[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How robot friendly is the city of Phoenix? I might have to move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: 1454661690042.jpg (33 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1454661690042.jpg
33 KB, 500x376
How robot friendly is the city of Phoenix? I might have to move there for work. I'm in San Diego
>>
File: maryvalez.png (127 KB, 824x237) Image search: [Google]
maryvalez.png
127 KB, 824x237
stay away from south phoenix and the maryvale village
>>
maryvale is one of the villages of phoenix

honestly phoenix sucks.

surrounding cities are better

Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, even Tempe>>>>>Phoenix
>>
what the fuck is up with all these phoenix threads all over channel 4?
I am a robot who works at luke. phoenix is okay, lots of retirees, i live west valley.
san diego is better but not by as much as you would imagine.
>>
>Big cities
>Robot friendly
>>
>>29290379
>west valley
im so sorry
>>
>>29290415
i live behind westgate, its not bad.
>>
>>29290297
>robot friendly
What does this mean?
>>
>>29290384
I'm a robot by LA and it's great because no one knows you and don't really expect anything from you.
>>
>>29290522
>areas to walk at night without nigs/normies
>spots to people watch/jerk off
>gamestop for mom to drive you to
>clinics that screen for autism for neetbux
>>
>>29290297
I live in San Diego (Oceanside) now and I moved here for college from Phoenix (Tempe-Mesa area) . so opposite of your situation

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Phoenix area for robots. San Diego is much, much worse, for me at least

let me explain:
I spend most of my time in my house, browsing the computer. This makes household amenities much more important for me than city planning and other shit like that

the quality of your life is directly proportional to the cost of living, if you have the same income. so, my family was able to afford a MUCH higher quality of life in mesa compared to san diego, because the cost of living is much cheaper

overall, the cities are quite similar, I guess. Both are mostly suburban, and have similar size city centers, both have pretty similar weather actually, both have similar demographics. but phoenix is a lot cheaper.

one big big pro for san diego for me are a bigger asian population so there's lots of good asian food and asian supermarkets and stuff

the ocean is overrated. I live near a dock thing which is pretty cool but the beaches suck and honestly they are pretty boring. It might suprise you to know this but the Gilbert-Mesa-Tempe area actually has better food than here in San Diego, I really miss Cafe Zupa and Cafe Rio and there's honestly not too much I miss here in San Diego

I think San Diego might be safer maybe but honestly it doesn't really matter as long as you don't live in a shithole
>>
>>29290593
I'm by SDSU & work near downtown. Oceanside is normie central compared to say Hillcrest, or Del Mar, or la Jolla

I'm originally from Houston & thought SD would be a great city to move to after my breakup, boy was I wrong. Bitches here are entitled af.
>>
>>29290584
No city has no nigs/normies. If you want to be a robot, live in the suburbs.
>>
>>29290593
>gilbert-mesa-tempe
you ever go to filibertos?
>>
File: 1459289227214.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1459289227214.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
>>29290688
>after my breakup
and he has the audacity to complain about normies

>>29290773
heh yeah of course

it's weird, every cheapshit mexican place is exactly the same, every time. they all have those Styrofoam plates and use the shitty cheese and the exact same type of sauce and tortillas and stuff, it's almost like Cheapshit Mexican Food is a national franchise or something
>>
>>29290297

I used to live out by ASU Polytech off Signal Butte I suppose its robot friendly-ish. Pretty much anyways is though since your criteria is fucking stupid and anywhere you go you have the option to sit inside a room all day
>>
>>29290745

What about cities in the Midwest or in Idaho?
>>
>>29290688
>Bitches here are entitled
I've heard that about pretty much everywhere in California south of Auburn, and from the little experience i have I can't give any evidence to the contrary. California should sink into the ocean tomorrow desu

t. californian
>>
File: orO2yF.png (234 KB, 1612x713) Image search: [Google]
orO2yF.png
234 KB, 1612x713
>>29290837
>I used to live out by ASU Polytech off Signal Butte
dude we used to live within a mile of each other probably

my backyard was facing that huge empty expanse, it was fun to explore that area

there was a huge lake back there that had a couch floating in it that I used to ride around on my bike, I buried a "time capsule" there with my brother's pokemon cards and lego dinosaur when I got mad at him once, I wonder if anyone ever found it...

