[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just another night alone on 4chan. Where has the time gone, anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (813 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
813 KB, 2448x3264
Just another night alone on 4chan. Where has the time gone, anons? It's June 15th.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
>>
>>29290698
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI THIS COMMENT IS ORIGINOLI
>>
>>29290698
Why change? It's all erased when you're dead.
>>
just got off an 8 hour shift bartending

shit wasn't that bad

ate a southwest beef quesadilla, drank a couple yuenglings

trying to figure out how to become a millionaire in the next decade
>>
>>29290854

you don't know that. have you died yet?
>>
File: mental.png (99 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
mental.png
99 KB, 600x489
>>29290698
>Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

I have officially been spooked by you Donny
>>
>>29290811
>>29290900
Checked your doubles

>>29290854
Maximize the amount of fulfillment you experience in your lifetime. It doesn't matter if you'll lose it all one day. Think of your past, it's all gone now, and you have nothing but the future to live out. So it's as if each new day is a fresh start. To the rest of your life. So you don't have to cling onto old regrets and failures. It's about the power of the moment. The power of now.

>>29290881
Bartending has merit as a profession, you gain a natural sense of charisma and learn how to manage groups of people. Millionaire in the next decade? Your best options are day trading, investing in companes/cryptocurrencies early with a high potential for profit, or creating some sort of start-up business/product. Lurk /biz/ to get started.

>>29290912
I'll spook you in more ways than one, darling. Allow me the delight to deal this hand of cards on your table. No strings attached.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.