[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Uncle Anon, my friend Molly says she has sex all the time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1449977875774.jpg (200 KB, 836x855) Image search: [Google]
1449977875774.jpg
200 KB, 836x855
>Uncle Anon, my friend Molly says she has sex all the time. What's "sex" and can you get me some? I want to try it.
>>
>>29289825
NO YOU FUCKING ROASTIE SLUT REEEEEE
>>
File: baby.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Babies for breakfast. Babies for dinner.
>>
>>29289991
Are you prepared to be her baby daddy's worst nightmare, anon?
>>
>>29289825

Sweetie, sex is a bad word. You're grounded, and I forbid you from playing with Molly ever again. In fact, I'm going to call Molly's mother right now and explain how much of a potty mouth she is.
>>
where the fuck is the charging cord for your phone? Why the fuck do you have such an old phone? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>29290028
yeah, grounded to deez
>>
>>29289825
Ask your mother
Literally the only acceptable answer to this situation
>>
>>29290028
>grounded for asking a honest question
how to raise a sociopath
>>
>>29289825
Search on wikipedia to find your answer.
I can't give you what you want.
>>
Sabrina is my waifu, please do not use her image for your stupid thread.
>>
>>29289825

No
Let's talk with your parents.
>>
Maybe your friend Molly will show you. Herself I mean, don't let her bring any boys over.
>>
>>29290028
> you can just ground your niece and forbid them from playing with their friend
Autism
Also
>what is this?
>you're grounded
Intense Autism
>>
i just wanted to play some monopoly
>>
There's no possible way Molly talked about sex without telling you what it is, you're doing this to make me feel uncomfortable.
Go do your homework.
>>
Not gonna lie I actually chortle'd from your post.
Keep up the uncle anon post brahs.
>>
>>29289825
I just can't get over the conflicting colors. Yellow and pink are simply not meant to mix.
>>
>>29292272
This reminds me of the anon that paid hookers to play monopoly with him.
Good times.
>>
>>29289825
>and can you get me some?
No, but I can get you some Molly
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.