[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >get gf finally >we go to her place to sex >do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>be me
>get gf finally
>we go to her place to sex
>do it
>wake up next morning
>wet feeling on my ass and back
>was worried that i sperg sweated or something
>girl wet the bed
>wake her up
>she apologizes
>ask about it
>she does it almost every night
>usually sleeps with diapers
>didnt do it that night because she was embarrassed
>tell her about my diaper fetish
>she breaks up with me

fucking roasties
>>
>making someone's disability or downfall a fetish

that's your own fault you fuckin' degenerate.
>>
>>29289308
Not him but what is wrong with that? Wouldn't fetishing the girls problem make their bond stronger since he accepts the problem fully without judging her for it?
>>
she pissed on you in your sleep so you'd break up with her. probably because you have a small penis. good job.
>>
INFINITE

GIGA

KEK

At least you fucked.
>>
>>29289281

jej welelele

u gud
>>
>>29289338
OP just wasn't tactful in the slightest. Should've told her it wasn't an issue, then when you saw her in diapers for the first time that she looks kinda cute in them.
>>
subtlety anon

not always but in this case, this was probably something that's bugged her for years and she's done all sorts of mental gymnastics to keep it under control and some guy just comes out and says hey that's my fetish.
>>
File: 1438268224443.jpg (12 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
1438268224443.jpg
12 KB, 318x159
Diapers are awful for bedwetting, they don't have absorbent material on the sides, and barely anything to prevent the liquid from going in that direction when you're laying down. I'm not talking about store bought diapers either, I mean $100 a case premium European diapers.
>>
>>29289281
I highly doubt the validity of this story, but I'll humor you.

You should have worked up to it gradually instead of laying it on her like a ton of bricks.

>"Femanon, let me see you in your diapers. I promise I won't make fun of you. If you're comfortable, then I'm comfortable."
>"Wow you look super cute in them. You have nothing to be embarrassed about."

Etc
>>
>>29289338
You don't immediately hit someone with a fetish like that.
>>
>>29289308
Hey man fuck you OP can like what ever OP likes
stop being a little bitch
>>
>>29289469
You don't immediately piss in someone's bed like that.
>>
>>29289506
OP can indeed like whatever he likes, but if when you tell someone that muh fetish, it literally reduces the person to a sexual object. And if you're like that girl op blew it with, it might come as a huge shock that the most embarrassing thing in your entire life is fap fodder for some dude. Give her a break.

For all we know, she'll call him back up a few days later and say "h-hey anon, tell me more about your fetish" and then everybody wins.
>>
all the people in this thread telling me i did it too fast are probably correct

anyway she just texted me apologizing and asked if id come over. what do i do to keep qt diaper gf?

>>29289437
she had a bed cover too

>>29289506
thxfam
>>
>>29289613
You do what I said here >>29289441
>>
>>29289281
This isn't true, but the idiot in your story is a real retard and has no social awareness. You don't just tell her about your diaper fetish, you should've told her its fine if she wears them, then jokingly say she looks cute in them and make a move.
>>
>>29289604
It was her bed faggot, she can piss in it all she likes.
>>
>>29289613
nice

don't fuck it up now anon
>>
>>29289682
i kekd

origami pastrami
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.