[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, why is that since The Beta Uprising, we have assigned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: scared-girl-shifty.gif (413 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl-shifty.gif
413 KB, 600x400
>Daddy, why is that since The Beta Uprising, we have assigned partners and arranged marriages? None of the other mommies seem happy with the men they were assigned. The men are fat, smelly, and have greasy hair from their necks. And they're so mean and weird. I think we've chosen a worse future for us.
>>
>>29291132
>greasy, smell fat men

this beta stereotyping needs to end. I'm a wealthy, fit, clean 24 year old male who has never had sex and is socially introverted
>>
>>29291132
I'm not fat, smelly, greasy, can't even grow facial hair.
This has to stop.
I do have fucked up teeth from meth though.
>>
>>29291161

>wealthy
>fit
>clean

No you aren't. If you were you would have had sex. Women would have thrown themselves at you
>>
>>29291132
>worse future for us
Maybe for you!
>>
>>29291161
Delusion: The Post

There is something wrong with you that you aren't addressing.
>>
>>29291190
yes, i am all of those things

i just have a below average face
>>
>>29291224
how am i delusional, the money is inherited
>>
>>29291132
Shut the fuck up. Women's rights were a mistake. It's just alright now, now disappear before I kill you or something, don't talk to me I hate females because they're inferior as fuck. What they're getting now is much better than what they actually deserve, that is, death.
>>
>>29291224
>>29291190
not every beta is a fuckin fat neckbeard holey shit, infact most probably aren't
>>
Shut up, you little slut. I gave you life and I can take it away from you because I'm bigger and stronger than you. I can make as many of you as I want to, you're not irreplaceable.
>>
>>29291296
I mean. I get it, but I'm sure most are ugly in someway.

The system we have now is not congruent with civilization. It's in fact the fucking opposite. Civilization exists because betas were given a place in the world.
>>
>>29291416
yes, they are ugly to women in that they can't communicate normally.

in most cases, there is nothing about a beta physically that would put a female off of dating him
>>
>>29291513
>can't communicate normally.
I get along fine with everyone I meet in a professional environment.

Just when it comes down to all the unintuitive bullshit that courtship entails I tend to fail for multiple reasons. Most betas communicate fine also.

We should have arranged marriages, were just breeding more school shooters and suicidal men. There have been plenty of legitimately intelligent men to off themselves.
>>
>>29291588
it might sound retarded, but government subsidized prostitution might be the solution
>>
>>29291224
>There is something wrong with you that you aren't addressing
He alr already said he is an introvert.

You could look like Ryan Gosling, if you sperg out in social situations you're still not gonna get laid.
>>
Why would you want to spread your inferior genes? Why would you want to rear children who would no doubt come to resent you for the shitty genes you gave them?

Think of the children, anons.
>>
>>29291649
>omg chad is totes so cute and awkward

Don't forget that it's okay when Chad does it
>>
>>29292863
THIS
Half the cucks on this board say "I never asked to be born" but want a fucking wife and eventually kids. You realize how stupid you sound, yes?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.