[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is the GED language arts test? I'm taking it this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 899x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 899x1200
How hard is the GED language arts test? I'm taking it this week and I'm getting kind of anxious.
>>
>>29291118
It's not easy. I'm a college student who had to take it for financial aid and while I scored in the highest percentile it took me the full time.
>>
>>29291188
Is it only multiple choice, or is there a lot of writing?
>>
I got a ged

first try for everything, pretty easy,

I scored in the 90+ percentile for 3/5 subjects.

And 50 for the others. It's not hard. I dropped out of HS in 9th grade, and didn't do shit for 3-4 years, and passed them all 1st time. No studying.
>>
>>29291233
There's a written portion, If you get all the mutliple choice correct, you'll still pass even if you bomb the writing, as was my case, they couldn't read my handwriting so they threw it out, still passed due to getting all the multiple choice correct.

Listen dude, I know it supposed to be a high school equivalent, but it's not, I didn't attend HS, shit is literally middle school tier information.
>>
>>29291233
Most of it was writing with about 2/5 multiple choice.
>>
File: read a book nigga.jpg (10 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
read a book nigga.jpg
10 KB, 244x207
Language Arts? Are you bullshitting me?
>>
>>29291235
oh my bad
moods
>>
I didn't even study for it and passed the ged with good scores.

that should ease your worry
>>
>>29291118
I took the new GED right after it came out. It's easy as fuck and only at a 9th grade level. Imagine a 9th grader, if you're smarter than them it'll be nothing. They even redid the writing section so it's more of an persuasive essay than a story.
>>
File: 120963048_homework_379357c.jpg (37 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
120963048_homework_379357c.jpg
37 KB, 620x413
>>29291118
Hella easy. I'm not that smart (hence me getting a ged instead of passing hs) and I took it a morning after a night of drinking with my friends. If you can read and comprehend shit you're good. Just make sure you stick to your original plan when you get to the essay writing part. The reason being that I kept getting all these other ideas while writing my initial one. I wanted to start over because the new ideas seemed better. Just remember that the clock is ticking.

Good luck op! You got this mang.
>>
>>29292277
>an persuasive
I like how I didn't change that to a after adding another word.
>>
File: 1463684514158.webm (2 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
1463684514158.webm
2 MB, 1000x562
>>29292376
Op here. What exactly is the essay about? Is there a specific topic, or do you have to come up with it yourself?
>>
>>29292992
They give you a random prompt that is super general and you write about it. I had to write about a childhood friend who I considered my best friend and why.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.