[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that you are a fucking normie if one of your hobbies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 131 - 9hLDvTU.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
131 - 9hLDvTU.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
Reminder that you are a fucking normie if one of your hobbies isn't PROGRAMMING. That's right, if you aren't even interested in the idea of programming, you're not a robot.
Hell, robot and programming just goes together.
Also, programming is actually patrician hobby as:
>less normie infestation because muh hard to understand
>great way of killing time, a vital aspect of NEET life just like vidya
>makes you a better person in general and gives you insight on how things just work
>prepare you for future robot waifus

I mean, just imagine, in future when robot AI waifus are real and you are pretty good with programming and general tech stuff unlike Normies. That's a pretty great advantage, in my opinion.

To robros who are learning to code, or working on a project, how's it going ?
>inb4 go to /g/
>>
>>29289836
Go to /g/, you fucking redditor.
>>
Programming is something that requires effort.

Smells like you're the normie to me.
>>
>>29289874
This. A robot is born to be comfy and hedonistic. Genuine work is the antithesis of robot life.
>>
>>29289866
Checked.
Also,
>comfy game threads go to /vg/ reeee
>braap threads go to /d/ reeee

Just let robots share their comfy coding feels will ya

>>29289874
>making efforts is normie

Sure is summer in here.
Might as well give up playing vidya, or downloading animu,or breathing because that's also effort and will make you a normie Mr. True robot.
>>
>>29289951
That's just entertainment and escapism, learning programming is like learning a language, it's education, intellectual stimulation blah blah blah hardly comparable
>>
>CS course in Uni
>smoke weed all the time,don't pay attention
>learn basic C language, just normie tier hello world shit
>now want to learn more but I'm a slow learner with lots of anime to watch

How do I do it goddammit K&R is so complicated
>>
>>29289836
all the normies, apart from one guy, at college are into programming.
It has already become a normie tier hobby.
>>
>>29290006
>there's only one type of escapism and everything else is an effort

Wew lad. Do you also think the robots learning to read moonrunes, or robots learning to play an instrument aren't true robots.
God damn I hate reddit
>>
>>29289951
If you want people to pat you on the back for your 'talent,' you can suck an infected pus-spewing roastie cunt. Coding is the most normal skill there is, a field packed to the brim with douchebag 'superchargers' marketing themselves to CHANGE THE WORLD with their work. You're a sliver of ice in an ocean of boiling water, thinking it's in the arctic circle.
>>
>>29290051
>>29290067

>lots of Normies play Minecraft, call of duty, halo
>thus gaming is now normie
>lots of Normies listen to top 40 pop shit
>thus music,as a hobby is normie
>lots of Normies watch dbz, naruto, death note
>thus anime, as a hobby is now normie
>lots of Normies read 50 shades of grey and fault in our stars
>this, reading ,is now normie my good sir

Retard.
>>
>>29290061
>hurr fuck reddit sure is summer amirite guys

You realise how completely and utterly new this makes you look, right?
>>
>>29290133
You never specified what you code, and it really doesn't matter. The profession is filled with 'normies' from top to bottom, unlike the hobbies you stated.
>>
Programming is normie as shit.
>>
>>29290159
I was fapping to loli guro and writing a script to download episodes of an animu while you were at your sexually abusive uncle's visiting 4chan for the first time

>>29290167
>profession
What are you ? A wagecuck ? Is your thought process so conformed to "profession" and "wages" that you can't even conceive the thought that a person might actually enjoy coding instead of Normies who just do it because it's their job ?

Also, programming was the robot hobby before anime and vidya. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>29289836
You need creativity to code, which is inherently un-robot.
>>
If I study programming enough, is there a possibility of earning a bit of money with it? Or is the market completely saturated with programmers with degrees?
>>
>>29289836
Whats the best way to learn coding? Im learning javescript through online training and planning to move to css afterwards.

Tell me if i'm doing it wrong.
>>
>>29289836
ITT:
>if u don't like the thing I like ur a normie xdddd
>>
>>29290317
>robots aren't creative
>Normies are creative

I doubted it, but now I'm fucking SURE that 99%of r9k population is Normies who don't even know the basic definition of a true robot
>>
>>29289836
>having an interest you can make a lot of money off of and that takes skill isnt normie

sure thing normalfaggot
>>
>>29290393
>I'm a tripfag and my posts hold no value in the eyes of other posters whatsoever but still I'm gonna post my "clever" thoughts because I also contribute to the robot culture and this blatant attention whoring is just me pretending to be retarded
>>
>>29290362
If it isn't already, it will be saturated as fuck in the next 5 years.

Learn a trade; the Chinese aren't coming for our carpentry or welding jobs just yet.
>>
>>29290418

what's a true robot then?
>>
>I'm a TRUE robot
>NO I'm a TRUE robot you're a NORMIE
>You're only a TRUE robot if you do X

This shit is fucking retarded

I find programming boring to be honest, I'd rather just do math instead.
>>
>>29290362
Well, not gonna lie, programming market is saturated as fuck, and you're probably gonna end up like thousands of other programmers but then again it's an expanding field so if you want a job hard enough, you could earn as a freelancer, or get a job if you have the certs.
Basically,
Certs> degree.
Reason is, with certs, you can say "I have x number of certs, proficient in x number of languages" and they feel like you bring a lot on the table, while degree holders are "I have a(one,single) degree in CS" or whatever.
>>
>>29290387
Thats a good idea, get into HTML and CSS before JavaScript though, both take like 2 weeks to get good at, after that devote all your time to JavaScript. Then maybe get into database management or at least learn basics of SQL and you're good.
>>
>>29290488
Is programming, as a whole, not an extension of math ?
"Programmers" who aren't good at math aren't programmers, mathbro.
>>
>>29290580
Well, computer science can definitely be considered an 'extension' of math, I take programming to mean coding and learning a language like Javascript or something. It might be 'mathematical', but it's not really math.
>>
>>29290610
Agreed, it's amusing to watch normie "coders" struggle with basic discrete math. It's my filter of sorts to identify normie programmers and actual people who enjoy programming
>>
>>29289951
>Breathing
>Requiring effort

If breathing required effort you would die in your sleep you fucking retard.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.