[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to kill myself despite having a good life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1217012949980_f.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1217012949980_f.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
I fucking hate my life 90% of the time, despite having a "great life". Married, wife has a great job, bought a really nice house, she works while I go to school full time and watch our 1 1/2 year old.

I fucking hate it.

I have no friends, no time for my hobbies like golfing, making music in a band, playing my vidyas uninhibited etc etc... it all sounds like petty kid shit, but what the fuck? I am supposed to drop any modicum of fun when I become a 30 year old dad and just goid good grades until I can become the miserable wage cuck while she watches our kids? I hate this life, getting married was a mistake and I can't just up and leave. I would rather be dead and hope my wife remarries a good guy than have my son be fucked up from a divorce while he says how much he hates me on visiting weekends while I plow 20 year old sluts into my 40s to try and make up for being a shitty person. No, there is more honor in death.

My wife is fat, doesn't try to lose the weight and we fight a lot. We don't have sex, and it sucks when we do because she was a virgin when I met her and doesn't know how to do anything. Her family are ultra-christian conservatives that think I am the biggest degenerate in the world because I have 3 beers a week. Her mom is always talking shit behind my back and controlling how this family is ran. I have to deal with it because she is our babysitter while I am at school and I would have to drop out since we couldn't afford child care.

I don't see any other way out than a fucking buklet to my brain stem. Everyone would be happier and my son would be too young to even remember me. Its fucked up to have these thoughts, but I can't help it, I am fucking miserable.
>>
Yeah nobody cares, I know. If it isnt drastic NEETdom level autism and depression nobody fucking cares. God I hate my life.
>>
>>29290517

you didn't leave us much room to comment on anything desu. I gotta say I respect your consideration of your kid's welfare, lots of deadbeat dads out there don't give a fuck.
>>
So quit nigger. Your obligations are only obligation because you think they are. Dump your wife and make some thing of yourself.
>>
see a therapist homeboy, your son wouldnt be fine, growing up without a father increases your chances of adverse life experiences more than any other socioeconomic factor (probably why you're so unhappy guessing by what the average 4channer is like)
>>
File: 1388483832841.jpg (31 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1388483832841.jpg
31 KB, 500x367
>We don't have sex, and it sucks when we do because she was a virgin when I met her and doesn't know how to do anything

were the white knights right all along?
>>
Dump her but stay true to the kid. He needs a father figure in his life, maybe he won't understand why you had to get a divorce and he will be upset with you for a while, but he should come around. He is more likely to hate his step dad anyway
>>
>>29290676

oh and tell your wife to lose some weight while you're at it lest your kid take after her
>>
Just do it, faggot. Swallow a bullet, you normalfaggot piece of shit.
>>
>wife works
This is why you're depressed, reprobate. This is unnatural. Read the bible.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.