[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ is just like real life. So often a girl comes here, posts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1465582188280.jpg (20 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
1465582188280.jpg
20 KB, 283x390
/r9k/ is just like real life.
So often a girl comes here, posts some pictures and gets a following of electronic orbiters.

Why can't we have a semi-anon image board? One where in order to post you need to send a timestamped blood test showing that your oestrogen levels are below a threshold in order to get posting rights?

In High School camp, all the guys got along in the absence of the girls. Robots, chads, everyone.
Why can't we apply the same principal to a website?

Women have their women's spaces, why can't we have one of our own?
>>
>>29292192

That would be great.

But the blood test thing is too much. There would be almost no one going through it.

Just making it part of the rules and having moderators ban females when they announce themselves and try to get attention (after people flag their posts, etc) should mostly do it though.

If they can't announce themselves and enjoy their female privilege, what's the point for them? They'll go away.
>>
>>29292370
That sounds fair enough.
I mean, if you can't tell they are a girl, why would it matter.
>>
women don't post in that many threads. just avoid them and stop getting triggered.
>>
Every female dominated forum/site/fanbase I know of also have males elbowing their way into the the center of attention, trying take advantage of the gender disparity. No one really has a safe space, esp. on the internet.
>>29292370
Although this is a really good idea.
>>
>>29292192
This board would completely empty. Most people here look low test high eostrogen.
>>
>>29293825
this desu

r9k is /mtfg/ in the pre-transition denial
>>
>>29292370
We could post timestamped pics of our dicks instead of blood tests

No homo though, obviously.
>>
>>29294094
>implying women couldn't get thousands of timestamped dicks on a whim
>>
>>29294119
How about timestamped boipuccis?
>>
>>29294133
Heh. I guess they would have to work for it a little more.
>>
File: dognet.jpg (110 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
dognet.jpg
110 KB, 500x365
>missing the point of using an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>29292370
I really hope someday the fembot shitposting gets so bad they mute or ban any posts containing Fembot or femanon on this board.
>>
>/r9k/ is just like real life.
>So often a girl comes here, posts some pictures and gets a following of electronic orbiters.
>So often

That never happens. They are always told to fuck of and stop being attention whore in every thread I've seen them in
>>
You're looking for a site called wizchan.
>>
>>29294459

Only by some

Any girl who posts pics here is guaranteed orbiters

Look at eliza
>>
I'm so sad for you that you want a safe space from women in this society dominated by males. I'll bet anything you are the one making fun of those tumblrinas that get triggered so easily. Just get off the internet, right?
>>
>>29294646
GUARANTEED REPLIES

Commentaire original!
>>
>>29292370
Wizardchan already exists.
>>
>>29294788
kek!
I didn't know about it.
Seems a bit too hardcore for me desu.
>>
>>29294822
It's really just /r9k/ where you can't even mention women without being banned.

Anime 2D waifus are okay tho.
>>
>>29294822
Yeah, this. The idea of Wizchan is great, but they take it a little too far, where if you even mention you had social interaction, you can get banned.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.