[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread we will sum up women on dating websites with single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1.png
29 KB, 633x758
In this thread we will sum up women on dating websites with single words or phrases.

>Coffee
>Nutella
>Open Relationship
>Demisexual
>Transgirl
>Curvy
>My kids are my world
>Game of Thrones
>>
File: wojak db.jpg (75 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wojak db.jpg
75 KB, 400x400
>I love to travel!
>not interested in hookups
>Netflix
>pizza
>high standards
>""""""writer""""""
>journalism
>gender studies
>>
>>29288471
>not interested in hookups
i think thats good right? unless they are looking for an emotional tampon
>>
>>29288518
they are
desuuuuriginol
>>
>>29288518

Thats what they say anon - but in reality, what they mean is a whole lot different.

>not interested in hookups, but, if you're hot ill fuck you straight away
>>
>le down to earth
>i'm fluent in sarcasm
>foodie
>:)
>i am soooo crazy lol
>>
>>29288334
>I like netflix, pizza and wine :^)
>>
>>29288518
It's a lie, anon. They want to be able to act like sluts without facing any repercussions. If they weren't interested in hookups they wouldn't be on fucking Tinder, you know?
>>
>>29288598
>le down to earth
I think anyone can say that so they can feel like you are a good person to be around
>i'm fluent in sarcasm
dont we use this here too?
>foodie
likes food thats really it and it has a good social marking on it. sort of what everyone else signs as a human certificate to have on your profile
>:)
?
>i am soooo crazy lol
im not boring so please consider me
>>
dont know if its like this anywhere else, but in la about 85% of them are
>hiking
>live music
>wine/whiskey
>foodie
>pizza
>adventures
>traveling
>le spontaneous
and finally
>make me laugh and im yours

do they really think they offer anything worth while? they are the worst.
>>
>>29288623
well there is a possibility you could find your future wife there right? even if you arent chad

maybe
>>
>single moms
>>
File: 1465801011330.jpg (14 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1465801011330.jpg
14 KB, 480x712
>>29288334
>tinder profile mentions god
>>
Here are the most common things I see in womens profiles no matter which dating site I look at:

>I am a single mommy and my kids are my world!
>I'm pregnant and looking for someone to help me raise my child.
>I am looking to start an open relationship.
>I am in an open relationship.
>I want a half open relationship that lets me sleep with other guys while the guys remain exclusive to me.
>I am a big beautiful woman who wants the best in her mate and will accept nothing less!
>I love the outdoors.
>I love men who can cook me a meal
>I love guys who pay for dinner and drinks
>If you aren't at least 6'1 don't even message me.
>I love to travel if you're paying. ;)
>Must love dogs!
>I don't date guys of my own race sorry.
>I am a genderfluid polysexual.
>>
>>29288691
yeah those are cancerous
>>
File: 1415259373352.jpg (75 KB, 390x750) Image search: [Google]
1415259373352.jpg
75 KB, 390x750
NETFLIX IS NOT A HOBBY/INTEREST

EATING FOOD IS NOT A HOBBY/INTEREST

>"and no, (insert pretentious statement here)"
>>
>>29288683
You... think you can find your future wife on Tinder? How fucking stupid are you, son? How much of a naive fucking idiot do you have to be in order to believe that?
>>
>>29288763
I can bet on you its happened. at least on dating sites.

the point you are making that 0 people have done so is just..
>>
>caring about sex or dating while you're young

Just take care of yourself for now, keep your body and mind pure. When you're 40 you can have your choice of the desperate Christmas cakes.
>>
>>29288758
they're just there for a dicking hombre, i appreciate that they keep it basic
i'm far more irked by people who go into ridiculous detail who obviously have only the same goal
>>
>>29288784
Just what, faggot? Just what? Either finish your sentences or fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
>>29288798
then they should just say they're there for a dicking
>>
>>29288847
maybe. some do. but that also takes a lot of fun out of it.
>>
>>29288846
I didn't need to finish because what you are saying is insane. Just like the majority of this board with your extreme bait. I bet some people fall for it and live by it.

