[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (121 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
121 KB, 1280x853
What is the best kind of ideology for robots, and why is it libertarianism?
>>
>>29288434
>robots
>almost synonymous with neetdom
>they require the teat of government to survive
>wanting to have to work for everything
>>
>>29288434
Agreed, only in a libertarian society I could live, cuddle and kiss my boyfriend without worries while walking with a rifle out in the streets
>>
>>29288434
What is the Libertarian Party's thoughts on NEETbux?
>>
Anything that supports Universal Basic Income (for NEETs)
>>
why is government bad but bosses are fine?
>>
Libertarianism sucks.
>>
>>29288482
>implying NEETs don't rely on their parents
>implying its just work, not the monotonous systemic bullshit work that people have a problem with
>>
>>29289075
And how does libertarianism fix this?
>>
>>29288639
You can quit your job
>>
>>29289215
What of it? You can move countries too.
>>
>>29289114
Fix what? The monotonous work? People would be able to start off themselves as they wouldn't have to ask permission from the government to start using their environment to provide. Only state approved people can currently take from the environment, hence why you have to work for them.
>>
it's hard to respect a political ideology that's proponents are all libertarians
>>
>>29289215
but you have to work for one boss or the other because of private property
>>
>>29289282
That doesn't solve boring work. It only becomes your own boring work perpetuated by yourself, but this time you get even more responsibilities.
>>
>>2928843
>libertarianism
Ahhhahahaaha hooly fuckkk you are sooo dumb man lmaoooo
>>
hunter gatherer tribes desu

agriculture was a mistake
>>
>>29289851
>surplus food is bad
If you hate society so much why don't you go live in the bush and bang rocks together like the retard you are?
>>
>>29288434
Fascism. The fascists and nazis were the robots of their time, rising up against the normie establishment and seizing it by force. I mean hell, read about Hitler in his early days, he was basically a robot. He orbited some girl that didn't even know he existed for like months.
>>
File: roooooooooooaadddds.png (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
roooooooooooaadddds.png
2 MB, 1440x1080
WH

WHUH

WHEREDUHROADS

EEEUUUUAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>29289925

the funny thing about that is when people actually do it the government comes to arrest them for not getting planning permission for their shack lmao
>>
>>29290210
>implying bowing to power isnt the most normie thing possible
>>
File: Mh4t6OL.jpg (143 KB, 566x677) Image search: [Google]
Mh4t6OL.jpg
143 KB, 566x677
>>29290210
>mfw I could've been hitler
>>
>>29288434
>Not Marxism-Leninism
You're guaranteed a job that's almost impossible to loose and it even fucks over most Chads.
>>
>>29289282
>Only state approved people can currently take from the environment
You mean like land ownership, which can only exist if it's enforced by the government? Huh, what's the libertarian stance on private property?
>>
Christianity famalam
>>
>ideology at all
>good
Skepticism or nothing.
Libertarianism does provide a lot of fact- and logic-based answers to glaring socio-economic problems, but I remain unconvinced that any system relying on human altruism to keep me alive is a good answer.
>>
>>29291718
>God literally made people better than you, and if God happened to make you predisposed towards bad things then you're gonna suffer forever for it
No sir me no likey
>>
File: 1449022458244.png (273 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1449022458244.png
273 KB, 450x450
>>29288434
>What is the best kind of ideology
>>
>>29290855
>implying marxism-lenninism has any chance of ever coming near working
Enjoy working 20 hours a day whilst starving to death without basic necessities.
Literally only way everyone gets a job is if you go to war, and than can only last so long, one way or another.
>>
>>29291785

We all suffer Anon.
>>
But isn't libertarianism basically just be yourself: the ideology? And that goes against a lot of things that are often seen as cornerstones of robots' problems.
>>
>>29291973
it's literally robotcore
>endlessly mocked by failed normies with something to prove
>full of weird misfits
>based around preventing people from bullying you
>>
>>29291843

unless you're a religious leader who lives in a mansion of course :^)

>>29291973

do they give me NEETbux is all I need to know
>>
>>29291843
But it's still a bad ideology, on the basis that if we KNOW we are bound to go to hell by God's plan, either God's a hypocrite and therefore self-contradicting, or we have no burden of morality or ethics (since we're fucked anyways) and then we have no use for the ideology itself.

This is an inevitability we run into with ALL religious ideology, either it trips itself up or it invalidates its own raison d'etre.
>>
File: Fat Ogre Shit Party.jpg (79 KB, 960x564) Image search: [Google]
Fat Ogre Shit Party.jpg
79 KB, 960x564
I have no political agenda in posting this image, I just think it's funny
>>
>>29292082
I like the one with the snake and the hand grenade. "I swear to god if you fuck with me I'll kill us both."
>>
>>29292046

Anon those are fancy words and very strong arguments. I think you overargued 2000 years of theology.

Anon, if your points wont work for you in the future, there is an option of getting back to them and deeply examin them yet again. Worked for me.
>>
File: 1465778860398.jpg (49 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1465778860398.jpg
49 KB, 640x427
nice meme tbqhwyf
>>
what's the word for not being really libertarian but also getting off on annoying upper-class commie white girls
>>
>>29291806
Clearly not bait... If you had any idea about the inner workings of Marxist/Leninism, you'd know that it's based on material conditions and trying to improve them, not starving your population
>>
>>29289215
and starve. You could also move countries, or break the law. The government and capitalism exert a similar sort of control on the individual. Pretending one is more guilty of coercion than the other is lying to yourself.
>>
>>29292661
>You could also move countries
lol no you fucking can't, have you tried to get a passport lately

>or break the law
if you do something and you get raped for it, you are not meaningfully free to do that thing
>>
>>29288434
>industry is increasingly becoming automated rendering the worker increasingly useless

>population continues to grow and all these people will be entering the workforce

>unironically embracing an ideology that relies on employment

This meme is shit. Any way you slice it, capitalism is an unsustainable system. As time goes on, it will become less and less viable.
>>
>>29292698
Yes, and I got one because I'm not a fucking retard.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.