[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autist Shoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 151467C_shot1.jpg (205 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
151467C_shot1.jpg
205 KB, 1000x1000
Are these shoes too autistic/gay for a guy to wear? I think they'd go with most casual wear but I was told they might look gay found the shoes in the male section.

Also /AutistShoesGeneral/
>>
Theyre a little effeminate

Here is a list of blind buy casual shoes that will look good on nearly all guys
White Converse
Navy or dark red Vans
Dr Martin's for heavy snow/rain (they look too try hard any other time)
>>
>>29292364
Those are all hipster shoes. Those reek of man child or numale.. Just get sperrys or something somewhat upperclass. Dont wear shoes made for highschoolers
>>
>>29292322
Flowers are fine, it's the colors that are gay.
>>
File: zelda shoe.jpg (37 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
zelda shoe.jpg
37 KB, 583x583
What y'all think of these? I usually stay away from video game merch, but I'm still a Zelda autist deep down inside.
>>
>>29292384
>implying someone from /r9k/ can pull off boat shoes
>>
>>29292475
>implying shoes I wore skating in 8th grade look good on a grown man
>>
>>29292427
They look like children's shoes. Why don't you grow up?
>>
>>29292481
>>29292384
Bruv. Sorry to break it to you but this is the sort of shit normies wear. You might be an autistic shut in, but I have to work with normies everyday. Probably I'm even normie myself.

Anyway OP shoes are fine, but need to be worn with right clothes. Probably summer time. Chinook shorts and a pastel shirt desu
>>
>>29292580
Dude I'm in a fraternity and I fuck chicks every weekend I'm seriously trying to help you. I know you don't believe me but this is the shit that losers wear. Normal people with nice lives and good friends and girls don't wear that
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 472x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 472x311
Op they're slightly BB maybe get a pair with a better silhouette. These are my designer shoes
>>
>>29292960
So what would you recommend?
>>
>>29292322
>Chad can wear anything and still get laid
>gay Chad gets more pussy than you
>>
>>29294709
>gay Chad gets more pussy than you
Truer words have not been spoken.
>>
>>29292427
They'd be fine if they didn't have the 8-bit sprites on there. I think that staying away from video game clothes is best unless you're Chad Thundercock.
>>
File: 150154C_shot1.png (514 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
150154C_shot1.png
514 KB, 1000x1000
White converse related.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.