[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which would you rather have?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: ss2.jpg (145 KB, 877x1000) Image search: [Google]
ss2.jpg
145 KB, 877x1000
If you could have any of the below which would it be. For the ones you don't choose they would be average.

>penis size of your choice
>chad tier looks (does not include heigh or looks)
>height of your choice
>iq of 130
>amazing confidence/swagger

Again for the ones you don't choose you would be average in them. Just as reference. The average height for American men is 5'10" and the average penis is 5.2 BPEL and 4.8 erect girth. Average IQ is 100.
>>
The IQ, I think. I have pretty decent aesthetics, I'm just an unhygienic slob that doesn't eat the right stuff and my dick's pretty nice.

I think the confidence shit can ultimately be learnt, but you're never gonna be genetically smarter.
>>
>>29291286
Confidence has also been shown to have strong genetic links. Also looks have been shown to be a better predictor of success than IQ.
>>
>>29291318
yeah just look at all the wealthy male model politicans and CEO's...

yeah looks really are everything
>>
>>29291347
I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not, but being good looking and having a decent amount of common sense gets you very far in life. Also notice the most successful politicians are usually the more attractive ones.
>>
>>29291684
>Also notice the most successful politicians are usually the more attractive ones.

i didn't notice that anon, i think you're alone in your thinking that there is a strong correlation between how pretty your face is an wealth.
>>
Chad tier looks, would only consider switching if confidence option included an amazing work ethic.
>>
>>29291731
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wired-success/201208/im-successful-because-im-beautiful-how-we-discriminate
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/martha-ts-laham-/sitting-pretty-good-looking-people-make-more-money-but-its-not-all-roses_b_8203894.html

The correlation between success and attractiveness has been shown to be stronger than the correlation between IQ and success
>>
>>29291286
This question is assuming your looks would default to average if you chose IQ.
>>
>be me
>thick 18 cm dick
>look like a Hollywood actor
>incredibly handsome face
>narrowish shoulders
>deep masculine voice
>overconfident
>girls hit on me all the time
>everything fails once I start talking most of the time
>>
The penis size
Height, looks, IQ is all whatever.

My penis is my greatest weakness.
>>
>chad tier looks (does not include height or looks)

Uh... what exactly DOES it include then?
>>
If you have some magic orb that can change all that can I disregard all of it and have one hundred million dollars?
>>
File: 135.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
135.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>29291238
Confidence/swagger

If I'm average in every other aspect being supremely charismatic elevates every other attribute in the eyes of everyone else. Having a big dick won't make me seem smarter. An amazing amount of swagger could help me get anything I want despite my average looks and intelligence.

Mind over matter
>>
>>29292202
Fuck I meant to say doesn't include height or penis size. What it means is that you are average height and average penis, but you have chad tier face and body.
>>
>>29292165
You must not be as great as you think. You're prolly Elliot Rodger status cuz you're all like "I'm such a beautiful person such an injustice these girls don't like a gentleman like me" when in reality you're slightly above average and really cringed. I know this is likely because I talk about final fantasy andPokemon to girls and have still get laid all the time.
>>
>>29291286
149 here. Reason unemotionally and 100 IQ should be enough for pretty much any practical purpose

tl;dr prepare you angus for a lot of introspection if you want to git gud
>>
>>29292243
>Eliot Rodger
Nah, man, I got offered to star in movies, commercials, co-host a TV program since teen years to the current year. Girls actually approach me, but most of the time I ruin it all with my conversational skills.
>>
Chad tier looks. I already have a 7.5" penis, I'm 6'3", and my IQ is high 130s. But I'm ugly.
>>
>>29291238
>chad tier looks (does not include [...] looks)

What did he mean by this
>>
Im 6'3 with a chad face and autism so I would go with the confidence/swagger every day of the week.
>>
File: 1441002337352.jpg (48 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
1441002337352.jpg
48 KB, 400x336
>>29291238
>tfw already have 3/5 besides confidence/swagger and chad tier looks
>>
>>29292636
>>29292703
>For the ones you don't choose they would be average.
>Again for the ones you don't choose you would be average in them.

