[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Level with me here. The fat gf/belly gf/sack of old dirty pennies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: asbestos.gif (1 MB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
asbestos.gif
1 MB, 500x267
Level with me here. The fat gf/belly gf/sack of old dirty pennies gf threads: are these being seeded here by feminists to try and sway /r9k/ away from the traditional robot tastes, eg. prime teen pussy, fictional anime girls, and jappos?

If so, why? Why does it matter to them what we think?
>>
I don't think femishits want your dick.
It's probably lonely incels more comfortable with settling for fatties than going actual prison gay, who want to acclimate themselves to their sweaty rotund fate.
>>
>>29290963
I know an "enthusiast" thread when I see one. This shit isn't that, it's fucking viraling. I want to know why.
>>
File: 1465285601557.gif (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465285601557.gif
28 KB, 200x200
>>29290963
>I don't think femishits want your dick.
You're right. They just want us to die off already. They're not the ones behind this. It's got to be their puppeteers...

DA JOOZ!
>>
I actually invented belly gfs and I can tell you that's exactly what's going on.
>>
>>29291192
>he's actually willing to spend time swaying the opinions of the internet's trashcan
what's wrong with you
>>
File: NO.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
The jews are trying to normiefy us! REEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>29291477
more like shitty early-20s white chicks with too much time on their hands

the joke is that in dedicating themselves to doing this, they too will become robots
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.