[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confessions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I never learned how to pee into a urinal so I always sit down on the toilet whenever possible. When I was a kid I had an irrational fear of shitting while standing up so I would just sit down all the time and I never once learned how to pee standing up.
>>
>>29290541
I sucked my thumb until I was about 13.
>>
I'm a 20 year old with braces.

Gettin em off in 8 hours tho
>>
self bump that is shameless
>>
What in the actual fuck are you talking about OP you just have to remain up and pee like what the hell
>>
>>29290541
My entire life's passion (film) is borne solely out of a need to cope with a bad relationship I had 3-4 years ago when I was 16. I'm too far-gone now to swith to anything else.
>>
>>29291339
it was the part of getting my dick through the holes in my underwear and pants that confused me and still does.
>>
>>29291363
Then don't do that shit, you dumb nigger.

Just unbutton/unzip and pull 'em down slightly, then pull the front of your underwear down, whip it out, and piss.
>>
>>29291363

What holes? Just put your pants and underwear down a bit and pee fucking dipshit
>>
I poisoned my mum. Put Comet in her sandwich.

I still feel satisfaction from it
>>
>>29291392
>>29291396
even then, pissing next to another man makes me feel disturbed as hell anyway.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.