[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had a choice between prison or suicide, which would you take?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: YvYrgz3.gif (1018 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
YvYrgz3.gif
1018 KB, 500x700
If you had a choice between prison or suicide, which would you take?
>>
File: 1444419182803.jpg (92 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1444419182803.jpg
92 KB, 374x363
I aint answering, this be a trap.
You tricked me once satan, not again! Go back to hell with your sick trips!
>>
Anyone wanna weigh in?
>>
Assuming it were prison for life, probably suicide. Unless I could get some books and an internet access in prison. Oh, and no shitter-rape.
>>
>>29292666
What is prison life really like?
All I know is what I've seen in TV shows and movies.
>>
>>29292666
>666
Yeh nah fuck that.
>>
>>29292666
I am already in prison, life itself.
>>
prison
I could always commit suicide or get murdered in prison.
May as well just go and be a good prison bitch, ironically I think my life would improve, i'd get sex and finally know what it's like to be desirable, I'd also probably be adopted by a gang of white supremacists or something so I'd feel accepted for the first time in my life
>>
>>29294354

The main punitive part of prison is you're not allowed to suicide. This varies on location but even the most ghetto County jailhouse has all staff trained in suicide prevention. It's a fucked up model but these places are designed to make people suicidal but unable to carry it out. I'm not saying we should follow Sweden and give them a cell in the playboy mansion, but I'm confident we could do better than what's here now. I really wish we could see a eugenics revival. As much as we knew at the early 1900s we could really accomplish a lot now if we started applying eugenics. China seems to be leading the world on that front with their gene doping and other cool shit. It just sucks because Asians tend to be bad at critical thinking and philosophy. The early American psychologists had the right idea. Minimum wage actually began as an economic pressure to fuck over poor people and play a financial eugenics role. Only those good enough to earn the minimum get hired. It was to highlight poor performance and help the nation. It's disgusting how the left has turned it around to be a way of helping bad people instead of harmlessly removing them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.