[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO NOT GET A GF, IT IS A TRAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: 1454311594294.jpg (183 KB, 1449x1231) Image search: [Google]
1454311594294.jpg
183 KB, 1449x1231
I REPEAT, DO NOT GET A GF

I recently broke up with my girlfriend of nearly 4 years. I'm a good looking guy, 6'2" and girls throw themselves at me, even when they have a boyfriend. In 3 weeks of being single, I have fucked 2 girls with long term bfs. If you are not Chad, you will be cucked.

So unless you want to be a cuck, stick to 2D and fleshlites.
>>
>>29292494
I kinda wanna be cucked
>>
File: Cowboy Tom.gif (2 MB, 257x193) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy Tom.gif
2 MB, 257x193
>>29292494
Care to explain why you broke up with your former partner? If it is reason besides "she cheated on me," you need to leave this board.
>>
I'm willing to be a cuck, the validation I get from my gf is like a high.
>>
File: tfw wizard.jpg (79 KB, 441x403) Image search: [Google]
tfw wizard.jpg
79 KB, 441x403
>>29292494
Oh.
Alright, thanks.

[law & order DUN DUN]
>>
>>29292544
You "sir"
Have a twisted sense of validation.
>>
File: 1447123597346.jpg (101 KB, 730x512) Image search: [Google]
1447123597346.jpg
101 KB, 730x512
>>29292522
Then a gf is perfect for you.

I'm honestly flabbergasted. I thought the women aren't loyal thing was a meme. It's legit, kek and meme magic is the real deal.
>>
>>29292544
There is no, I mean NO, validation like a girl in a steady relationship lusting after your cock.

>>29292540
It was mutual, kinda. We'd been together since high school and were too dependent. Need to grow up and that required being apart. I still love her and she is very loyal to me. I hope to marry her someday.
>>
File: 1452014279228.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1452014279228.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>29292647
>Having a gf
Fucking normie get out faggot
>>
>>29292494

>Be 23
>Have 2 yr gf
>She is #nosexuntillmarriage
>Mess around a lot, but less so over time
>Made out a few weeks ago.....thats about it

>Feel lonely, start going out to bars alone
>Head back to 30yo 8/10's place
>Take her number, but turn down her offer of sex

>fugg I just want to break up already, but can't bring myself to because she's so mentally unstable
>>
File: 1444721859733.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1444721859733.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>>29292708
Probably more of a chad famalam. The guy I just cucked was 6'3" and /fit/ Chad, I must be like an ultra chad or something. I think I have more in common with robots than normies in terms of view on women and society.

I'm just here to inform you that it is a mistake to get your hopes up. Unless you have the facial aesthetics, self improvement on /fit/ just delays the inevitable cuckening.
>>
>>29292494
But I really want to stick my peen in that puss
>>
>>29292745
Do it. Unless you plan to marry her, you're just wasting valuable years of your life. Pull it off like a bandaid, you and her will get over it, trust me.

She could be fucking chad on the side anyway
>>
>>29292833
So do I, but it would be a mistake to try to make her your gf.
>>
>>29292647
>There is no, I mean NO, validation like a girl in a steady relationship lusting after your cock.
I'm not interested in that because I'm not a sadistic normalfag.
>>
>>29292745

why the fuck would anyone date someone who won't fuck you until you marry them. being sexually compatible is a huge part of most successful relationships. religious people are weird. i love how some of these teen christian girls agree to get fucked in the ass because they still consider themselves virgins if their hymen stays intact.
>>
>>29292494
>6'2"
>good looking
>girls throw themselves at me
>had gf of 4 years
>posting on /r9k

Can't quite put my finger on it, but something doesn't add up.
>>
Mfw every one of you fucKS think dusty sluts is fantastic for validation

