[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a moment of silence for a brother whose life was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: brock-allen-turner.jpg (248 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
brock-allen-turner.jpg
248 KB, 1366x2048
Can we have a moment of silence for a brother whose life was ruined by women?

Chad or not, this was made into a much bigger deal than its actual worth. And are only attacking him just for being a white guy.
>>
>>29289542
They're attacking him because he raped a girl behind a dumpster.
>>
>>29289542
it just blows my fucking mind how much this shit has been blown out of proportion, there was a shooting Orlando 50 killed and this is an equally as big news story

Holey fuck put things in perspective people
>>
>>29289574
OK first of all he out his finger in her pussy you dumb cunt so stop dramatize in things

secondly, she did give consent but it is still sexual assault because she was DRUNK
>>
>>29289542

What did this guy do anyway?
>>
>>29289542
white people can't be robots, back to your gay nazi containment board

>>>/pol/
>>
The law is shitty but it is still the law. If you don't have the capacity to follow them you deaerve to have your life destroyed.
>>
It's cause people are understandly pissed that rich white people can buy their way out of trouble. If he were black he's be in prison for the rest of his life.
>>
>>29289636
Yeah?
Is that why he hid what he was doing?
You know, I hide perfectly acceptable behavior all the time, that's something people do.
Get out, jelly rape-cuck
>>
>>29289637

D U M P S T E R
U
M
P
S
T
E
R
>>
>>29289542
>>29289637
>hook up with dumb drunk college whore
>she agrees to let you finger her
>turn it up a notch, start getting intimate near a dumpster
>she passes out
>youre stuck looking like a rapist in a retarded stupor
>run away
>only get charges against you because the roastie doesnt want her boyfriend to think she was cheating
>get your life fucked over because you fell for the partying and women meme

poor guy

>>29289591
its been blown out of proportion because he only got 6 months, which is low compared to similar rape cases. it is also argued that his status allowed him to get a lower sentence as well.
>>
>>29289637
White athletic kid who went to prestigious uni fingered a passed out drunk behind a dumpster and got 6 months in jail, I don't know why it's a big news story
>>
>>29289677
>Is that why he hid what he was doing?
Most people don't have sex in public. Regardless of how you choose to love your daughters and goats, Achmed, you are different from most people.
>>
>>29289636
>>
She was literally unconscious.
>>
>Chad
look at that face. that dudes as beta as they get
>>
>>29289636
Sexual contact without consent (drunks don't count as consenting, your judgement's impaired) is rape my nigga. There's a moral grey area if both parties are drunk but you catch my drift.

>>29289637
Did some shit to a drunk girl. Not good. Nigga got 6 months in prison (3 if he behaves well), which most are saying is waaay too light of a sentence.
>>
>>29289727
>She was literally unconscious.
If a girl licked a passed-out guy's dick, would you send her to jail for 6 months?
inb4 all roasties deserve jail xddddd #nohomobro
>>
>>29289542
Imagine how fucking happy this goofy looking nigger is about the Orlando shooting.
>>
>>29289652
go back to tumblr xim

cgf
>>
>>29289763
Yeah, I would. Got a problem with that?
>>
>>29289673
if he was black the media would say he was a gentle giant on his way to church
>>
>>29289828
No you wouldn't, it's a blatant double standard that feminists don't want to address or even call attention to
>>
>>29289763
yes because sexual contact with someone unconscious is rape
>>
>>29289636
didn't he shove things in her vag causing bleeding though?
>>
>>29289798
Meant for>>29289868

original 123
>>
>>29289542

can we have a moment of laughter for a loser who allowed women to ruin his life?
>>
>>29289917
I'm curious what he will do when he gets out in 6 months, will he be forever NEET
>>
>>29289542
No he was in the wrong and did something bad. You should know not to do sexual things to a woman who is that drunk.

The only thing that pisses me off about the woman is that in her stupid emotional 12 page letter she wrote, she specifically defends drinking culture and blames the incident on patriarchy/toxic masculinity and other feminist buzzwords. Her letter implies stuff like "don't teach me to be smart, teach men not to rape!!!" (while ignoring that this IS taught to men from the moment they are morally aware beings, but some men choose to do it anyway so you might as well protect yourself).

The real problem WAS and IS drinking/alcohol culture on college campuses. I've been to plenty of parties and bars and I know exactly what it is like. A bunch of people encouraging each other to go dangerously past their limit because "it's just a good time!" Nobody drinks responsibly and nobody knows how to go to a party and just have fun without alcohol. You could seriously throw a college party and have fucking Billy Idol in your fucking house doing live music while dollar bills fall from the ceiling, without alcohol there, people will say it was a bad party. That's fucking stupid and that's the real problem. Drinking culture is to blame for these things. If alcohol weren't at that party, none of this shit would have happened. People need to stop treating alcohol like it's some fun kid shit and give it the respect it deserves, and people also need to know to always go to parties with trusted friends and never get too drunk. It also wouldn't hurt if people learned to grow a personality and have fun without getting drunk, but that's asking too much of the average braindead college plebeian so we won't go there.
>>
>>29289542
By women? More like by swedes.
>>
>>29289763

if I woke up with a strange girl sucking my dick I'd probably snap her fucking neck tbqh
>>
>>29290047
>You should know not to do sexual things to a woman who is
>that drunk.
unconscious. stop being a feminist shill, fagtron
>>
>>29290453
She's hardly a fucking nun, getting plastered and passing out behind a dumpster
>>
>>29290453
h.............dude what?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.