[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't we just instill gun control on non-whites instead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Omar_Mateen.jpg (72 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Omar_Mateen.jpg
72 KB, 240x320
Can't we just instill gun control on non-whites instead?

They're the ones who keep committing the majority of gun violence -- and this recent shooting is just further proof of that; especially considering that this is the number one worst lone wolf massacre in US history.

Obviously non-whites cannot be trusted with such weaponry. And we need to protect ourselves from them. So why not just apply gun control to them and them alone? Something the left will never seem to understand.
>>
>>29290470
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls#disablemobile

I think you're a little off base there family.
>>
>>29290470
>Waco Texas
>Ruby Ridge
>Oklahoma Bombing
>Aurora
>Columbine
>Sandy Hook
>22 July

Surely no one is actually this stupid
>Sandy Hook
>>
>>29291351
>it's a retarded libcucks think mass shootings are a significant part of gun deaths compared to black people shooting each other over crack because they don't understand statistics episode
>>
>>29291383
>Shooting eachother

Why should I care?
>>
>>29291704
they miss and hit bystanders a lot because they hold guns sideways.
>>
Just deport all the nogs, Mexicans and terrorists and your country will be fine it seems
>>
How about instead of blathering about gun control and other irrelevant topics we focus on the FACT that this was an act of homebrew extremist terrorism and stop advocating for muslims and islamic peoples?
>>
>>29290470
BATTY BOYS INNA ORLANDO
GAY BOYS INNA MERICA
>>
>>29290536
This is fairly manipulative and doesn't state much.
Plain numbers are fairly meaningless, build up a relationship between all the people of that race to show which amount of those people are criminals.
>>
>>29291949
I don't think that was the point here though. OP said that we should ban guns for non-whites because they commit most mass shootings, and I'm just showing evidence that shootings are primarily a whiteboi thing.

Their criminal record has nothing to do with it in this case.
>>
>>29290536
You do realise that this is just raw numbers right? There are 46mil black people and 200mil white. That's nearly 4.5 times more white people. If the black population was multiplied to be the same, there would be 11091 compared to whites 3005. That's 3.7 times more relative to the population
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.