where are you now?
>>
>>29290297
It all depends on what area you're going to live in. Hopefully you earn enough to avoid the lower middle-class Mexican areas
>>
>>29290962

Currently in Utah. I lived next to that mormon church and model homes right there at the intersection. Kinda sucks bein out that far. I used to work at Earnhardt Dodge and fortunately traffic was never really an issue by the time I go to Val Vista, You go to school at ASU?
>>
>>29290297
from my experience there, i can say that everyone there is extremely good looking. i was the ugliest person around for miles, by far. i come from the midwest though so that probably influences my perspective.
>>
File: itsme.jpg (10 KB, 325x367) Image search: [Google]
itsme.jpg
10 KB, 325x367
If you like hot days, shitty old people, shitty buildings, boring people, boring life, shitty people, then yeah Phoenix shit is good for you. I've lived all around AZ and I've got to say this is probably one of the absolute worst states or even location on earth. The wasteland is somehow hospitable based on statistical anomaly we can't grow plants without thousands of dollars on water there are way too many old shits on the road and it's a cultureless lackluster piece of shit
>>
>>29291084

This sounds about right. Im enjoying Utah for the weather right now. I kinda don't wanna go back there. If I did maybe live in Tempe at least.
>>
>>29290999
>You go to school at ASU?
nah I go to a UC school now

yeah that's what sucked about living in that area, it was so far away from pretty much everything
getting to my high school took a fucking hour everyday, and this was when gas went above $4.00, my parents probably spent thousands on gas every month
>>
>>29291198

How did you get into a UC? They usually only accept people from California.... or international students
>>
File: MKD5dI.png (27 KB, 1274x224) Image search: [Google]
MKD5dI.png
27 KB, 1274x224
>>29291084
The price you have to pay for good household amenities

you know when is the last time I actually felt clean after a shower? It was when I last lived in Mesa, no house, apartment, or dorm since has had the same water pressure.

it's fucking ridiculous, how do these barbarians live with this weak ass water pressure FUCK it's making me upset just thinking about it

when I grow up I am gonna install a fucking pressure washer in my shower I want to fucking bleed after my showers from the pressure

>>29291227
>They usually only accept people from California.... or international students
looks like the out of state admit rate is actually pretty close to the in state
>>
>>29291332

what UC you go to I used to live in California also before I moved out to Signal Butte
>>
>>29291227
UCSD? You the Oceanside guy right?
>>
>>29291420

No im the signal butte now in Utah guy. I used to live in Temecula, California kinda close to Oceanside. Fuck man I haven't mentioned it in this thread but I hate the living fuck out of Oceanside, that place truly is normie central
>>
>>29291420

Also... why do you live in Oceanside if you go to school in La Jolla?
>>
>>29291460
North county isn't too bad tbqh. It's pretty relax over there it's area from North of national city, around 5, to just before Carlsbad. Its pretty much all chads & Stacie's. Iirc, encinitas has tons of famous people
>>
>>29291475

That's what I was gonna ask him. North county has no decent uni. It's either an hour south or an hour north
>>
>>29291518

You know that apartment complex off of El Camino Real and Encinitas blvrd (Pacific Pines I believe). I installed all those windows and sliding doors when they renovated the place.

I honestly hated everyone who lived in that complex with a passion. I don't think too highly of San Diegans
>>
>>29291402
>>29291420
nah I go to berkeley but I live down in SD now, my parents moved to Cali the year I started college

yeah I agree I fucking hate Oceanside, Phoenix is much better desu
>>
>>29291553

All entitled white collar jerks?
>>
>>29291597

Yeah alot of them gave off a huge yuppie vibe. Fuck them. Also their apartments smelt like shit and damp mold but they were paying a premium so they can get the Beach life experience like every other piece of shit normalfag who is obsessed with the beach for i dont know what reason.
>>
>>29291631
>every other piece of shit normalfag who is obsessed with the beach for i dont know what reason.
this

the beach is not even that fucking great, unless you can surf there's pretty much no reason to go there more than once to feel sand on your feet or some dumb shit

not only that but the water is fucking cold

I guess in oceanside that one big pier thing is kinda cool to walk on but rubys is a garbage restaurant
>>
>>29291631

There are lots of people who live in trailers here.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>>29291698

Everything about Oceanside and that area is shit.

