[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where dem lonely Ausbots at? how is everyone's week going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 11
File: Australia-flag[1].jpg (35 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
Australia-flag[1].jpg
35 KB, 800x670
Where dem lonely Ausbots at?

how is everyone's week going?
>>
>>29293079
going good mate got friday off TAFE so gonna probably kick back smoke some cones and listen to erotic hypnosis all day
>>
>tfw studying for Uni exams
>tfw behind and in over my head

end me
>>
>>29293688
>>29293694
kill yourselves both of you

i'm doing pretty good. been watching initial d and having >tfw no drivers license
going to go see warcraft tomorrow. going during the day some hopefully all the normies will be at work/school
>>
>>29293079
Worked through the long weekend to today and just got to get through tomorrow then I have three days off in a row.

Pretty sure it's going to be cold and rainy all weekend. Gonna have to get comfy. Might make some chocolate brownies and roast lamb.

Just 8 more hours of work and then glorious time to myself.
>>
>>29293713
Why are you so mean?
le original comment xD
>>
execute all australians reee
>>
>>29293079
Pretty shit famalam, missed my exam the other day so probably gonna fail the whole class since it's worth like 40% of the mark
>>
>>29293736
>ausbot
>goes to uni
pick one

>>29293728
work fags are not allowed either
>>29293743
unifag fuck off and die
>>
Any other autists here feel like they were never Australian even though they were born here? I look outside my warm NEET den and see a nation of Chads playing football and surfing, shouting about sluts and drinking beer in their singlets and sometimes after a long day of coding I die a little inside.
>>
>>29293763
>it's an "anon tells non-NEETs to fuck off so he can feel better about being a loser"
Jesus, this show really went downhill.
>>
>>29293763
>tells everyone that's in a better position than him to fuck off
>wonders why he's ostracised
>>
>>29293763
wow you're nice
>>
>>29293763
Uni is filled with autists and social misfits, something like 30-40% of people don't make a single friend. are you planning on loving with your parents forever?
>>
Always amazed at the sheer number of normalfags that turn up in Aus threads. Makes me wish I still kept in contact with the losers I knew back in high school but they were all to proud to accept who they were. Ended up becoming failed normies who look down on NEETs and losers even though they were still losers themselves. I hate that the most about failed normies, desu but I hate the mind numbing Chads in this thread even worse.
>>
File: 1464930108163.jpg (167 KB, 988x712) Image search: [Google]
1464930108163.jpg
167 KB, 988x712
>>29293798
>>29293814
>calling someone a loser on the loser board (entire website in all honesty)
>>
>>29293831
>Uni is filled with autists and social misfits
yeah, and they all become friends with each other and go out drinking at bars and fuck loose sluts
>>
File: lonely-young-man.jpg (51 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
lonely-young-man.jpg
51 KB, 460x287
>>29293763
So I guess this thread is just for you then?
>>
question
all you workfags and unifags. how did you even discover this board? when did you start posting here? why do you post here? what do you seek to benefit from hanging out on a board full of virgins, people with no friends, who get no social interaction whatsoever (uni is still social interaction even if you keep to yourself. you are forcing yourself into area surrounded by others)
>>
>>29293079
Pretty great. Got some good waves over the long weekend and looks like there's swell for the foreseeable future. Lots of work this week after rescheduling everything from Monday (self employed).
Going to play some dota or overwatch tonight with my gf and my pal.
>>
Last exam for the semester tomorrow. I know im going to fail anyway.
>>
>>29293889
>I know im going to fail anyway.

Why?
>>
>>29293888
>with my gf and my pal
normie ree get out
but also
>my pal
way to fucking third wheel him and make him feel like worthless shit
>>
>>29293079

alright
got cucked by the emu again last night
derpina was walking funny today, so it must have been rough
more spiders in the dunny, got to hold it in a bit longer
fucking abos stole all my petrol, so had to hitch a ride on the emu
>>
>>29293899
Memory issues after getting assaulted by an abo. Havent been able to retain information properly. Its hell
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 429x343
>>29293079
Army bloke here. Currently drinking at a pub in Seymour. Posting up to Townsville in a couple of days, had to give up my gf, not excited about the June life.

Yeah ama.
>>
>>29293880
not if you watch all the lectures online and don't go to practicals and tutorials
>>
>>29293915
>getting your shit pushed in by an abo
i thought all you normies prided yourself on your fighting skills you learn from watch ufc down the local with your crew
>>
>>29293921
Jube*
>>
>>29293880
this NEET phenomenon is relatively recent and all begun in 2013/14, many of us have been on here much longer - /r9k/ was very different to what it is now and most of us have merely stuck around or at least me
>>
uni has been the most isolating experience in my life
>>
I'm going pretty ok, cooked a traditional Slavic dish for dinner and it was so good the meat practically melted in my mouth.

