[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone on this board so sad all the time? My life is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: smiling monkey.jpg (21 KB, 480x431) Image search: [Google]
smiling monkey.jpg
21 KB, 480x431
Why is everyone on this board so sad all the time? My life is basically the same, no gf, no friends, no job, etc but I'm happy just listening to disco music and eating gummy bears all day
>>
File: 1457933477244.png (3 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
1457933477244.png
3 KB, 448x357
Not all of us have reached enlightenment
>>
>>29288789
>disco
shit tier
>>
>>29289059
fucking kek
whydothejewmodskeepthisthingitdoesn'tdoanythingbutannoypeople
>>
>>29288789
I wonder the same thing sometimes. Are you a sperg or special snowflake? Or is your family rich?
>>
same opee I'm just chilling like a neet I get lonely sometimes though when I don't see my brother for awhile
>>
>>29288789
>babies first month as a Neet
>>
>>29289586
I've been neet for 3 years, sometimes I get sad but usually im a happy boy
>>
I don't know if I should aspire to become as apathetic and comfortable in my failure as you, or dread it.
>>
Man, now I want gummie bears.
>>
>>29288789
Yeah same, I'm always happy, Rarely stressed and even if I am, I resolve my issues pretty fast. I always look on the bright side of things like OP.

I always smile, like a habit. 90% I feel so happy like, orgasm tier happy. If IM mentally ill, this is beautiful. I've literally been smiling for a few hours straight actually.
>>
because you have E-shaped holes in your brain you fucking yiffboi
>>
>>29288789
You probably would have been sad if you had lived in poverty with no parents to count on and no friend to surround yourself with.
No education and Missing food every time it was the end of the month for years.

Robot claim their problem matters when they just whines about not getting some bitches everyday. Meanwhile, some people starved to death to get by.
>>
>>29289818
Parents dislike me, extended family hates me and doesnt talk to me, literally no friends at all. Last Acquaintance was 8 years ago.

Still in a constant state of bliss, like Im high on opiates all day. >>29289690
>>
>>29289858
You probably just don't need as much social interaction to get by. Not a problem then.
>>
File: 1464071319917.png (445 KB, 424x453) Image search: [Google]
1464071319917.png
445 KB, 424x453
>>29288789
you're probably a neet purely because you're lazy and unmotivated and that's the most enjoyable way for you to live and not because of a shitty upbringing or mental issues
>>
>>29288789
Some of us realize our happiness is impossible.
>>
>>29289938
Happiness is a state of mind.
>>
>>29289059
pretty much this
Most of /r9k/ is 18 year olds with oneitis problems
they haven't hit rock bottom over and over again to realize nothing matters and indulging in escapism is all they can do.
>>
Because listening to disco music and eating gummy bears is no way to live a life
>>
>>29290074
>Most of /r9k/ is 18 year olds with oneitis problems
Starting at 25 you're beyond hope. Now you know your life is over and your chance is behind you. Unless you have money you're fucked.
>>
>>29290074
THIS is the key.
Once you realize how low rock bottom can be, you'll apprecaite your situation and realize true happiness. Like imagine getting stabbed over and over for 10 yrs and finally it stops and the pain goes away. The absence of pain feels like an orgasm.
>>
>>29290162
>>29290149

exactly
couldn't have said it better
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.