>tumblr
nice meme
>>
>>29288334
>I'm a die hard feminist and the patriarchy is oppressive.
Literally, Cunt shouldn't breed.
>>
>>29288886
>bluepilled cuck faggot thinks the harsh truth of life is a "meme"
>he thinks women are holy angelic princesses and that he'll find Mrs. Perfect one day
Just leave.
>>
>>29288929
>bluepilled cuck faggot thinks the harsh truth of life is a "meme"
>he thinks women are holy angelic princesses and that he'll find Mrs. Perfect one day
>Just leave.
nice meme anon i just got btfo wow
>>
>Bitch
>Bitch bitch bitch
>bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
I literally hate. HATE women on online dating sites.
A story from a few months ago. I'm a 7/10 physically. I work out, I have a good face, but I don't have abs or anything and I'm only slightly above average height. I meet a girl, who while super cute, is also a 7/10 attractiveness wise because her ass is flat as a board and she's just a tiny bit flabby (I'd still say average, and doesn't have a belly, but bones / muscles wouldn't be visible because she doesn't workout a lot), though super cute face.
Anyway, we're a good match attractiveness wise, and I've got about 8 inches on her in terms of height which is also good. We go on a date for a fun activity in a location I'd normally go on second dates with people to (it was a lake / bandstand). We have a shit ton of fun, and the bants are CONSTANT, tons of back and forth, tons of teasing, tons of new inside jokes, it's one of the best dates I've had in my life, and it was just a first date. I also very very rarely ever kiss a girl on a first date, because I like a bit of mystery going into the second, but I chose to for the hell of it and it turned out to be a great kiss, with us kissing (she initiated one or two) a couple times more before the date was done. We even extended the date to go get dinner because we were having such a good time.
Anyway, she has to go to a wedding for about 5 days, which is no big deal, and we text a lot before and after it. She gets back and we still texted a lot, and we had agreed to a second date but her schedule is constantly full. I suggest a few different activities so we can do the second date a different time, but it's still really hard for her to open up her schedule. I find out that, at this time, she was also dating another guy before I opened up the available time periods. I was a bit flustered, sure, but whatever, I had confidence that my bants would win out in the end. So after 2 weeks...
>>
>>29288471
>>journalism

Shit, that was my major. You got me, anon. Well played.
>>
Some (all from what i've experienced) women are such hypocrites, they want to be able to sleep with multiple partners but the second I start flirting with other women they act like I've committed an atrocity. Kinda grinds my gears man.
>>
>>29289084
If you think anyone is going to read this without greentext, I got somes news for you

they might
>>
File: 1374723015613.png (87 KB, 306x359) Image search: [Google]
1374723015613.png
87 KB, 306x359
>>29289084
We finally go on the date, and it's great. Lots of bants, lots of teasing, lots of fun times. While we kiss, she seems a bit hesitant about it. This is especially weird to me because I had been doing a very good cutting method working out since, and had lost like 5-6 pounds since the last date thus looked even better. After texting a bit that night, she then ignores me the entire next day which is fucking unusual as hell for her. Then she sends me a long reply about how she has had about 5 dates with another guy in that time period, and they agreed to be in a relationship, but she just didn't want to break the promise about our second date first. I was fucking fuming. I checked out her facebook (we added each other between the 1st and second dates), and the guy was a complete 9.5/10 Chad, while also being a college drop out. I told her to fuck off and that she's a complete bitch, that she literally disregarded every element about personality between us just so she could date up on the attractiveness scale, and to never talk to me or my wife's son ever again. She calls my crying, saying that I'm a great person and she still wants to be friends (basically, she wants me as a backup if Chad pumps and dumps her, which I expect is inevitable), but I tell her no (though I wish I would have said something like "I don't become friends with whores") and hang up, then delete her on every social media I have her added on then cry for about 4 hours straight.
Every online relationship I've ever been in has been with a bitch. Maybe not a complete bitch, but they ALWAYS have bitchy traits that make me come to despise them, either after 1 date, or 6 months in a relationship, it's always inevitable.
I hate hate hate them.

>>29289178
I hope they do.
I never learn. Try searching this filename on the /r9k/ archive and you'll see that. But I hope others can learn from me and not make the mistake of trusting online girls.
>>
>>29288978
You keep saying "nice meme" to hide how anally-ravaged you are except I'm not memeing and that's not an argument.
>>
>>29288763
I'm marrying my Tinderella ^_^
>>
>>29289216
Stfu bitchtits you're verbose as fuck
>>
>>29288763
A good friend of mine got married to someone she met on tinder. They're really happy together.
>>
>>29289648
I think it's time to clean out that dangling roast beef.
>>
File: ALONE, AND UNAFRAID.gif (1 MB, 316x320) Image search: [Google]
ALONE, AND UNAFRAID.gif
1 MB, 316x320
>deceptive
>oblivious
>regarding
>transparency
>obviousness
>their
>plight

>simple
>logic

> --------

>males
>gladly
>mount
>billygoats
>swine
>incessantly

>vulgar
>primal
>scrutiny ?
>dissuaded?

>unlikely

>back online......
>false
>presentation

>vagina ?
>suitorless ?
>mate-free ?
>alone ?

>fooling
>deceiving
>themselves

NOT ME... FLAWED PIG

anything with an orifice, (particularly a vagina or even resembling one), that doesn't have a line of men waiting to mount it must have a considerable flaw that they are not mentioning

PETUNIA...
>>
>>29288708
>my kids are my world
We get it, you love your kids, but a dating site isn't exactly the spot to be parading them about.
>>
File: uGDN5jx.png (274 KB, 1317x2117) Image search: [Google]
uGDN5jx.png
274 KB, 1317x2117
>>29288334
Just don't use dating site, use social media.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.