[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you have sex with a fat woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: fat women.jpg (32 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
fat women.jpg
32 KB, 480x480
Would you have sex with a fat woman?
>>
>>29290282
If the circumference of her thigh is greater than the circumference of my waist, no, I wouldn't fuck her.
>>
I regularly do

my girlfriend is a shortass chubster, and the pussy game ridiculous
>>
>>29290282
no fat women like that are fucking disgusting. thicc women on the other hand are 10/10
>>
File: 1460324921389.png (110 KB, 445x297) Image search: [Google]
1460324921389.png
110 KB, 445x297
I would have sex with any woman that would let me have sex with her.
>>
>>29290313
>shortass
does that mean she has no ass? is she an apple?
>>
>>29290345
no, she's basically a shortstack

think midna, but with a belly and big ole tiddies
>>
Fat chicks with big titties are awesome.

Fat chicks with small titties fill be with regret.
>>
>>29290282
Depends on how easy it is, and how fat she is tbqh.

There's a point to where you're just nasty as fuck to even look at her.

If a fat woman said "come have sex with me, you don't have to show me around your friends or go on a date with me, just take me to your bedroom" then sure.

What you robots don't realize is, to fuck these fat women you have to date them first :/

You have to walk out with them in public, hold their hand maybe and everyone knows you're gross as fuck.
>>
>>29290355
big tits, no ass. got it.
>>
>>29290388
I feel like you're not really listening
>>
>>29290282
id rather fuck a chick with a dick
>>
>>29290406
yea, sure, but i've never tried it.
>>
For awhile I banged an obese woman. Like one of those ~500 pound ones you hear about and have trouble moving around or getting out of bed.

I jetted and never looked back when she found out she was pregnant.
>>
>>29290282
No, I wouldn't. I don't find them physically attractive. I'm not fat myself, so I'd expect the same out of a partner.

>Hurr beggars can't be choosers.
Bu I do have a choice. I can choose not to have any sex at all and use my time doing something useful instead of oinking a pig. And that's what I choose to do.
>>
>>29290282
I'm fat myself so I don't have much room to judge, but if she's fluffy pillow fat and not cottage cheese fat then I'll go for it.
>>
I have walked away from 9/10s who attempted to start conversations with me on the bus or on the street or at university before. I just don't know how to react or respond past a few standard opening sentences. This (female strangers initiating the conversation) has only happened a few times, I have recorded between five to ten instances in my log.

So yes, if I was drunk enough and a nameless fat girl simply materialized out of nowhere on my bed in the privacy of my bedroom, probably I would fuck her.

The standard normie way of getting to know her or banging at some random party (even attending a party), there's no chance.

So, realistically, even though I've had my physical appearance anonymously rated at a 7/10 by the kind people on /soc/, no, I would never fuck a fat chick. It's not them, it's me, I'm too awkward and shy and socially retarded. I actually paid a prostitute (to finally lose my virginity) and ended up just talking to her for 30 mins because I was too awkward to take my clothes off.
>>
>>29290523
>I actually paid a prostitute (to finally lose my virginity) and ended up just talking to her for 30 mins because I was too awkward to take my clothes off.
what did you talk about?
>>
>>29290282
I think the real question is if she's willing to fuck me. I'll fuck pretty much anything that walks, I have no standards whatsoever.
>>
>>29290568
traffic at first, because she was late. Then her shitty car, which breaks down all the time. Then my first car in high school. Then high school in general - boom, 30 minutes is up, she took the money and said she had to go somewhere. She tried to kiss me but I pushed her away, she groped me later but I said I just like talking. I probably creeped her out.

Still, $50 well spent.
>>
>>29290523
>I actually paid a prostitute (to finally lose my virginity) and ended up just talking to her for 30 mins
I gave a stranded drunken prostitute a ride home and ended up spending five or more hours sitting in her shitty RV with her, I told her literally everything I couldn't talk about with other people.
The experience was so cathartic I've thought about regularly hiring hookers as non-shill therapists before.
>>
My girlfriend is a fat fuck, her body disgusts me and that's the why I'm cheating on her
>>
>>29290778
>I gave a stranded drunken prostitute a ride home

This is how people get robbed and die
>>
>>29290815
I was actually hoping to be murdered, but talking it out was nice too.
>>
>>29290282
I would maybe have sex with a size 4 but nothing bigger then that. This coming from a size 0.
>>
>>29290343
This, pretty much. As long as she's under 70 and doesn't have any major deformities, I'll take what I can get
>>
>>29290282
I have and I regret it...NEVER again. I'm glad I made the decision not to call her back after I visited her dorm. I was gagging and spitting once I left her presence.

>tfw having sex with this girl gave me ptsd
>>
File: thick.jpg (126 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
thick.jpg
126 KB, 667x1000
If she has big titties yes
>>
Yes. As long as they have basic hygiene - i.e. shower and brush teeth regularly. I am very lonely and I can't remember what human contact feels like. The softness seems like it would be comforting.
>>
>>29290282
Better than nothing, faggot.
>>
>>29291265
thats a ball shaped whale not "thick" and her titties arent even big
>>29291337
i beg to differ. being single doesnt always mean being a sad cunt
>>
>>29290282
yes. I take what I can realistically can get. I find beauty in all women, even preteens and very elderly women. It helps that I know I have higher tetorone levels than the average 23 year, according to my doctor.
>>
>>29290282
Fuck no. Good lord, I'm not that big of a loser. baka.
>>
>>29291381
fuck off, she is sexy as fuk
>>
File: example10.jpg (91 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
example10.jpg
91 KB, 500x667
Yes

>tfw no belly gf

>>29283546
>>
File: 00ndex.jpg (31 KB, 480x504) Image search: [Google]
00ndex.jpg
31 KB, 480x504
>>29291435
>sexy as fuck

Smh.
>>
File: 5ndex.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
5ndex.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>29291506
God, I hate hillbillies and their fat culture. Smh. These lazy/crazy sloppy pig women aren't even in the same hemisphere as sexy.
>>
>>29291435
are you blind or just stupid?

gg
>>
>>29291558
Fat women are a coping mechanism for loser incels. Some of them are so insane they've convinced themselves it's some kind of 'preference'.
>>
>>29291609
i can understand liking an hourglass shaped thicc women. but if shes 300 pounds and shaped like a stale tomato it just doesnt make sense
>>
>>29291623
>thicc women
99% of the time these women are overweight too. It's a euphemism.
>>
File: amages.jpg (2 KB, 153x90) Image search: [Google]
amages.jpg
2 KB, 153x90
>>29291435
Kek. Bitch looks like an 8 ball. Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.