[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a girl I'm talking to. Good friend, but she's depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 600x679
Got a girl I'm talking to. Good friend, but she's depressed all to hell. Would it be insensitive to ask her to hang out, if only just because I don't want to see her do any stupid shit to herself?
>>
>>29289628
Dude, don't fuck with depressed chicks. I'm saying this as a person with depression. Just don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 654x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 654x880
>>29290065
I mean I'm depressed too and I understand where she's coming from. Not like I haven't played with this particular stick of dynamite before.

Pic related's the last chat we had. I genuinely want to help her feel better, but I also kinda want to make out with her so I feel like that might be conflicting.
>>
I wouldn't be suprised OP if she's just trying to drag someone down with her.
>>
>>29290240
I wouldn't mind. I know my roots, and I know when to walk away. I truly care for this girl and honestly think I could help her out (even if partially I want to do so because I used to think she was cute and I want to seize any opportunity available).
>>
Where did you find her? Where do I find girls like this?
>>
>>29290369
Friend from high school. Made out with a buddy of mine once, to determine if they wanted to go out, and after a minute they agreed a spark wasn't there.

She's recently broken up with her bf though, so again I figure get my tongue in where I can.
>>
bump

Fucking Origianini commentini
>>
>>29289628
how about you go kill yourself for being a normie fuck face, you are legitamently a bad person
>>
>>29291165
>legitamently
I don't think that's a real word.
>>
>>29289628

Tell her to see a therapist, getting her dependent on you isn't going to help in the long run.
>>
>>29291281
That's probably best.

Probably still gonna ask her to hang out for a bit because I think she's cute and needs a friend right now but she definitely needs some psychological help.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.