Made me feel better after girl I'm "friends" with made me feel like shit, again, both in terms of mistreating me AND making me feel guilty.

But since she has a face and smile I'd smile back at any day, and an ass that just seems to be growing as big as her mountainous titties, probably going to let her whining about me not paying enough attention to her slide.
>>
>>29293926
Was walking home from getting food from the servo. Im a fat cunt who cant fight for shit
>>
>>29293880
I can almost guarantee I've been on 4chan longer than you.

I like you guys. There's some dank memes. I can relate to many of your problems as that used to be me.
>>
If I ever get rich I'm going to renounce my Australian citizenship. Bunch of fucking retards, desu. You can all continue to dig coal out of the ground until its all gone and the country goes to shit. Meanwhile, I'll be working on things that require more than a pulse to accomplish.
>>
>>29293963
>Used to be me

So you're here to give your normie advice are you :^)

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEE DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED. I CAN TALK FOR HOURS ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE NORMIES
>>
>>29293902
Only lonely, bitter losers like you get triggered by 'third wheeling'. He's my friend and my gf's friend. Go project elsewhere my dude.
>>
>>29293791
i do, but instead of coding i do play vidya and watch anime
>>
>>29293831
This is me, I guess. Not even a social potato, but my degree is just finishing now and I haven't made a single 'friend' that I've spoken to outside of class. Feelsbadman.
>>
>>29293982
>and my gf's friend
protip, he wants to fuck your girlfriend and would in a heartbeat if he got the chance
>>
Any overwatch anons?
>>
>>29293982
:^) sure thing "dude"

:^)

If there was a factory to create people that were ideally useful to a given society with all its views and values perfectly conditioned such a factory would pump out nothing but normies and the very first thing they would do is try study to get a job, a gf, and a family home. They would step out of the factory with a smile on their face :^) and anyone who didn't come from the factory they would tell them to "go project elsewhere my dude :^)"

:^)
>>
>>29293980
There's no point trying to help 90% of """robots""" so I don't give advice. I just like frogs and talking about how retarded women are m8.
>>
>>29293989
literally me desu
anime, video games and 4chan all day every day with the occasional nightwalk
there is nothing "australian" about me other than the fact i was born here
>>
>>29294006
About to play it.

>* pulls down pants *
>Heal up!
>>
>>29294026
battleid, healslut?
>>
>>29293791
Of course. I'm completely attached from identity and have never felt australian

Tfw no nightfall buddy
>>
>>29294008
You claimed that interaction with myself and my gf pains my friend. You are incorrect. You think it hurts him because it would hurt you. This is called projection.
Eagerly awaiting your next completely tangential essay.
>>
Any traps in Melb that need a good dicking?
>>
>>29294073
I'm a twink if that counts, I only lewd other smooth/femboys doe.
>>
>>29294065
Excellent arm chair analysis. Where can I purchase your services. I desperately need someone to tell me how to be myself
>>
File: 1461443548876.jpg (39 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
1461443548876.jpg
39 KB, 344x344
Just finished up my first aid course today. Hope I'll pass it.
>>
>>29294065
you perceive it that you are all having a good time when in reality it is you and your gf having a good time while your bro gets to enjoy your half hearted company while you focus mainly on your gf and he gets to go home later that night and jack off while you get to have sex

you're being a shitty fucking friend. hang out with your gf or hang out with your bro. you can only do both once your bro has also gotten a gf
>>
>>29294035
DrSkeletal
>>
>>29293880
former unifag but probably going for more fag here, I gave up on progressing socially after not being able to find even the shittiest job for 3 years now.
Never really had friends to hang out or share interests with although I can recognise possible ways to fix this if I had some money. It's true that uni helps you interact and meet people but lacking confidence, money and social skills pretty much puts a damper on relationships especially over time.
This board helps for venting and laughing at myself and schadenfreude. Probably really took notice of the board from cancerous videos on instasync a couple years ago.

