[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>t-minus 2 hours before i arrive at work where a hot 10/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1431794840566.jpg (124 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
1431794840566.jpg
124 KB, 300x900
>t-minus 2 hours before i arrive at work where a hot 10/10 coworker with a great ass works with me
What do? I'm like 100% sure she's got someone but I don't even wanna check it.
>>
>>29291980
just say shes cute and ask her for her # if she deny's you fuck it another cute girl will come through. when i see this new girl at work on thrusday thats what im going to do. asked one about 3 weeks ago she said thanks but shes taken oh well at lease i had the balls to ask
>>
I work with nurses everyday. And they all wear the fucking tightest scrubs....
>>
>>29292008
I wouldn't dare to do this because I feel it'd screw things up hard if she'd deny. And yeah I know that other cute girls will come around but that doesn't really change anything. I don't even want to get with her, but her attractiveness actually does distract me. And she's so ridiculously nice to me.

>>29292021
I feel you mate.
>>
>>29291980
you could just kill yourself before going slave for a jew and get mentally cucked by a whore.
>>
>>29292056
50/50 shot bro she will either say a. yes or b. no you have to decide if you want to take that risk. just go in there act confident like you get bitches all the time and your like swaggy fresh. look her straight in the eye and ask for her #. you can do it lad. im going to do it when i see the new girl at my work
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.