[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you kinda miss the pain of having to go school everyday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1430274995270.jpg (15 KB, 405x371) Image search: [Google]
1430274995270.jpg
15 KB, 405x371
>tfw you kinda miss the pain of having to go school everyday because it made stuff like video games, movies and shitposting more enjoyable

>tfw the NEETlife makes everything just a different shade of grey
>>
>>29292469
Yea man I feel the same. Graduated 8 months ago. Hated every second of high-school while there. Harassed daily, virtually no friends, talked to almost no one, etc.

Now just silence.
>>
>>29292469
Then stop being NEET. I graduated in 2005, and still think of school as a prison.
>>
>>29293435
>Then stop being NEET
Wow, man. Who would've guessed.
>>
>>29293447
What have you done to try to end your NEEThood?
>>
I used to know that feel until l got other hobbies.
Videogames, movies are my main thing. But playing the guitar, exercising, painting 40K miniatures, going out for walks and so on. I feel I enjoy videogames just as much only I can choose when to play them for the most part. I do set days to myself when I for example focus on watching stuff from my backlog, painting and try to avoid videogames until the next day.

Learn to control your life, learn to know yourself and then you know how to learn life again.

During winter I had a job again and I learned that Im just unhappy when I have to do everything in a set timelimit that isnt managed by me.
I feel like Im living my life for other people and not for myself then.
>>
>>29293473
>I learned that Im just unhappy when I have to do everything in a set timelimit that isnt managed by me.
>I feel like Im living my life for other people and not for myself then.

I feel you, anon. That's exactly how I feel. I like to have my own schedules.
>>
>>29293467
l'm not OP, moron.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.