[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> He follows the myth of a hymen being broken by physical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: SPREAD THE WORD.jpg (48 KB, 593x584) Image search: [Google]
SPREAD THE WORD.jpg
48 KB, 593x584
> He follows the myth of a hymen being broken by physical activity.

The whole "horseback riding" propaganda started literally hundreds of years ago to protect the fragile reputations of promiscuous upper class young women who engaged in sexual activity prior to marriage. Back then, a non-virginal women was literally unmarriageable if she belonged to high society, or was part of the monarchy. This myth has continued to this day.

The hymen is rigid until it is broken during intercourse.
>>
You are factually incorrect

The hymen can break during a variety of activities, even during normal activities like biking and sports

Please take your virgin obsession somewhere else these poor souls don't need any more negative impressions
>>
>>29291628
> spotted a KEK
Keep defending these women, you're not the one they're trying to sleep with loser.

My practice GF won't know what hit her when I eventually upgrade to one that's more pure than her worthless ass.
>>
>>29291589
lol are you that kid whose parents took them out of sex ed in middle school because of religion?
>>
Sad lonely autismo
>>
>>29291628

>biking
>sports

women and girls should be banned from male things. They need to be the kitchen learning to cook, clean, and raise white children.
>>
>>29291628
>>29291589
>assuming the hymen is a wall that covers 100% of the inside
Lazy bait asides. Who cares if nobody here is ever going to escape their KHHV status?
>>
>>29291721
me: *goes up to a bunch of poor, homeless, drunken bums* YOU ALL SUCK CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOR AND ENTIRE LIVES AND LIVE IN PARK SLOPE LIKE ME *pass-agg "helps" them by making snide comments about their clothing and trying to get them into yoga and post-ironic lit*
>>
File: 1465662628498.jpg (152 KB, 790x586) Image search: [Google]
1465662628498.jpg
152 KB, 790x586
It's not about hymen, you fuckin roasties. It's about being a virgin, not having dick shoved up to your ass/pussy/mount. Had dick in one of your holes = not a virgin for me.
>>
>>29291589
>fragile reputations
what are you doing boss? upper class in the 1800s had as much sex as they wanted and didn't care at all. it was a church thing to keep regular dudes from having sex to keep disease spread low but sin was sin back then too.
>>
You have no idea how the hymen works. The education you received is outdated.

Some women don't have a hymen. A fact is that it's naturally fractured even before sports, horseback riding or sex because otherwise the menstruation fluids have no way out. If the hymen isn't fractured a gynecologist will fracture it for you.

The hymen doesn't give in with just one or two times having sex and even after fucking twenty niggers, it grows back if you don't have sex for a year.

>>29291869
If you refuse to settle with a slut you'll probably get a lying slut. Especially Western virgin girls despise guys with that fetish.
>>
>>29291589
>The whole "horseback riding" propaganda started literally hundreds of years ago to protect the fragile reputations of promiscuous upper class young women who engaged in sexual activity prior to marriage.
You're a retard if you'd even fuck a girl who likes horses. Horse girls are always weirdos
>>
You wouldn't pay for a used fleshlight right? Why pay for a used woman?
>>
>>29291589
You're correct, I dated a girl who rode horses in high school, her hymen was still 100% intact
>>
>>29292499
So you're saying there's 80-year old widows with perfectly intact hymens?
>>
>>29292499
>If the hymen isn't fractured a gynecologist will fracture it for you.
So gynecologists take loads of virginities?
>>
>>29291589
>popped 3 cherries in my lifetime
Suck it losers.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 437x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 437x336
>>29292499
Kek, clearly you've never seen an intact hymen, it has a (small) hole in it even before its broken dumbass
>>
>>29294591
He literally and originally said that.
>>
>>29294591
Looks like that LOL pic of a starfish posted years back
>>
>>29291589

the hymen may broke also in other occasions - e.g., solo fiddling with cucumbers and such.

also, virginity is not only a vagoo thing, but also a mental thing. I know an "intact hymen" female who talks like a veteran slut, thinks like a veteran bitch, dresses as a veteran prostitute
>>
>>29291728
Shut the fuck up. If you are ever allowed to post on the internet again, try to post something more worthwhile than this bullshit, even if you're joking.
>>
>>29294692

did she do footjobs/handjobs/blowjobs/anusjobs and such?

in this case she's a certified "non-virgin sporting a possibly intact hymen"
>>
>>29291869
Big talk from the red-haired grill considering her sexual history
>>
>>29291668
>Stating facts
>Suddenly a cuck
I thought Americans had sexual education.
Evidently not
>>
File: v2.jpg (62 KB, 600x671) Image search: [Google]
v2.jpg
62 KB, 600x671
i bet 99% of the #nhnd crowd think intact hymens look like the bottom left one
>>
>>29294732
>when the roastie gets triggered
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.