>water cold like you mentioned
>waves don't even get that big yet everyone is adamant about surfing everyday for some reason
>full of 420blazeitfaggots
>full of homeless who 420blaze it in public
>Heroin Addicts
>Piece of shit Samoans who bring their gang mentality with them to shit up the area
>Mexicans from Escondido and surrounding area shit it up
>Marines are pieces of shit, shouldn't even exist as a branch anymore and are full of Mexicans (hence United States Mexican Corpse)
>All of the houses in the surrounding area are old and look like shit yet a little tool shed costs $1 million because "muh beach view"
>too much fucking traffic, I-5 is backed up every day
>more homeless
>fuck the military welfare queens again I cant emphasize this enough
>hipsters/yuppies
>new age hippie faggots
>everyone comes off as lazy because they are

Let me know if I missed anything else
>>
Arizona born and raised.

These fucking sandniggers have to go.
>>
>>29290906
Actually, except for like michigan and chicago; practically any "cold" state has zero nig population
>North / South Dakota
>>
>>29291837

There are quite a bit of muslims. I also noticed that the Safeway in Tempe is all Chinese people at night time but I dont really mind since Im learning Mandarin
>>
>>29291866
Those Taqiyya/Iditrar inbred fuckers need to be purged with extreme prejudice.

The Chinese from Taiwan are alright, the chinks from the mainland need to be gassed.
>>
>>29291910

Yeah I used to go to that one Taiwan Express restaurant in Mesa when I lived there. The people seemed pretty cool there.

Mainlanders are dogs for sure.
>>
>>29291837
>fucking sandniggers have to go
b-but what did I do wrong ;-;
>>
>>29290837
i know somebody who goes there
>>
>>29291198
>getting to my high school took a fucking hour everyday, and this was when gas went above $4.00, my parents probably spent thousands on gas every month
what high school did you go to?
>>
>>29291837
i lived in gilbert for 3 years and it is VERY white
>>
>nobody has mentioned Vegas
If you're looking for cheap housing and food, this is the place. It's full of black people though. What else.
>>
Get ready to smell beaners everywhere you go. For assume reason beaners here have a distinct smell, and it's not even shit or sweat odor either. It's most likely the bean/tortilla fumes that permeate from their clothes, skin and hair. If you live here in az and have been around beaners several times, you probably know the smell I'm referring to.
>>
No place is safe for us.
>>
>>29292331
i don't

original original original
>>
>>29292178
Westwood
>>
>>29292579
when did you attend?
>>
>>29292712
>when did you attend?
I graduated 2 years ago so...
2010- 2014?

did you also go to westwood anon?
>>
>>29290297
i live in san diego r u tranny by chance?? :)
>>
>>29292991
No, why? You go to Mexico for that
>>
>>29290297
>put it in H!
>>
>>29293006
pass the info on bro
>>
>>29292902
i didn't
but im the exact same age as you
why did it take you so long to get to school.
did you live in glendale?
>>
>>29293220

this pic was the location of my house, it was by ASU polytech or the shitty spirit airport >>29290962

i lived on the easternmost border of mesa, literally the edge of the county and city
it took around 40 minutes, not quite an hour

t b h f a m I kinda hope to run into someone I know on r9k one day. I mean everyone offline can already tell I am a friendless loser so I doubt it would change anyone's opinions of me
>>
>>29293300
you reminded me of someone i knew growing up, but he didn't go to westwood
>>
>>29293300
there are a few kids from my school who i wouldnt be that surprised were on here
i still have hope
>>
>>29293324
do you know what he's up to now?

fuck I really should make a facebook one day to see what my high school classmates are doing with their lives
>>
>>29293357
we've lost touch but he's going to school at asu polytechnic
>>
It's hot as shit half the year. If that's not the best excuse to spend most of your time indoors, I don't know what is.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.