[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the last couple weeks my appetite has been steadily diminishing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1463925913561.jpg (171 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1463925913561.jpg
171 KB, 960x960
In the last couple weeks my appetite has been steadily diminishing. In the last few days I only ate like a single meal each day and today I had maybe 250 calories total and only ate that much because I was worried if I didn't eat anything it would be bad. It's 10:30pm though and I'm still not hungry.

Anyone else have this happen? It's the first time I have lost my appetite. I read that it can be a symptom of depression, but I've been depressed for years and never had this happen.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>29288066
...oregano bumperino
>>
File: 1462327379155.jpg (36 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
1462327379155.jpg
36 KB, 500x634
I've had it happen, next to no appetite for a couple weeks. Never had anything like it before and I haven't had anything like it since. When it came back it was voracious and has been since, just now getting to the point where I recognize I should slow down a little or I'm going to end up fatter than I'd like to admit. Think I'll revv up my penultimate weight gain defense, the coffee and cigarette diet

Best thing to do would probably be to force yourself to eat, but I didn't so I don't think it'd be right to tell you to do so. I don't know what caused it, wish I did so I could pass it on to you. A doctor would probably say it could be any number of things and it's impossible to narrow it down, at least that's what I imagine they'd say
>>
>>29288266
Thanks for responding. Interesting that it just passed like that. It would be good if this went away since it's one more thing to stress about and is probably not healthy. On the other hand it is saving me food money.
>>
it will be depression trying something new
>>
>>29288066
Don't worry anon I eat like that everyday

kill me
>>
>>29288942
Are you sure? I am depressed and I have been for a long time, but I never had this loss in appetite before this, so it is weird it would show up now.

>>29289007
Do you know why? Are you super skinny because of it?
>>
>>29289045
>Do you know why?
Because my life is a mess

>Are you super skinny because of it?
135lbs
5'10"
19.4 BMI
>>
I recently started taking mk677. In less than 2 weeks I gained 15lbs and have an uncontrollable appetite. The dreams are pretty cool too. All robots need this drug. I won't pretend it's pure muscle but as long as I keep taking it I'll hold the intramuscular water. I do seem to have slightly better strength and endurance so it's at least doing something there. Once I get my paws on some roids I'm going to blow the fuck up and be beautiful. >>29289045
>>
>>29289085
>Because my life is a mess
Same, but I imagine most of the board is like that

>19.4 BMI
Not too bad then, low end of normal.

>>29289138
I'm too hesitant to even put antidepressants into my body, I'm not going to start pumping myself full of growth hormones.
>>
Try not guzzling so much cum. In vast quantities it counts as food and has significant calories you know.
>>
>>29289246
cum can be quite filling
>>
sometimes the body begins processing stored energy for sustenance. muscles that are unused will also be consumed over time. it can be easy to get the muscle density back quickly, but the body has a lot of energy storage capacity
>>
>>29289199

You already are though. It just tells your body to release more of growth hormones it's already releasing. Antidepressants are bad shit but growth hormone is incredible. At least read up on what it is and does. You might change your mind.

Before I did that I drank lots of milk with protein powder and creatine. Whey isn't natty either but it's been around a while longer and still bretty gud for putting on some weight. Creatine went put on more than 5lbs of water at most though. It's worth it for the price but it's a more bloaty kind of water. I'm shit at describing but hopefully you get the idea.
>>
>>29288066
Eh, it's probably nothing. You'll be fine.
>>
>>29289392
You sound like you come from /fit/ or something. I don't work out or exercise at all. Is it still relevant to me? Where do you even get it?
>>
>>29288066
you could just be constipated, have you taken a shit lately?
>>
>Whey isn't natty either
why do you say that? It's a dairy product like cheese and yoghurt and the equivalent of drinking a bunch of milk without the fat and junk. Or are you implying they add oral anabolic steroids to the powders?
>>
>>29289304
Well I've lost some weight I think so this is probably true. I don't have a scale so can't be certain how much I have lost though. It's probably a mix of fat and muscle.

>>29289466
Yes, I have taken several and they seem normal enough.
>>
File: hugcomfortinganimals.jpg (77 KB, 750x458) Image search: [Google]
hugcomfortinganimals.jpg
77 KB, 750x458
>>29289536
my friend was telling me he was in the wilderness and basically was not consuming food for 3 days. He was hydrating, electrolytes, and a little sugar and protein for dinner. He commented that his shits kept coming in regular interval and enormity even though he was not eating anything to speak of.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.