>>29293921
what's your job? seen any manlets in your squad or in the army in general?
>>
>>29294102
>DrSkeletal
and the #? what characters do ya like to play btw anon?
>>
>>29294096
LMAO I'm not even the guy you're talking to but thanks for the laugh. Not everyone is as thirsty for a taken girl as you are, sorry bud.
>>
>>29294140
What's your details. I am a noob so I don't know what info you need to add me
>>
>>29294173
When you click on your name in battlenet it'll show you an expanded thing like name#123456

need the number too, is all.
>>
>>29294096
Completely false but I'm sorry similar things have happened to you. My gf is kinda shy and doesn't talk that much on Skype when we play games with others, so if anything she's the one getting left out while I talk to our friend.
You probably think like this because your extreme envy has turned into resentment. I hope you're happy one day.
>>
>>29294182

This is embarrassing ;----;
>>
3804 reporting in.

Just bought Battlefront on PC off the Mexican store for almost half the price. Hopefully it works out

Taking it's time to download 36GB though.
>>
The only thing that would make this semen demen better is a cute feminine benis
>>
>>29294216
>postcode
fuck off back to soc, pls
>>
>>29294234
Pls. Most ausfag threads involves post codes. Who cares?
>>
>>29294252
Only because the ones you frequent are in /soc/ and /b/, so fuck off back there you normie cuck
>>
>>29294260
>implying i'm a normie

Amazing how often you plebs throw around that word.
>>
Why are Aus threads so cancerous? Why do everyone one of you act like you're trying to live up to the shitposter meme?

I just want to find someone to play games with not on 260 ping
>>
How easyis it to get a work permit in Australia or new Zealand?

i dont want to be in burgerland anymore
>>
>>29294355
have fun paying 5 times as much for literally everything

how much do you pay rent in burgerland? because you will find nothing under 400/week in ausfailia
>>
>>29293880
>how did you discover this board
4chan and /r9k/ are not some exclusive underground club, get over yourself
>when/why/ post here
Going to uni or working and being a depressed, sociall retarded virgin robot are not mutually exclusive
>>
please post your postcodes!

maybe you live near another robot

5024 here
>>
>>29293963
>dank
GET OUT
this is the single most original comment on this entire board, fuck you
>>
>>29294374
if you're able to force yourself into social situations you can force yourself to talk and interact with others

worst case scenario you can just go to a brothel and get some fuck. you clearly don't have anxiety problems if you can go to work/uni
>>
Canberra here, it was going shit but now it's going a bit better.
>>
>>29294389
3023 here. sucks having no friends irl.
>>
>>29294406
Uni is not a social situation, you never have to talk to anyone, and I don't.
>>
>>29294389
Every cunt up here is either a nightclub pisshead, hunter/fisher, or a druggo
>>
>>29294389
Nice, I like this.
Perfect way to get the thread deleted.
>>
>>29293921
Stickyfoot by chance?
>>
>>29293946

here have a (you)

original content
>>
>>29294476
oh
should i delete my post?
>>
>>29293947

what did you cook. stroganoff?
>>
>>29293880
Shrek is love 17, browsed /b/ ylyl until the banana and desu spam reached unbearable cancer levels.
When I went to uni I started browsing this and /pol/. You guys helped me through depression and made me care less about how other people thought about me.
>>
>>29293880
>what do you seek to benefit from hanging out on a board full of virgins, people with no friends

im a workfag but still a friendless virgin loser
do i make the cut anon
>>
File: iZ2qSqQ[1].gif (1014 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iZ2qSqQ[1].gif
1014 KB, 400x400
>mfw OW
>>
>>29294389

s
y
d
n
e
y

delete this thread
>>
>>29294406
>you clearly don't have anxiety problems if you can go to work/uni

i have a job and a massively fucked up anxiety problem. i have an anxiety attack every time i go to work but i just try to keep working at a snails pace, feeling like shit until the shift is over. everyone at my work has schizophrenia so they dont care if we're that retarded but its still fucked.
>>
I've got my final calculus test tomorrow and I haven't remembered all of my exponential rules. How fucked am I?
>>
>>29294830
Also all of the people who think uni is some big social thing where everyone finds a friend are fucking wrong. You don't talk to anyone unless you're a chad or you have to do a group assessment with them and then they never talk to you after that. The closest I have to friends are regulars I see at the smoking areas, and even then I've never said a word to them.
>>
I've been looking for a job for eight months now. I haven't gotten a single non-automated or non-non-comittal (eg "Sure I'll put this on their desk" or somesuch) response in that entire time, no matter what level I'm applying at. Even fucking Safeway won't take me, man. Why did I spend five years at university (not all one degree)? It's made absolutely no difference to my employability. I'm worthless to absolutely any employer.
>>
>>29294864

