[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: psapepe.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
psapepe.png
8 KB, 400x400
Did you know that deodorants are a meme? That's right, have you fallen for this Jewish ploy? If you mind someones body odour even if they shower regularly, you are a fucking pampered normie. BTW if you shower more than once per 2 days you are a normie too.
>>
>>29291891
Deodorant is great, I never have to worry about how they smell when my bf plunges his face into my pits and takes a good long whiff
>>
What's with everything being a meme?
That's a meme,
Every action or inaction you take or don't take is a meme, these days.

"Hahaha you do X so that means you're Y.
Hahahahaa."

Fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
Buy some deodorant.
You're just being lazy
>>
>>29291891
I use deodorant moderately but I'm starting to get sick and tired of smelling people doused in cologne and baby powder. Run your dumb ass with flowers if you want to smell good but not something obnoxious
>>
> I don't want to do X
> Therefore it's a meme and everyone who does X sucks
Fuck off
>>
>>29292060
>>29292093
good work keeping shelestein fat

>>29292061
Why should I? I have a good personal hygiene, that is enough.
>>
deodorant is a meme

antiperspirant isn't a meme
>>
Deodorant was invented by a woman to sell to women.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.