> broke up with gf a few months ago and now 21 with 260k

It takes a fat wallet and a sack to be a real man
>>
Even Chad is better off single. Woman can grow bored and cheat with an even bigger Chad. If Chad cheats the woman can cheat in return, and that will hurt him more than another. And of course marriage (and legally defacto marriage) is even worse. The woman will always win in divorce or seperation, giving her the upper hand. She cheats, man gets mad, they divorce and she wins. He cheats, she gets mad, they divorce and she wins. She cheats, man accepts it, becomes cuck, she wins.
>>
Chad here i can confirm this. Even the gf of my best friend would drop him for me if i let her

Women are cancer do not trust them
>>
>>29293491
You're projecting you sadistic fuck. It's not about hurting others, it's about being so desirable that girls literally BTFO their long term partner for you. The idea is nice enough, you don't have to follow through with it.

>>29293655
I have an true anecdote which fits the worldview here. Don't usually come here lel
>>
>>29292494
Id dump my girlfriend but i have herpes. I already fucked another girl without telling her i had it and i feel like a scumbag.
>>
>>29293656
>using the term real man unironically

This is how you spot someone very insecure lel
>>
My boyfriend is a bit taller than you, good-looking and smart. Definitely more handsome and smarter than you since you hang around this board. Girls do flirt with him but he's had trouble getting laid since he isn't willing to fuck any bimbo he meets and the so-called proper girls are wary of him since he looks like a Chad.

He's had a couple of normie gfs but they've cheated on him. They don't cheat because they find someone hotter but because they enjoy the attention or want revenge or whatever the fuck. Chads do get cucked as well. I'd go as far as saying that Chads get cucked especially often due to choosing girls based solely on looks. Hot girls can and will get anyone they want.

I'd never cheat on him though, for one he completely fills my social interaction quota and even then, I don't care about men enough to approach them. The men I like don't approach any women at all and the ones who do approach me (Chads) are fucking disgusting and I turn them down in the most humiliating way possible.
>>
>>29293817
No one asked you, you fucking roastie.
>>
>>29293817
This only works because you're probably much lower on the scale than him and so you're lucky to have a chad at all (hence you wont cheat).

The low-status men you claim approach you are doing so because they see you as approachable, so you must be average looking.
>>
>>29293817
kek at you. Idk what your bf looks like, or how smart he is, but I'm pretty confident on both fronts.

Have fun with your """life""" though.
>>
>>29292494
What exactly prevents you from getting a gf and dropping her as soon as possible, after you pumped her? Seems like a logical conclusion to me t.b.h., keeps you uncucked, is pretty fun considering you wield some power over people you break up with.
Why completely abandon relationships when you can use them for what you want and jump ship? It is not like you are married, you should not give a fuck.

Embrace your inner Chad in that regard and have fun.
>>
>>29293817
why do you crave attention, roastie?
> he completely fills my social interaction quota
Still posts for attention on anon imageboards
>but I didnt post for attention
Bf GF, I would never cheat ( im not like other girls ) generic insults at the board. Your whole post is made to get a reaction.

wew lad
>>
>>29292494
You are just saying that to keep all of the pussy to yourself.

Jokes on you, you can keep it.
>>
>>29294078
That's kinda what I'm advising anon. Don't get attached, at least not while you're young. Women are not loyal, and you can't pick the ones which are from the ones which aren't.

I fucked a high functioning pre med chick who is 8/10. She had a bf of 3+ years FFS. She outwardly is like the pure waifu material.
>>
>>29293750

Dude 20% of americans have genital herpes, but most don't know it because if you have a healthy immune system you'll never have a breakout and find out you have herpes

I probably have herpes but I wouldn't know it cuz diet and fitness
>>
>>29294227

At what age should I start looking for a loyal gf assuming I want a very long (5+yr) relationship before marriage? 23? 25? 28? even later?
>>
Can you actually prove that you slept with two girls with long term bfs, OP?

Can you actually post some sort of screenshot of getting them to admit this, redacting their personally identifying details of course?