apply for shittier jobs
>>
>>29294864
Did you work during those five years? Experience is more important than the degree. The degree is just a pre-requisite.
>>
>>29294554
cheerz anon
>>
>>29294389
277~
>just a man in the mountains surrounded by bitches and whores.
>>
>>29293079
Another week applying for jobs with no responses. I was let into the master degree I wanted to do.
>>
>>29295371

what type of jobs are you applying for?
>>
>>29295371
>>29294864
i dont get how people have trouble finding a job
>be me
>just finished hs
>old man says he will boot me out if i cant find a job and pay board within the month
>applying for anything online for 3 weeks with no luck
>decide to walk in and hand my resume to people
>first place offers me a job to start next day

applying online means nothing, in person shows your interested
>>
>>29295449
>your
Good to know this is who I'm losing to.
>>
File: Thank fuck.jpg (132 KB, 988x598) Image search: [Google]
Thank fuck.jpg
132 KB, 988x598
I know this is an anti uni thread but fuck me am i over the moon.

JUST passed my unit and wont have to pay another 3,000$!

Anyone else /Just memeing through/
>>
>>29295449
>just finished hs
that means you're 18 and they don't need to pay you the full salary and can easily use your gullibility to overwork you or have fun with you.
>>
>>29295494
money was never an issue at that stage cause i was a shut in and never went out or bought anything. I was just happy i didn't have to move out.
>>
>>29295548
Yes... but that's why they hired you so easily.

At 24, no one wants to hire you for an entry level position, but if you don't have any experience there's no way you'll get something higher.

So I'm fucked.
>>
>>29295548
doesn't change the fact that you were barely an adult and were "more employable" to the greedy fucks due to low salary+ gullibility. If you were over 21 and never had a job, you would know how insane the job market can be.
>>
>>29295580
>>29295563
Why didn't you apply for a job when you were younger then? Uni people i know are facing the same thing now and bitch constantly about it.
I'm doing a trade now and the only reason i got the job was cause i started from the bottom and put in the time.
>>
File: a4YV37Q_700b[1].jpg (54 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
a4YV37Q_700b[1].jpg
54 KB, 700x393
>tfw ass
>>
>>29295371
If you're not a cripple look into getting a casual labourIng job. There are a few agencies who are always looking for people. You don't need skils or experience.
>>
>>29295634
Because I was TOLD when I was younger I needed to university. I NOW know I shouldn't have. Kids are fucking stupid and have no frame of reference, what was I meant to do, intuit it? Life decisions shouldn't be made at 17.
>>
>>29295634
You did the right thing desu. I did apply in the early years of uni for part-time but never got one. I even tried the local pizza shop but they wanted someone faster who could speak better on the phone without sperging.
Didn't apply before because focussing on VCE and no real pressure + everyone shilling the uni meme.
>>
s-sorry I was a bad healer anon. ;----------;
>>
File: dankest meme.png (17 KB, 69x88) Image search: [Google]
dankest meme.png
17 KB, 69x88
my house got destroyed by sports car
rip
>>
>>29295708
Thank god I did mainly deliveries when I worked at dominoes, the few times I had to take the phone were horrible.
>>
>>29295738
>tfw he logged out ;_________________;
>>
>>29295751
you left because we were getting pwt
>>
>>29295784
n-no anon, just wanted a break for like 15 minutes, get a bit drained if I play too many games in a row is all
>>
>>29295662
Is Overwatch literally nothing but leftist propaganda?
>>
>>29295818
casual

original comment mr roboto
>>
>>29295824
s-sorry that my stamina isn't as good ;___;
>>
>>29295832
I can go all night long, maybe I could show you some time ;)
>>
>>29295843
p-pls

nomuterino
>>
>>29295818
You betrayed me like everyone does. Add my skype later. I'm going to force you to watch me cut myself for at least 1 hour so you know how this betrayal has effected me
>>
>>29293923
don't you fail if you don't attend those? I'm too scared to go to uni because of pracs and tutorials.
>>
>>29295854
>doesn't even post skype
2/10, would not watch bleed
>>
my boss keeps yelling at me and pretty much loathes me and i think the only reason he's keeping me on is because it'd take too much time to train someone new, and i really want to quit but i know he'll be mad so i can't
>>
>>29295864
Alright I'll post it, its xx_darklord_xx
>>
>>29295877
n-not sure if /s
>>
>>29295873
Do you know him personally? If no, just leave. But find a job first before you bail.
>>
>>29295877
>xx_darklord_xx
>mfw this is an actual skype

Not posting my skype here but might message heal slut later for fap chat <3
>>
>>29293982
lel have fun getting cucked and raising your friends son
>>
Where is that Aus neet I talked to on omegle thats brothers and sisters are all in med school?
>>
>>29295897
heh, I'll just pretend I wasn't trying to add it then...talk to you later, maybe, I guess.
>>
>>29295897
also nowait ur the healslut
>>
>>29293713
Are you that guy who goes to Macquarie cinema wearing a fedora watching daytime new releases?
>>
>>29293921
Fuck our veterans are a waste of space. We are literally America's bitch and nothing more.
>>
>>29294343
Because they're full of people who (supposedly) are 100% normal. Friends throughout school, decent grades, no mental/physical issues, girlfriend, stable employment/study.

