[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ loves how women look, but hates their shitty nature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_megvabp8tQ1ravx2uo1_1280.jpg (460 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_megvabp8tQ1ravx2uo1_1280.jpg
460 KB, 1280x1280
>/r9k/ loves how women look, but hates their shitty nature

why dont you have a trap gf then?
a male mind in a female body is the perfect partner
>>
>>29292855
>why dont you have a trap gf then?

I'm heterosexual
>>
>>29292855
Because it's still hard to get one
>>
a dick is still a dick you closet faggot
>>
>>29292855
Yah they're not women. Surgery is far from creating a convincing vagina and anal sex transmits disease at a much higher rate this couples with homosexuals promiscuity makes it a one way ticket to AIDS town. Trannies fucking suck
>>
>female body
>>
No traps around here, just ghetto negroes and white trash rednecks.

RIP to my dream of qt trap gf.
>>
>>29292855
Traps obviously don't have the mind of a healthy man. They have all the negative traits of a woman. The good traits they lack (natural femininity, nurturing) they have to imitate..

Date a trap for a while, get comfortable with eachother in the relationship. Their natural male habits will slip, they can't keep the lie up forever.
>>
>>29292855
>male mind in a female body
be fucking honest, traps act like the craziest variant of girl or twink, and they're annoying because they lack tits, ass, or anything feminine about them except the worst parts, and then they also have a dick.

So essentially you will have a crazy tumblr girl with a penis, instead of a chill guy with a penis. And yes, they're men. You faggot.
>>
>>29292855
time kills everything
but nothing quite like milk and trannies
>>
>>29293091
>AIDS town
Condoms are a thing.
>>
>>29292855
no such thing as a trap "gf"
no such thing as a feminine penis
also traps are more promiscuous than real women and twice as mentally ill.

just get a boyfriend you closet homo
>>
>>29292855
Kek. I tried on both dating sites and on 4 chan /soc/ /lgbt/ i could not even score a feminine looking tranny as an average guy.

The only trannies that are not getting dicked look manly.
>>
>>29292855

None of the creatures pictured on the right are traps.

Some pasty white kid with long hair and makeup does not a trap make
>>
Im not gay, but to give you some othe reasons.
Traps are ugly 99% of the time, only really asian people manage to pull it off. I've seen some very convincing jap traps.
I fucking hate penises and or generally overly sexual behaviour and as far as I know these traps are shoving something up their ass every day of the week.
Also a trap's body will NEVER be as good as your average female body. Manhands alone are so fucking disgusting.

But in short, Im not a cocksucking faggot. I hate how this trap meme got this out of hand, it used to be just an ebin joke back in 2010-2011 and then actual retards fell for it. Fuck me people are stupid.
>>
>>29293145
>pasty white kid with long hair
That + skelly is the best.
>>
>>29293126
Okay herpes then... I wouldn't want to risk it. I don't do anal when I have a one night stand with a woman even with a condom, a friend of mine actually did get herpes that way. It's just not worth the risk when you can just fuck a woman with none of that bull shit it's just unnecessary
>>
Actual gay people can be pretty cool as long as they shove their life style down your throat.
Some of the nicest people I've ever met where gay.
Traps are usually the shittiest people ever.
Metal illness galore and they look ugly as hell.
If you are gonna be a homo in denial just go all the way faggit.
>>
>>29293188
>one night stand
>being this much of a Chad
Get off of my board. Reeeeee
>>
File: jj1.png (66 KB, 401x327) Image search: [Google]
jj1.png
66 KB, 401x327
>>29292855
>traps
>she
>>
File: HER.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
HER.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1920
Would r9k let a cute trap live with them?
You could play vidya and watch anime together
>>
>>29293222
If you think finding a woman is hard there are like .000001% as many trannies. Also stfu we hate trannies, Reddit. I've been here since before you turned 18
>>
File: 1465862925542.gif (774 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465862925542.gif
774 KB, 300x300
>>29293235
depends on face
>>
>>29293235
Disgusting. Why are they not even trying to hide their dicks?
>>
>>29293241
No, /pol/ hates trannies. /r9k/ also has a lot of old /b/tards on it, most of whom at least "ironically" like feminine penis.
>>
>>29293317
No most men don't like guys. Delude yourself all you want
>>
Fukin b-b-b-beta males
>>
>>29292855
>Implying she

Fucking wew lad
>>
File: 1465576011088.png (451 KB, 1907x2074) Image search: [Google]
1465576011088.png
451 KB, 1907x2074
>>29293339
Forgot the pic woweee
>>
>>29293294
in time you will learn to appreciate the wonders of the feminine penis newfriend
>>
>>29293294
because they're just trying to be cute as boys and not actually look like women
>>
>>29293329
>old b/tards = most men
Nice false equivocation, you've got there.
>>
>>29293367
Lol I guess u got that but a few years ago I was in a thread where I legit think r9k made a tranny kill himself
>>
>>29293444
Really, why do you think they actually killed themselves? Unless they were doc dropped, I don't see how /r9k/ can inflict much worse than people irl.
>>
>>29293486
I don't really remember it but they were freaking out and everyone was being REALLY mean and telling them to die he said he'd actually do it and stopped posting maybe he just wanted attention by the thread flipped it.
Also>>29293444
Trips never lie
>>
File: 93875196571371.png (305 KB, 362x566) Image search: [Google]
93875196571371.png
305 KB, 362x566
>>29292855
serious question OP
aren't traps boys that want to feel and be treated like girls?
what is the difference between trap and a femboy?
>>
actually traps have gotten to the point where theyre more attention driven and vain than even real girls
>>
>>29293531
a femboy is just a feminine boy
a trap can mean someone born male who passes as female, referring to either a transgirl in which case its fairly offensive, or a femboy who can pass in some situations
>>
File: yukio1.jpg (27 KB, 400x571) Image search: [Google]
yukio1.jpg
27 KB, 400x571
>>29293505
Holy shit, I didn't check your trips. Forgive me senpai; I have brought great dishonor upon my family and ancestors.
>>
>>29293531
they're usually just the same thing, traps can mean trannies though
>>
>>29293604
No it can't nice try. Traps =/= Tranny
Fucking stop spleading this lie. Trannies cannot be traps, us traps are nothing like trannies
>>
>>29293531
femboy~twink>trap>tranny
>>
>>29292855
>tfw qt tomboy gf
>tfw all but the first two things on the "Women" list apply to her
She had a longterm relationship before as did I.
>tfw all other things on the "Traps" list apply to her
It's me who can't produce offspring without medical procedures though, and she knows it. She has no child wishes. She uses a coil so she has no periods nor bleeding either.
Nerdy interests, likes vidya games, grew up as "outcast" because (highschool) girls can be vicious as fuck and she enjoyed things like sports. As laid-back as I am, very close resembling personality and core values, no princess complex; DTF 24/7, sex drive as vigorous as mine and easily turned on by average looking me.

That list compares the worst of women with the idealistic hypothetical of traps.
It'd be like me claiming all women are exactly like my gf or better while all traps ever are mentally ill, promiscuous and eager to cheat with anyone giving "her" any attention, spiteful towards everyone, a stupendously high upkeep due to that unstable mental state, zero sex drive due to HRT, will give you shit-dick or only wanting to fuck your ass the occasional time sex does happen, and they're all Tumblr-tier SJWs about their pronouns, and then I'd ask why you're not going for a qtgf instead of traps with their shitty nature.
>>
the fuck you talking about, traps are the biggest sluts ever
>>
>>29293604
>>29294034
many trannies have disgusting fake tits
i like that traps are natural, no surgeries etc
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.