Otherwise how can I know whether this isn't just cuck-bait?
>>
>>29293656
How'd you get all that money, anon?
>>
>>29294381
Ok I lied, one of them only sucked my cock and let me cum in her mouth and swallow. Something which she says she doesn't like doing for her bf, but wants to do it for me lel.
>>
>>29292647
>women aren't loyal
>mine is loyal and I want to marry her
Get out of here Chad, you're purple pilled at best.
>>
OP why did you leave her? Now you're both gonna fuck other people and if you ever do get together again it will feel weird.
>>
>>29292494
>6'2''
>not a Chad

Shit, there's truly no hope. Imaginate if you're a mere 5'10''. That's legit suicide-tier.
>>
>all the potential cucks in this thread
>my fetish is cucking and cheating on my partners
Hmu
>>
Eh. I was never bothered about picking up girls when I was single. Had maybe 3-4 one night stands, and the sex was either only okay (except for one god tier blowjob) or fairly regrettable the morning after.
I like having a gf for the benefit of cuddling.
>>
>>29292494
OP is telling the truth
I don't usually browse this board, very little, sometimes I find something funny and come back from times to times to check it out.
Never post here thought. Let's change that today.
I'm a 6'1" Fit Chad with his own business, I'm 40. I've had 6 "long term" relationship (from 1 year to 5 years). But fucked roughly 300+

>As I get personal with woman, she is bound to use one of my computers to check her email or whatever, always get the password from a keylogger
>Most of them have heavy past, not usual to find buried deep in their mailbox a bunch of pics (threesome, gangbangs, tons of nude selfies sent out etc)
>All of them have roughly 5 to 10 orbiters constantly (mostly facebook)
>Most of them have 1 or 2 guys on the side (usually a Chad that doesn't want to settle down)
>You are NEVER the only one doing her IN THE BEGINNING OF THE RELATIONSHIP, you have to understand that
>IF she feels you are worth it for a real try out, she will put the Chads/side guys on hold
>Will give you without telling you a few months and if she then decides you are not worth it, Chad will be brought back
>You won't know it right away because chances are you are still in one way or another supporting her lifestyle
>She will use the side Chad now to self convince that you are not that important and if she can sleep with someone else, she isn't in love with you
>She will then transition from you to temp Chad who doesn't want to settle all the while she looks for the next guy.

It's just how they are. Wanting a GF means you are ok with all this.
>>
>>29295927
*not unusual
>>
God bless America, and its culture of sluts.
>>
>>29295927
>I'm a chad
Sure..
>40
Lol. This place should be called the "white male containment board".
>>
>>29295965
I'm pretty sure that there's less roleplay going on in /x/ than there is here.
>>
what keylogger do you use?
>>
File: 1443707934109.gif (1 MB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
1443707934109.gif
1 MB, 236x177
>cuck bait
checked
>shilling for facial aesthetics
checked

yup we're roleplaying again
can we play another genre though?
>>
>>shilling for facial aesthetics

Didn't know this was a meme. Facial aesthetics are legit you buttmad fit uggo.
>>
>>29296233
This >>29296272 is meant for you
>>
That's why a lot of Western men go to traditional eastern European or even Asian countries where women are brought up properly.

Of course you're going to get cucked when you gp after girls who were brought up on attention whoring, drugs, TV and the internet

Just get a qt slavic gf mayn.
>>
File: 197px-Jerry_Sussman.jpg (13 KB, 197x287) Image search: [Google]
197px-Jerry_Sussman.jpg
13 KB, 197x287
>>29293817
>Definitely more handsome and smarter than you since you hang around this board.
>she dates a normie chad and believes his reality-warping charisma field
>thinks he's actually smart
>doesn't realize normies are masters of projection

L U L
U
L
>>
>>29293817

Nobody cares you fucking slut
>>
>>29293817

Cool off topic blog post fuckhead
>>
Never ever had I even the slightest temptation of entering a relationship. Just could not imagine myself becoming different.
So this does not shake the foundations of my world view.
Wizards never lie, wizards never die.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.