[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
online gaming buddies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o677j1DUQ51t124wio1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o677j1DUQ51t124wio1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x281
i miss the days when i had a huge gaming community. people i would meet while gaming, then go on teamspeak or skype group call and just talk the entire day away. my best buddies were people i used to game with, but that was so long ago. i don't talk to a lot of them anymore. some of them dropped off and become normies.

the EVE craze died down. i missed the minecraft craze. league of legends is cheap trying to meet friends and hang out and game. you get together for 20-60 minutes, maybe yell at each other, maybe say commands, and that's it. i play some fighter space sims but shit just isn't the same.

maybe i am just looking at all the wrong places, /r9k/. i find befriending people without some collective fictional goal, it's all just monotone do what you can and what you will, living day by day.
>>
My Q3A clan was the shit, of about 20 of us from 2004ish 3 are now dead and one is in prison lol it's pretty mad.
>>
>>29291610

The Internet is just becoming a worse place.
Every community is becoming more circlejerky and it's harder and harder to make friends.

Used to, you'd have all kind of random fuckers trying to add you, and a few of them might actually be cool to hang out with.
>>
>>29291610
maybe you can get in on the overwatch meme
>>
File: 1451587465288.jpg (89 KB, 1022x577) Image search: [Google]
1451587465288.jpg
89 KB, 1022x577
>all my old internet friends got overwatch and we play it together all the time
>I hear babies crying in the background from these normies
>>
>>29291751

>2005
>hear rap music and random shit like that in the background while playing Halo 2
>would sometimes hear really weird shit and one guy told me he was on the toilet and his bathroom faced the tv

>2016
>hear babies crying
>hear women yelling
>hear shitty music
>people are AFK all the fucking time
>>
>EVE
ironically, i would pay $10 to NOT be on the same internet with these people
>>
File: 1392712061647.jpg (39 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1392712061647.jpg
39 KB, 500x484
>>29291929
>mfw the leaders of one of the biggest EVE clans got murdered by muslims in THE Benghazi attack and it fucked up the in-game economy
>>
>>29291954
>people still think Bin Laden was the bad guy
>>
>>29291954
do they will their ships and companies and shit away?
>>
>>29291610
Go outside and get some real hobbies you fucking autist.
>>
>>29292004

I'm sure some of those autists do that, but if they didnt leave the passwords to anyone they're locked forever
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.