[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will she make it, Robots? She's the stepdaughter of one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 1242x2010) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 1242x2010
Will she make it, Robots? She's the stepdaughter of one of my Dad's Friends. Her Dad calls her Chunker because she's a little on the fat side. Here's some backstory
>her, 20, gets a job at an Amazon Warehouse or whatever and says how awesome it is because she doesn't get to work many hours and gets to play Wii in the break room and shit
>tells me I should get a job there with her because she started at like $10/hr
>pass because working very few hours isn't a good thing, and I hooked a job that started me at $12/hr shortly after
>later
>she quits because she couldn't work enough hours and stacking boxes or whatever is hard :(((((((
>now all of a sudden she says she wants to join the Navy so she can "see the world"
Does she just want to go get fucked by Navy Chads or is she in damage control mode because she's like 22 and couldn't hold down a job for more than three months?
>>
I genuinely couldn't care less. WTF kind of thread even is this? Why are you even wasting your own time with this shit?

Go jack off or something, fucko.
>>
File: 600full-amanda-tam.jpg (18 KB, 445x445) Image search: [Google]
600full-amanda-tam.jpg
18 KB, 445x445
haha, her stepdad calls her chunker? thats fucked but funny
>>
>>29288167
kek she will get one of the office jobs tht are traditionally reserved for the poor fuckers that get their legs blown while fighting in the middle east. Meanwhile the actul soldiers get a shitty pension and resort to drinking the day away
>>
>>29288167
Eh, it's not a bad decision for people like her. It will force her to learn commitment, discipline, and accountability. If she makes it through basic training then she will be a better woman for it. If she quits during the first week then you should mock her.
>>
>>29288167
way better than stacking boxes that's for sure

GI bill bux senpai
>>
>>29288167
I'd say she's gonna get spitroasted by Sailors.
>>
>>29288167
>Texas A&M shirt
Is she mentally retarded OP?
>>
>>29289553
Probably. I'm not even sure if she even went to A&M.
>>
Tell me, are you always this much of a bitch? Fuck off, OP.
>>
The Navy is a nice group, I think she'll do fine. Should've gone in the winter though, way easier.
>>
>>29289571
I knew a person that picked A&M over UT, because UT had too many "liberals". Aggies are /pol/ irl.
>>
File: 2ravis.jpg (23 KB, 592x299) Image search: [Google]
2ravis.jpg
23 KB, 592x299
when was the last time someone texted/messaged/called/etc. you when they didn't have to, but because they wanted to talk to you?

I can't remember. Probably middle school.
>>
>>29289790
there's this guy that messages me semi frequently. I guess he's my friend. I keep trying to rationalize to myself that he doesn't like me, I don't know why. he's done things that show he seems to enjoy my company, but that doesn't seem possible to me.
I have avoidance disorder (self diagnosis xddddd).
>>
>>29289790
My oneitis likes to check if I'm alive when I stop orbiting her about a week or two.
>>
>>29288167
>Will she make it, Robots?
In the Navy? Probably.

>Does she just want to go get fucked by Navy Chads or is she in damage control mode because she's like 22 and couldn't hold down a job for more than three months?
Probably the latter.
>>
>>29289790
My Overwatch group is usually pretty hype to talk with me
>>
>Navy

The only reason she chose the Navy was because she knew she wouldn't pass the ASVAB otherwise
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.