[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it was a Muslim who shot up the gay bar huh.... I wonder who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 114x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 114x125
So it was a Muslim who shot up the gay bar huh.... I wonder who all the liberals will side with
>>
>>29289774
He was gay as well, and he hated that about himself, so he went the full Rodger.

It apparently wasn't a religiously motivated attack.
>>
>>29289803
I heard that he wanted to join Isis
>>
>>29289774
Muslims are like innocent angels to liberals so they will probably side with them
>>
>>29289803
and why do you think he hated that about himself?
>>
>>29289774
Look at the media they are literally blaming Christians for it saying the muslim would have never done it if Christians weren't homophobic and islamophobic. I am not even joking. Gays on the other hand seem to be finally waking up and fighting against islam.
>>
>>29289853
He called the police just before his attacked saying he declared allegiance to ISIS and was going to attack the club.
>>
>>29289853
They haven't released his 911 call; we only have the word of the local police.

Rumors also say that the SWAT team shot a number of people when they charged the club. They were just firing at any movement.
>>
>>29289774
The Muslim
He was also a registered democrat, but you'll never hear that

Basically the guy knows that he'll go to hell for being gay, so he tries to prove himself to Allah by shooting up a gay bar in jihad in the hopes he can be saved.
>>
>>29289960
That's almost exactly what I interpreted myself after hearing the news and some of the details
>>
>>29289774
Couple things we know about the shooter:

>He is muslim.
>He called the police telling them he was part of ISIS
>He is registered Democrat.
>He worked a security guard.
>He donated money to Hillary Clinton's campaign.
>He has an active account on grindr.
>He was married to a muslim woman who didn't know about his grindr account but knew he was planning on shooting up the gay club and is now facing charges as a result.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.