[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did you realize r9k was the source of all your problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: George_Sodini.jpg (19 KB, 236x350) Image search: [Google]
George_Sodini.jpg
19 KB, 236x350
when did you realize r9k was the source of all your problems and not your looks?
>>
File: cool frog.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
cool frog.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
>tfw only come to /r9k/ every few months now to check up on what its like and feel 100% better as I don't spend all day reading about how terrible everyones life is
>>
I thought the source of all my problems was inside me,

Isn't it?

besides, r9k is the antidote
>>
/r9k/ is 99% symptom, not cause of our individual and collective behavior
>>
>>29291533
well personally, r9k has 100% ruined my life

before i knew about SlutHate or this site i was perfectly content with myself physically. Infact i even got attention from females
>>
>>29291574
No. You already had low self esteem and insecurities, and /r9k/ just validated and reinforced the negative beliefs about yourself.

Same how 4chan doesn't turn were already gay/bi and just didn't know it yet. anyone gay. If you like men or traps you
>>
WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO SHARE YOUR EMOTIONS AND EXPERIENCES WHEN YOU COULD BE SAD AND ALONE, YOU FUCKING AUTIST
>>
>>29291835
well i had girls hitting on me before, now i don't
>>
>>29291835
I don't understand how this formatting error occurred.
>>
>>29291875
What has changed?

What I'm trying to suggest is either that you already had issues and /r9k/ just make you obsess over them, or you are gullible enough to believe everything here and take it to heart.
>>
>>29291854
This is true though. Emotions are multiplied when they are shared by others. You would feel less alone and sad without /r9k/
>>
>>29291931
you'd feel better if you chugged DXM and did it regularly, oh wait
>>
>>29291931
I disagree in that 4chan is a surrogate socialization for people who aren't able to make deep interpersonal connections in real life due to depression, anxiety, shyness, autism, heavy introversion, disability, geographic isolation, etc.
>>
>>29291926
what confuses the fuck out of me is that several girls made advances on me back in high school, i don't understand this because i consider myself to have below average looks
>>
It doesnt help that I am pretty damn ugly.
>>
>>29291409
I have been /r9k/ since before most of you faggots were born.
>>
>>29291926

idk about him but that sort of thing just sort of doesnt continue to happen once you progress/leave school or sink into pure loneliness. if you fail in your formulative years that's pretty much gg
>>
>>29291409

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

original autismo bitches
>>
>>29291982
>back in high school
Welcome to real life, its a lot different. Never again will you see the same people so often, except maybe co workers. Generally no one ever notices or cares about you, you are invisible.

>>29292003
exactly. Send me back in time to high school, but with my current brain, and permissive rich parents, and I would have been Chad. In high school you can just go sit with people at lunch and randomly make new friends. Go to the mall and sit at a table of people eating and you are some creepy weirdo stalker.
>>
Bullshit. The place is full of the most normal shit nowadays.

You could argue that /r9k/ could be counterproductive before late 2014. Back then people used to come here to find other people with the same views. Racism, homophobia, misogyny, the eternal depression (except back then it was actually depressed dudes, not this tumblr thingy we have going on now)...all things that are not exactly accepted in society.

Now it's nothing but gay boypussy crap, cuckolding, crawling after women and having "crushes" and "oneitis". Society loves all this shit and the media pushes it 24/7.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.