[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why dont robots that are angry and sad with their lives join
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
why dont robots that are angry and sad with their lives join the military, become a us army ranger, become a marine. Its about the men that fight beside you.
>>
>>29290618

marinecuck is even worse than being a wagecuck

>tfw sent to random shithole country for years
>tfw legs blown off by ied
>>
Robot in the military. It's just as bad as being a civilian except no drugs
>>
air force here.
a lot of autists here but the problem arises in that these maladjusted fuckwits have latched onto the social 'value' of the military and inflated their egoes much worse than even the most ardently sheltered robot. they are like normies but with all of the worst r9k traits. being a slave is not worth it if you have any sort of critical thinking skills. it is comfortable and the work is easy but todays society has outgrown the infantile power dynamic of the military system.
>>
>>29290618
But i am not a redneck or muslim.
>>
>>29290618

I don't think you can just sign up to be a Ranger, I thought they picked you.
>>
>>29290720
Anon, im 25 and want to join the air force. I wanna do one enlistment (maybe two) in intel, get out, and work for a contractor or three letter agency. What do you think about that?

I could go get a stupid sales job, credit analyst, or some cubicle bullshit but i wanna gtfo of my hometown
>>
>>29290720
So youre basically against social development
>>
File: 1463722934932.png (276 KB, 935x620) Image search: [Google]
1463722934932.png
276 KB, 935x620
>23
>never had a job
the military is my only choice
>>
>>29290767
you apply for army and they ask you if you complete boot camp if you want to go to RASP
>>
>>29290793

The Air Force is probably one of the most lucrative you could join in this day and age.

The role of the common infantryman just shrinks and shrinks as the days go on. It's only ever these third worlders that don't have access to advanced tech that still have them in bulk.
>>
>>29290828
How? A rank system is the opposite of social development.
>>
>>29290618

I might be a loser but dying for israel is one cuck too far for me
>>
>>29290618
>willfully throwing yourself in prison
>good idea

Joining the military is for people who WANT to be there not people who have "no other options".
>>
I've thought of it for years. Even spent those years getting into SF shape to guarantee I could get through it, from a physical standpoint at least. However I'm really fucked up depressed and not sure I could function in a military environment.

Meh
>>
Physical and mental conditions prohibit me from joining.
>>
>>29290618
I did. I used to be a NEET and have autistic panic attacks buying groceries and talking to the cashier. Now I've been in 5 years and my money just slowly piles up because I don't use it and I still don't have any friends.

At least I've gotten to travel a lot for free and had some unique experiences I wouldn't have otherwise.

Google the physical fitness standards and if you can do that before you go you will be ok.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.