Antithesis of what 4chan users should be, either underage shitposters or adult misfits.
>>
Why are there always cute lewd dewds in these threads, is it an Aus thing or what?
>>
>>29294389
>>29294763
2138, nice
(this is an original suburb)
>>
>>29294343
I want non-normalfag friends too but I don't play any multiplayer games

I just play 2d indie games

I mean I'm playing risk of rain now but then if I make a friend to play with I'd have to talk with them and that would be really awkward because they may not like me but what if they're really boring and I'm stuck playing with them when I don't want to just to not make them feel bad but what if I'm actually the boring one but if someone does voice chat they're probably a normalfag but I don't want to play multiplayer games without voice chat.
>>
fugg, games a lot harder without healsluts
>>
I am trying to watch TV but I am so pissed off, I hate everyone in this thread
>le uni
>le alcohol

Fuck if I had easy assess to guns I would just fucking shoot myself right now.
>>
I just want to die fucking ree shut the fuck up
>>
>>29296296
die, I just want to fuck, ree shut up
>>
>>29296280
substance abuse is just the next step loserdom, you child
>>
I need cones
>>
>>29296141

rhodes? i went there the other day to the shopping centre and got a vietnamese pork roll. breddy good. is rhodes a korean suburb or chinese?
>>
>>29294818
>everyone at my work has schizophrenia
Seriously? Where do you work?
>>
>>29293921
Rank and how much u get per week? Im estonian backpacker in oz but got extensive army exp from back home and a couplw of Afghanistan tours.
>>
I'm planning to go to Australia in a few months so I can travel through the outback. I'm also thinking about travelling down the east coast but it seems like it's infested with normies, what's the population density there?
>>
>>29296394
>yfw he doesn't have a job and he's talking about himself
>>
Bunburyfag reporting in.

The loneliness has renewed itself after moving. Don't do it lads, it doesn't help anything and just gets you into more debt. Fresh starts don't exist, you can't run from yourself.
>>
>>29296394

at a conference centre run by a mental health services company at olympic park in sydney. tfw in a kitchen full of big knives surrounded by schizophrenics.
>>
File: asdasd.png (375 KB, 356x633) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
375 KB, 356x633
>tfw no qtlewdbot to do this to
>>
>>29296546
where you from :3
>>
>>29296578
not near you, no doubt ;____;
>>
>>29296586
why not just say state.. cant hurt
>>
>>29296546
>p-pick me
>>
>>29296790
>>29296794
melbanon reporting
>>
>>29296798
oh yeah not me then ;-; you the one from >>29295438 few melbs there
>>
>>29294581
I cooked myself some Kotlet.
Such softness, amazing taste, did pretty great for the first time.
Would definitely recommend.
Recipe:
Pork and Beef Mince (whatever quantity will determine other ingredient quantities, I did 250g of each)
1/2 chopped onion, pan-cooked
Butter (for anything pan-cooked) and Pan Oil
2 Eggs
3 Slices of Bread, soaked in Milk
Flour
Pepper/ Salt

Just chop/cook onions first until brown, put into mixture of meat, egg, milk-bread; mix until fully together. Add salt and pepper, generous amounts, prior if you can.
Dash table surface with flour and roll the patties you make from the mixture in the flour.
Melt butter and oil in pan, to make puddle of butter; put meat patties in.
When the butter around them browns you will know to flip them; flip them again and again if you want a thorough cook.
Serve with whatever, it's a fancy patty. Easy meal for the robot to make.
>>
>>29296798
no where near you, b-but lude chat?
>>
>>29296906
well, I'm pretty derp at erp and stuff, but apart from that I'm usually up for stuff.
>>
l e w d b o t s
ur the best.
>>
s-someone make a tinychat and lets fap
>>
>>29297856
y-you make it, anon
>>
>>29297955
/bawtfap
>>
>>29298077
lewddudes should come hang out
[lewd not mandatory]
>>
>>29296798
>melbourne
faggot
>>
>>29298678
Do you know where you are?

laughing faggots.png
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.