You really can't claim you have an IQ when you can't even read
>>
>>29292769
*high IQ

my point still stands though
>>
File: d3a.png (263 KB, 520x377) Image search: [Google]
d3a.png
263 KB, 520x377
>>29292572
Moshi Moshi Bait desu.
>>
>>29292769
If this is the case then the question is garbage due to grass is greener paradox. Even so, I wouldnt mind losing my iq of ~140. Ill never fully utilize it and my superhuman memory is more of a curse than a gift.
>>
>>29292670
he means he needs to pick the 130 iq probably
>>
>>29291238
Amazing confidence, because let's face it guys, all you really need is confidence.

You need to stop being a pussy and believe in yourself. Having a good personality is everything. Girls love that.
>>
>>29292789
It clearly doesn't because your point only makes sense when you ignore half the conditions.
>>
>>29292892
>If this is the case then the question is garbage due to grass is greener paradox
Fallacy Fallacy. Just because something resembles a fallacy doesn't mean it automatically is. Sometimes the grass actually is greener.
>>
Confidence.
The ONLY THING NORMIES GOT RIGHT IS THE CONFIDENCE MEME.
You can be a literal piece of shit but if you have the confidence/charisma, people will like you.
Penis Size isn't that important.
Looks aren't that important unless you are ugoo tier.
Height means nothing unless you are below average.(I'm talking less than 5'6")
Intelligence doesn't matter in life.
Confidence is literally god mode. Most chads aren't that good looking to be honest. Just average or above average looks. But confidence makes any one look like a god to some dumb slut or make you seem like a messiah to men.
>>
File: 1465602279555.jpg (262 KB, 1487x1980) Image search: [Google]
1465602279555.jpg
262 KB, 1487x1980
>>29291238
LOOKS! Anyone who says IQ is a fucking autistic, fedora fetishist that needs to go back to r/faggot.

The only choice that could possibly trump looks is wealth, and I don't see any $$$ option in your post.
>>
>>29292894
Amazing confidence is great, but it only gets you so far with women. A 5 with great confidence can pull in a 7. A chad with shit confidence can pull in 7's by doing nothing.
The confidence helps mostly with non-sexual life pursuits.
>>
File: downloadfile.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>29291731
>implying the halo effect doesn't exist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect?wprov=sfla1
>>
>>29292903
Are you pretending to be retarded or is this actuall how you are? It literally says pick 1, the rest you are average. The question doesn't give a shit about your current IQ or height. It's a gauge of which attribute you find most important
>>
>>29291238
Nothing, even with everything listed there. There is no solution against autism.
>>
>>29292969
>Looks aren't that important unless you are ugoo tier.
>Intelligence doesn't matter in life.
I agree with everything else, but these two are memes. Intelligence is extremely important. It is a great predictor of success in life.

Great looks makes you a god. When you are a 9/10 guy you can be a shy recluse and women will just call you, "mysterious and gentle" and still pursue you. You can be a creeper and sperg and women will call you "quirky and funny"
Confidence is probably the only thing on that list that's equal to great looks. Confidence has limits though. A 4/10 or lower dude isn't going to be dating 6-7/10 suddenly just because he is confident. A person with 80IQ isn't going to be a Doctor because he is confident.
>>
>>29292970
OP here. I left out money because that pretty much trumps the others once it's high enough.
>>
>>29291238
I'd choose the IQ. I have an IQ of 130 already, and I wouldn't want my perception on life to change.
>>
>>29293060
Sorry about that my comment was meant to refer to the guy you were originally criticizing.
>>
>>29293070
Chad tier looks is a cure for autism. Once you are 8+/10 your autistic traits just become quirks that women enjoy.
>>
File: 2981062-4841208977-R3Dpe.gif (2 MB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
2981062-4841208977-R3Dpe.gif
2 MB, 200x100
>>29291238
>"muh dik"
>"stupid manlets, 6'8" masterrace reporting in"
>"le master genius IQ lol u idiot plebs"
>"muh sweg"
>"It's all about confidence, girls love that shit bro."
>>
>>29293100
You realize all the other stuff defaults to average. So if you were above average in any of the rest they are now just average.
>>
File: 1465637316580.jpg (69 KB, 924x960) Image search: [Google]
1465637316580.jpg
69 KB, 924x960
>>29293071
>Intelligence is extremely important. It is a great predictor of success in life.

