."
Not everyone is a film noir level of suave and perceptive. Dont be afraid to be a little forward just to be sure.
>>
>>29294189
Women have always come on to me. Honestly, theres no hood reason women shouldnt make moves just as much as dudes. Be honest with people, if you want things to move faster make them.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.