[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /loves their grandma/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10
File: muriel.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
muriel.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>been sicky recently
>wake up
>no one is in house
>call gramma repeatedly
>no answer
>worry incessantly for ten minutes
>called grampa
>says they're both at grocery store
>had told her i wanted spicy lentil soup again
>tfw she loves me

her only fault was raising my shitty mom
>>
>>29289839
I do.

Now go away, please.
>>
File: panic.jpg (108 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
108 KB, 480x454
>>29289839
>grandma tells me to get a job
>mfw

i try to avoid her now
>>
>>29289883
no

not until i get my soup
>>
what a coincidence

>mom wakes me up this morning
>grandma had a heart attack
>she's dying
>>
File: tfwwaffensmoking.jpg (147 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
tfwwaffensmoking.jpg
147 KB, 800x900
>>29289839
>tfw my first grandma died 2 weeks before my 2nd birthday
>my other died when I was 10

>tfw my only grandpa alive for my lifespan was basically estranged until I was 17 after his second wife died, and we only had a year to be close
>>
>>29289839
Dude, I seriously might have a mental breakdown when she's gone. I love the shit out of her it hurts. Why don't I call her more often??
>>
File: 1373410673450.png (36 KB, 800x814) Image search: [Google]
1373410673450.png
36 KB, 800x814
>my grandmother's mind is starting to go
>>
>grandma died when i was 15
>tfw 30 and never got to have any adult conversations with her.
enjoy your grandmas while you can kiddos.
>>
She's pretty good, we have to see her twice every single week though and I wish she'd get a hearing aid.
95 years old.
>>
I used to love my grandma, but now she's just a burden. Sorry, grammie.
>>
my grandma is dead.
my mom is dead.
i don't have any family left.
enjoy it while it lasts, fucker.
>>
File: lil muriel.jpg (41 KB, 600x617) Image search: [Google]
lil muriel.jpg
41 KB, 600x617
>>29290027
same. i started to have the worse death anxiety by proxy for her when i was in elementary
sometimes it makes me sad thinking of the rough life she's had
>>
My living grandma is an angry old new york city jew who is such a terrible person that we all decided to just ignore her and wait for her to die. The rest of my grandparents are all dead, which is a shame because I never got to know them well but they all sound like great people.
>>
>>29289980
kek my grandma tells me dad every sunday i go to visit her, i just tell her to shut up and to buy me some doritos, and then, when i leave, she gives me money to spend on the week
>>
My grandmother is an abusive, narcissistic woman who has wrapped my grandfather into her narrative of how they aren't responsible for my mother's extensive mental issues. Only because of her late age and lessened mental ability am I able to keep myself polite around her.

Not that my own mother isn't responsible for the abuse she put my family through, but having her parents deny any wrong doing of their own just encourages the cycle of abuse.

I will never have children.
>>
File: evil muriel.png (146 KB, 454x354) Image search: [Google]
evil muriel.png
146 KB, 454x354
>>29290223
>>29290337
thankful idktf
>>
>grandparents died
>gave no fucks
feels good not being brainwashed into conforming to retarded societal bullshit like caring about family.
>>
>grandma lives with me
>still serves me food and takes care of me
>really scared she is going to die one day

I don't even know what the fuck I would do. I think I'd go mad, I literally wouldn't be able to cope with it. She's 77 now.
>>
File: kookoo muriel.jpg (16 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
kookoo muriel.jpg
16 KB, 343x284
>>29290039
hopefully in the good way
>>
>>29289839
>tfw granny died two years ago
>tfw she was my entire childhood
FUCKING WHORE WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE YOUR PURPLE STUFF AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>29290039
I didn't want these feels tonight.
>>
>>29290039
Mine too, anon. I love her so much. She barely knows English, only a few phrases, so our communication is limited, but we have a bond. I didn't want to get sad(er) tonight but ok here I am
>>
File: sick muriel.gif (2 MB, 554x402) Image search: [Google]
sick muriel.gif
2 MB, 554x402
>>29290115
take care of your gramma anon
>>
both of my grandfathers died before i was born
one of my grandmothers committed suicide before i was born too, the other one has dementia and ive never met her
>>
File: 1463539170945.jpg (991 KB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
1463539170945.jpg
991 KB, 3456x2304
>tfw hate grandmothers
>on top of that I never even knew my grandfathers since one died before my dad was even born and because of one grandmother being a crazy homewrecker
>>
File: 1246859652393.jpg (87 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1246859652393.jpg
87 KB, 600x550
>>29289839

>both my grandmothers were fantastic people despite being pretty much completely opposite
>one died a few years ago after her rheumatoid arthritis completely fucking destroyed her
>I loved her so much, but it was hard to cry at her funeral because she was so fucking miserable that I was legitimately glad she didn't have to suffer. My mom thinks its because I didn't give a shit.
>the other is pushing 90 and I get cards from her every week and talk to her every other day
>tfw she is going to need a kidney soon and I'm a perfect match and she absolutely refuses to take it despite me begging

That fucking feeling when you can help her live comfortably for another 5 or so years and they won't let you.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.