[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lvl 21 117kg 180cm anons give me opinions, should i kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 3213.jpg (311 KB, 2272x1118) Image search: [Google]
3213.jpg
311 KB, 2272x1118
>lvl 21 117kg 180cm
anons give me opinions, should i kill myself today or tommorow?
>cant wear a shirt because of the tits
>get tired quick
should i get me a home bicycle?
>>
hit the gym
>lvl 21

Don't say that anymore.
>>
>should i kill myself today or tommorow?
Yes
>>
>>29292426
dude just fuckin work out jesus CHRIST. start with taking a stroll everyday and move up to biking at steadily increasing times/intensities. Once youre not so fat you can start jogging then just keep going. stop eating garbage and being sedintary. Its totally doable.

You'll be fine kid
>>
walk for 6 hours straight
>>
>>29292426
Stop eating crap. Eat only meat, fruits, and vegetables. No grains. No sugars. Fuck even cutting out dairy would be good for you at this point.
>>
Let me save the the other Americans on this board some time:

117kg = 257.940847lbs
180cm = 5 feet and 10.86614 inches
>>
>>29292466
>Don't say that anymore.
This gave me hardy chuckle
>>
Niggas talking about exercise are idiots. DIET is everything. I was just like you and worked my ass off cycling and running and barely lost a couple of kgs. Since I started changing what I ate I shed kgs like crazy, was 115 and in less than a year got down to 98kg.
>>
>>29292426
Exercise doesn't make you lose fat. Eating less does. Calories in, calories out.
>>
I was once 90 kg and I'm now 57 kg at 180 cm. I took up running as a hobby and found I was pretty good at it. I think I dropped all my weight because I went vegan though.
>>
>>29292885
Exercise is a lot more important than diet, you're not going to be able to sit on your ass doing nothing and lose fat just by cutting back on eating unless you got ectomorph genes
>>
>>29292426
restrict your calories. Knock it down to 1000 a day and you will drop weight fast. If you exercise too, it will happen even faster.
>>
Lose some weight you disgusting fuck
>>
>>29293201
>you're not going to be able to sit on your ass doing nothing and lose fat just by cutting back on eating

No this is literally what happens. You are constantly burning calories as long as you're alive whether you sit on your ass shitposting or sleeping.

Just don't binge eat or eat for pleasure like a fat fuck with no self respect and self control and YOU WILL start losing weight fast
>>
>>29293532
This is stupid advice.

If you start eating less than half of what you need, cold turkey like that, you are not going to last long. Life is not like tv-shop that you eat less for 3 months and then you will have a sixpack forever.

Slow and steady weight loss is the only plan that makes any sense long term.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.