It's a great indicator of success if you plan on becoming a wagecuck like all of those suicidal doctors who waste 10 years of their lives in uni,s the, but beyond that, IQ has no correlation with success/wealth.
https://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/intlwlth.htm
Hard work and luck, boyos.
>>
>>29293113
Oddly enough, this is believable.
>>
>>29293165
I've seen it first hand. I have a friend who is literally the most spergy person I know. He is so awkward to be around, but he is literally one of the top 10 best looking men i've seen. Women throw themselves at him. I see female professors in class eye groping him all the time. The thing is though he has no interest in sex or relationships. Meanwhile my sex drive is through the roof, but i'm to ugly to get a girl.

God is the ultimate troll.
>>
>>29293157
Wagecuck is inevitable. NEET's aren't wagecucks they are parasites.
>>
>>29293113
Nope. See
>>29292165
>>29292572
Chicks are legit scare of me. There are even rumors in town that I am a serial killer.
>>
>>29293228
You're a fucking troll. If you are as hot as you say you are you would literally have to be killing women for women to avoid you.
Are your brown by chance?
>>
>>29293148
I'm less than average in everything else except dick size which is 6 inches. Would be an improvement.
>>
>>29293223
I'm a hardcore NEET landlord that owns a couple of apartment complexes. I personally don't think I'm a parasite since I'm providing people with shelter, meanwhile all you do is slave away to fill some rich old man's pockets.

What makes you a productive citizen? What do you provide for society, besides useless button pushing and ass kissing? Who's really the parasite here, cuckie?
>>
>>29293272
Why do you want to be the same?
>>
>>29293254
European White. Not a troll. I make Patrick Bateman blush with shit I say. I just SCARE them away.
>>
>>29293290
>NEET
>Landlord
Pick one. That's not a NEET. How did you even get the money to do that shit. Did you inherit money?
>>
>>29293346
Why don't you stop. You are either a troll or not as attractive as you think.
>>
>>29293373
Fuck you. Attractive people have issues too. It's Eliot-tier thinking that attractive people have live on easy mode. Maybe agreeing to become an actor would bring me lots of pussy for sake of being famous, but I'd probably kill myself over public exposure.
>>
>>29293400
Attractive people have problems. In the same way that first worlders also feel hunger. An attractive person can't really ever know what it's like to be a robot. In the same way most first worlders will never know what it's like to truly feel hunger the way many of those in sub-saharan africa do.
>>
>>29293451
Oh yeah? I lost all my friends, except two, because everybody thinks I'm crazy.
>>
>>29293451
I'll confess,I basically raped some girls on parties(forced myself on them and proceeded to undress them),none filed complaints and one even befriended me.
>>
>>29293488
Honestly if that's the case then you actually are crazy and should probably be in a mental institution or killed before you got fucking Eliot or Omar on everyone.
>>
>>29293536
You sound like such a fucking troll. This bait isn't even good.
>I'll confess,I basically raped some girls on parties(forced myself on them and proceeded to undress them),none filed complaints and one even befriended me.
That's a Chad trait. Women aren't repulsed by Chad's even when those Chad's try to "rape" them. Your story is to inconsistant.
>>
>>29291238
Definitely chad tier looks

I'd be 100% content being of average height and having an average sized penis if I had a 10/10 face.
>>
File: 1448727199741.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448727199741.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>29291238

>penis size of your choice
Already 7x6
>chad tier looks (does not include heigh or looks)
already 9/10 face
>height of your choice
already 6'7
>iq of 130
149 Tested
>amazing confidence/swagger

0 Swagger, confidence, heavily abused during teens was ugly duckling, anxiety issues.

I would easily trade all others for confidence.
With confidence you can do anything you will never get stopped by fear of failure.
>>
im cool with everything ive got on that list except my height

id want to be shorter
>>
>>29293547
If I could force myself on women that approach or signal me in parks, malls, shops e t.c. I would do it. I can't. On party settings it's a different story.
>>
My IQ is 131, it's not really that amazing at all. I think I'd go for the confidence.
>>
>>29293538
I have countless drinking buddies and aquintances who find my personality "kinda funny". It's just people who were really close to me that forsaken me.
>>
> For the ones you don't choose they would be average

Since my confidence is way below average, even if I choose something other than confidence I'm given a big boost. Honestly I'd go for a big dick. I'd rather look average and surprise girls with a big dick than look great and disapoint them with an average dick.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.