[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, wageslave >work with all girls around my age/older
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: VllKNHdFXK.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
VllKNHdFXK.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
>be me, wageslave
>work with all girls around my age/older
>they all have an extremely tight bond on some sisterhood shit
>tell each other everything
>only time they even communicate with me is to get something done
>they just sit around and fucking yell and scream and talk about getting fucked by their boyfriends and their kids (surprise surprise)
>get eye-daggers when I speak up to ask them something or tell them something job related while they are all squawking and shit
>come home to parents who could give less of a fuck about, focus 100% of all their time and breath on my older brother
>legitimately feel like killing myself, feel like things would be better had I never been born
>starting to get into heroin, only thing that feels right anymore aside from anime and vidya
what should I do robots, I've never felt more hopeless
>>
>>29288828
Get out of heroin, if you can't just end it desu senpai. It will just ruin your life more.
>>
buy a van off craigslist and move to california

don't escape through drugs, literally just escape instead
>>
>>29288828
>Drugs

Just fucking sleep you dumb faggot.

If you don't want to deal with reality, just fucking sleep. Don't turn into a HeroiZombie.
>>
get a job in a male dominated industry. Mechanic. Construction worker. anything without women.

I got a job in a garage after high school and a few guys turned my life around. It's still not going amazing, but I'm glad I kept going.
>>
Learn a trade.
It's probably not any worse than what you're doing, you'll make a bit more money, and you'll get to work with almost entirely men.
>>
>>29288828

Stop doing drugs, for starters.
>>
>>29288828
if you don't already start lifting and maybe they're attitude will change, or get a new job, or maybe switch shifts if the other shifts aren't all lady's like yours
>>
>>29290321
also stop doing heroin breh
>>
>>29288828
leave the nest
>>
>>29288828
How old are you and your brother? Also stop taking heroin asap
>>
>>29290456
I'm 19 and he's 23
>>
>>29290480
Shit dude, you're only 19. Who cares if some old hags give you attitude? I was in the same position as you when I was 19 and had a great job that paid $13/hr and all those women were just mad that some kid could do the same job as them when they thought they had some special skill and that they were actually valuable.

Heroin is literally going to ruin your life. Almost every person I knew that used heroin is now dead. The ones that aren't dead are degenerates that steal from their family and friends so they can get a fix. Smoke weed like a normal person.

You need to get a handle on your life. I made a decision when I was a teenager that if I actually was going to kill myself, I'd take all my money out of my bank account and hitchhike across the country. If I still wanted to kill myself after traveling, then at least I had seen some cool stuff.

Just because your parents don't give you enough attention and your coworkers are cunts doesn't mean you should kill yourself
>>
>>29288828

work

place

shooting

spree

single mothers shit up society far too much to go unpunished
>>
>>29290741
The thing is man I've smoked a lot of weed in my life (and I mean it, a lot) it's just I'm really hitting a rough patch and smack is just doing the trick, I know I should stop, I have to stop and I'm in the position where I can kick it and it won't be an issue but I can't promise anyone that, couldn't even promise it to myself. And like I know the whole thing with my parents+brother is sort of petty but you really have to witness it firsthand, my whole entire stupid family just talks up this fucking guy like he's the best thing since sliced bread and all these positive comments and shit and everyone is always so engaged with him and I try to emulate some of what he does but it's always to no avail, no one is ever interested in even looking me in the eye, this is non-stop, dealing with co-workers, dealing with customers, dealing with my family, I don't even have any friends. I know I should make some but I'm such an insecure and closed-off fuck like I know I should find like-minded people I just don't know where to go and don't know how to do it and it's not like I need attention or crave attention it's just pretty much straight up neglect like I try to initiate conversation with my parents and family and they just look at me really confused, shake their head and walk away it happens all the fucking time. They don't even say anything.
I just don't know what to do. You guys are all I have. Like I have the junk and I'm always gaming and having fun by myself but I just know there's more to life.
>>
>>29288828
>talk about getting fucked by their boyfriends and their kids
Do you mean they talk about their kids as well as being fucked by their boyfriends, or that they fuck their boyfriends and their kids, or their boyfriends and their boyfriends kids? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>29291034
They talk about getting fucked by their boyfriends and taking care of their multiple children 24/7
One of them has their little girl on all sorts of pills like her daily routine with her kid is Ritalin and DXM in the day, Benadryl at night.
So fucked.
>>
Stap the bait brobot, you're not doing heroin yet and you don't need it, just man yourself up and go to the gym or play vidya, you're only 19 and already got a job, i'm 23 and still in college
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.