[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like I'm jobless again. Over 60 resumes handed out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_1.png (11 KB, 903x332) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
11 KB, 903x332
Looks like I'm jobless again. Over 60 resumes handed out to get this job and I couldn't last a month because my "social skills are lacking"
>>
You got savings to hold you through?
>>
>>29292411
they have been slowly draining over the last month. I can survive 2 months on savings but It took my 6 months to get 2k saved up
>>
>>29292447
Damn son, I'd try to apply to any job asap & job search the ones you qualify for that you like later
>>
>>29292318
> Final cheque ready on the 20th

Most states require payment of the last check within 24 hours if your employment is being terminated. You might be able to get a reward from your state for reporting them.
>>
>>29292512
Canada, I wouldn't want to be that guy though
>>
>>29292667
It's applicable in Canada. Has to be within 3 days if iM not mistaken. Where did you work? And what's with the hours in the future??
>>
>>29292699
Worked at a gay salad bar, had to pretend to be gay while working there. Those are my avalibe hours for that week I was trying to book off. I help people move on the side for food money
>>
>>29292699
Just read through my Provinces laws on this, they don't apply for me because I worked for them under 3 months. Thanks for the info though
>>
>>29292839
What city do you live in? I might be able to help you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.